It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin PIC/DATA!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

France pic and site. Says its twice as big as earth.

Where does it say that?
edit on 21-3-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Below last photo

Diam. coma +/- 0.18' soit pour 2.94UA +/- 27938 km

Earth is over 12742 km in diameter. That is roughly twice.

In fall of 09, before I had ever heard of E. L. E. nin, a friend with military background told me to prepare for a super comet.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Look as to the actual truth, who knows. I do believe its true its a super comet, craft, or a dwarf. Or something else very super. This is what is so far, available. I know what I was told and I know based on what other things he told me, that he had insider info. I didn't connect the dots then, but am starting to now.

They are not spending trillions, and going about NWO, and building those dumbs, for nothing, and making that seed vault.

The coverups are done on every level and nearly everything is a cover up.

Here is something a friend told me. Some of us assumed they were amping the situation up, and creating more disasters. My friend said, they like having happy, unaware slaves to make them mountains of gold and gems and lavish lifetstyles way too much to not be doing the opposite, all they can to try and counter the situation.

On Sleeper, Lou Baldin's site, you may have heard of him. John Lear backs him 100%, though I don't agree with everything he says, spiritually, and I know those things are wrong, there is no shredders, and infinity is a long time for everyone to not eventually make U-Turns, but he has wonderful out of the box material that ties into some of my experiences, and is similar to, Et_MAN's, though ET_MAN disagrees with him based on his nde and experiences on the same points I do. I have asked him on his site ufolou.com, about those objects around the sun. The big orb at Soho, that was blocked later.

He mentioned something about lining up a pool shot, as in billiards.

The secret programs with or without ET presence, is trying to do something about it.

edit on 21-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by DJW001

Below last photo

In fall of 09, before I had ever heard of E. L. E. nin, a friend with military background told me to prepare for a super comet.
That's the diameter of the coma, the very diffuse gas cloud surrounding the nucleus. That's not large at all for a comet coma. In 1997, Hale-Bopp's coma peaked at 2,000,000 to 3,000,000 km, or roughly 100 times larger than Elenin's current coma.

link   
If that thing is twice the size of earth, and its passing as close as expected, what would the effects be? I am guessing not good, and I am also guessing nothing that size has been as close before(or people have not lived to tell the tale), so does anybody know what it might do? also if it is twice the size of earth there is no way that any amount of secret weaponry could knock it off course....... I wonder when these commercial space flights are starting, i might have to save up for a ticket!!

link   

reply to post by DJW001

Below last photo

The comet's size isn't mentioned on any of the photographs, it's just been added at the bottom by the author of the site. Also, coma doesn't mean comet in French, so he's speculating on the size of the comet's Coma, not the comet itself.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
On the side note, I love Lou Baldin. His humor, is unmistakenly grown up and adult like, he's remarkable. But, there are no students who will be left in this school forever. There is a plan for everyone in the cosmos including negative entites, the old empire, anyone with consciousness and soul, anyone who can even ask this question "Do I have a soul?" If you can say I am, I exist, you have a soul and are not AI. In this holographic universe school, some things are AI. We all make it out. We all make it out with teamwork, and help, not strictly on our own, and with Love. We are all so grateful to each other in the end, it doesnt matter if we're one of the few who graduate quickly, or if we've fallen in the mud pile and rolled around for ages, and become more machine than man, we all make it out.

However there are severe consequences to severe actions and it hurts so many to see or even imagine what happens to those who have done very bad things, and even a though there is no time, a kazillion trillion years feels like a long time.

So with whatever is coming, its time to make U-Turns in our lives. Its time to rescue ourselves and others from the train wrecks some are in having followed bad orders, or become very negative. We need to ask for the Spirit of Love and Peace and seek our way to overcome ourselves, and shine our lights.

The war with Libya, while serving NWO and carving up territories is all about a negative harvest.

We have to say No to War, and Starvation, hunger, homelessness and share with everyone.

The Family, the Higher Ups, watching over and waiting for us to turn to Love and ask for healing and help, or seek within, are True Love, Gentle, Kind, Forgiving and would never hurt a fly, or even one harming them. They see us as children. Would you harm someone who is attackign you physically? Well if you're mature, its like harming a small child spazzing? Or a teacher harming a bully on the playground? Love is kind, gentle, forgiving, serving. "The first shall be last" means the big ones stand at the back of the lineup to try and get the immature and younger mentalities prepared and out first.

Everything they have they share with each other, so all are infinitely prospered equally. Its the pyramid rule structure turned upside down, to mean infinite family and equality.

Nothing here matters, its all a test. Each and every day, we're being tested.

There will be a time, when the test is over, and it will be pencils down. Are we ready? Have we become guilt free, worked through our issues, loved all, felt sorry for our errors, tried to put them right, are we light as a feather or burdened with guilt?

There should be plenty of warning signs and earth change signs, and info on those dumbs to get us ready, to understand, that things may be changing here, a coloring page is turning in the book, the dvd is advancing a scene.

Are we ready? Spiritual is far more important than temporal!

edit on 21-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Will you please retract your statement that the comet is twice the size of Earth, because it's misleading.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If that diameter has debris cloud, and isn't an estimate of the comet, I don't really care. Its big enough to be coming close, and I think the thing could have alot of effect. Between it, honda and the meteor shower. We are also having cme's, earth change symptoms and cme's. So if its minor, and all just a puff of cloud, then there is something ELSE they're not telling us about.

Something a pool shot is lined up for and dumbs are built for.

And also, you do know that two meteors were flung at Venus out of Honda's tail during its last pass? I think its coming back in Aug.

Something that big, wil have quite a tail! Is that tail going to make a red sky?

I am shocked at its size.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

The comet's size isn't mentioned on any of the photographs, it's just been added at the bottom by the author of the site. Also, coma doesn't mean comet in French, so he's speculating on the size of the comet's Coma, not the comet itself.

Yes, I know. What the caption actually says is "The diameter of the coma is +/- 0.18 seconds of arc so at 2.94 Astronomical Units that is +/- 27938 kilometers." UA is French for AU. They are recording the angular width of the coma as the comet approaches the Earth. This is why that number grows larger from picture to picture.

Would Unity99 care to acknowledge the error?

edit on 21-3-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

If that diameter has debris cloud, and isn't an estimate of the comet, I don't really care. Its big enough to be coming close, and I think the thing could have alot of effect. Between it, honda and the meteor shower. We are also having cme's, earth change symptoms and cme's. So if its minor, and all just a puff of cloud, then there is something ELSE they're not telling us about.

Something a pool shot is lined up for and dumbs are built for.

And also, you do know that two meteors were flung at Venus out of Honda's tail during its last pass? I think its coming back in Aug.

Something that big, wil have quite a tail! Is that tail going to make a red sky?

Because god forbid the Sun does something completely natural. Whoever heard of CMEs, am I right?

This is a pathetic coma. Elenin is to pass at about 21 million miles away from us. 20,000 kilometers is just around 12,500 miles, so a marginal increase will still put it nowhere near us.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

It's not a "super comet" though. Back in 2007 comet 17P/Holmes, if you included it's coma, was the largest object in the solar system. That was no "super comet" either, and it was many hundreds of times bigger than Elenin.

Of course all the doomsdayers were saying it's the end of us all back then too,,, go figure...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Is that tail going to make a red sky?

No... we get those anyway... they are called sunsets, and I'll bet someone on here will claim that it's down to Elenin as soon as someone sees a spectacular sunset. @@:

:

Why? It's not that unusual. Now comet Holmes was unusual for its "size". Nothing like it had ever been seen before (and since).

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by truthseekr1111

Because Elenin and its path/angle/position was the basis for validating 2 amazing Earthquake Predictions for Japans 9.0 Super-quake on 3/11 and is the first of 3 events still to occur connected to it this year that could be responsible for an even more catastrophic event around Oct 28, September 11th or November 11th.

Are you sure it wasn't C/2010 L3 Catalina? Or C/2010 J1 Boattini? Or C/2010 E5 Scotti? As a fencer, I'm convinced that P/2010 E2 Jarnac may strike the lethal blow. (Google "coup de Jarnac") The simple fact of the matter is that hundreds of comets and minor planets are discovered every year. IAU Minor Planet Center. What makes you think Elenin is so special?

edit on 21-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

YES I'm sure

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Its just a comet. No danger. Move along. Wasn't this comet supposed to be the end of the world like, 5 days ago?

You sure about that?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Based on some of the other information, that its 27 000 km in diameter, this video is a very good find, someone else linked to me. The tail on ELE nin is over 90 000 kms long and its growing bigger. Its going to get bigger.

In the past in recordings of ancient civilzations, its the big red dust tail that swipes through our sky, that brings about the pole change quickly and a crustal change. In South America, they would climb the highest mountains and cast bets on which direction the sun would rise, because earth had shifted.

I think considering this coincides with the Mayan 9th wave, and the seventh day or another way of putting this, the seventh seal, we need to take this seriously.

ELENIN: Coma 27,000kms Tail 900,000kms

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Based on some of the other information, that its 27 000 km in diameter, this video is a very good find, someone else linked to me. The tail on ELE nin is over 90 000 kms long and its growing bigger. Its going to get bigger.
That is not very long for a comet tail. Comet Hyakutake had a tail with a length of 570,000,000 km.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
Maybe the whole comet is a distraction to keep us looking while something else happens?? Because they know everyone will be waisting their time searching for this comet for months. Maybe it's all a big 'Charlie Sheen' distraction story?

I think you're extremely close to exactly what its about.

Nibiru is being preceded by Elenin

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111

Originally posted by loagun
Maybe the whole comet is a distraction to keep us looking while something else happens?? Because they know everyone will be waisting their time searching for this comet for months. Maybe it's all a big 'Charlie Sheen' distraction story?

I think you're extremely close to exactly what its about.

Nibiru is being preceded by Elenin

How about some actual evidence of that instead of mentioning your psychic lovers?

I can't #ing wait until October rolls around and nothing happens.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here is some links for Comet Elenin(C/2010 X1):

IAU - Minor Planet Center

Link - MASS INFO

++MASS Pictures++ __--_ Favorite

Enjoy

edit on 25-4-2011 by spydrbyte25 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join