It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luck / Lady Luck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What is luck? Is it real... or is it all just coincidence or good timing?

Do you believe in luck? Do things happen to you because you are 'lucky'?

Please, make me lucky and share your opinions with me.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think luck might have something to do with hidden telekenetic powers. I think maybe everybody has that ability its simply hidden in the deepest darkest parts of your mind. Simply luck is when you want or need something and your telekenetic powers are when you use them subconusiosly.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
I think luck might have something to do with hidden telekenetic powers. I think maybe everybody has that ability its simply hidden in the deepest darkest parts of your mind. Simply luck is when you want or need something and your telekenetic powers are when you use them subconusiosly.

How would you explain bad luck then?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If my crazy theory is correct then I'll put it this way. Your emotions could have an effect. Sometimes if your depressed subconciously you might want a bad thing to happen to prove that your right. That or somebody else is hoping you have a bad day.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Heres an itresting artical... there is a luck project in process that looks at lucky and unlucky people.

www.luckfactor.co.uk...

The Luck Project scientifically explores why some people live such charmed lives, and aims to develop techniques that enable others to enhance their own good fortune.

The project began in 1994 and has involved hundreds of exceptionally lucky and unlucky people. The main findings from the research have recently been published in Prof. Richard Wiseman�s The Luck Factor.

top topics

join