It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear threat to US city

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
From my understanding of what I read on that schizophrenic website... The device was taken off shore, away from the continental shelf. Which would have put it out of view of most casual boaters and beach goers. But I think it would have put it into an area where other nations would have been able to detect something.

So far, more then a week later, there hasn't even been a whisper of it.

Guess we wait to see if the fisherman in that area begin to report large areas of dead fish.

Wait a minute... How the heck did they get it that far off shore in under 90 minutes??

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
From my understanding of what I read on that schizophrenic website... The device was taken off shore, away from the continental shelf. Which would have put it out of view of most casual boaters and beach goers. But I think it would have put it into an area where other nations would have been able to detect something.

So far, more then a week later, there hasn't even been a whisper of it.

Guess we wait to see if the fisherman in that area begin to report large areas of dead fish.

Wait a minute... How the heck did they get it that far off shore in under 90 minutes??

We can rule out the possibility that this happened at all quite easily. The bomb would be crushed by the pressure at that depth long before it reached anywhere near the bottom, and anyway, it's highly unlikely that the bomb was designed to withstand being submerged in seawater, so I'd imagine the complex electrics would be zapped as soon as it would be dropped in the water anyway. And anyway since when did nuclear bombs come with countdown clocks, apart from in the movies? And even if it someone did have an countdown device attached, why would a terrorist group go to all the trouble of leaving it there waiting to be found, why not detonate it themselves, they have no fear of death as we saw on 9/11, why ruin their big bang by putting it in danger of being found so for their own sake so they could escape? And why Boston? You go to all the trouble of getting a nuke, getting it in....and then you picked Boston? No NY, No Washington DC, no LA...why Boston, and they don't even wait for the democratic convention. Not only that, but the graphical data on the July 15 chart shows a long rumbling with a peak in the centre, nuclear blasts don't peak in the centre, its not a slow process, its an instance blast, and that blast would leave a signature of a massive spike right at the start, not in the middle. What that graph shows is an underwater quake, and not a big one, and I'm sure if you looked over the archives for the year you'd find many many more.

This pack of lies debunked so many aways its almost not worthy of being debated. Case closed, no nuke, just more BS.

[edit on 24-7-2004 by rangeroftheeast]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Originally posted by ssiebern
3) The United Nations is there (MUSLIM Terrorist HATE the UN, too)
4) Radiation from there could flow south to Washington, DC and other cities

The Muslims hate the UN too? Well, they just improved dramatically in my eyes! If radical muslim terrorist nutz are smart enough to hate the UN and see it for what it is, you'd think the rest of the world could too. I guess those that hug the UN are dumber than the terrorists.

Radiation from a NYC hit wouldn't flow south to DC. Connecticut would most likely get most of it. A hit on Philadelphia however would not only take out the 5th largest city in the USA, but the radiation from that WOULD most likely flow NE to NYC which is very close to it.

I check in with Steve Quayle and www.homelandsecurityus.com.
If there is a smidgen of a hint of something ... it would be there.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
rangeroftheeast, I think your right...DEBUNKED.
There's too many problems with this story, unless of course you were to make it into a movie. Maybe get Ben Affleck or Harrison Ford to play the lead.

EDIT: Or maybe a book...
I just re-read this part of NEIN's site and it's kind of quizzical.

In this issue, we offer up-to-the minute and in-depth investigative findings on this frightening topic, which seems to be coincidently timed with author Paul L. Williams' newly released book Osama's Revenge, America's next 9/11.

coincidently

[edit on 7/24/2004 by phreak_of_nature]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ok, I've been doing a bit more digging around, the story of the nuke being dropped and going off underwater seems to be total BS, but where there is smoke there is ususually some kinda fire burning.....now.....

Check this out:

17 July 2004
"POSSIBLE NUCLEAR NEAR MISS DETONATION INCIDENT"

Steve Quayle, a strong Christian, has 30 years worth of contacts inside both the military and government intel services; and he is also closely associated with Doug Hagmann and Doug's various associates at "Northeast Intelligence Network".

On Steve's Thursday (July 15th) evening radio program, he made mention that either his sources, or Northeast's sources passed along sensitive information that Federal agents had just narrowly averted a possible serious nuclear detonation involving Al Qaeda terrorists in the early morning hours of that day, somewhere on the east coast; and that he had almost sent out an email warning to his subscribers concerning it.
The information at the time was that an actual detonation could have only been a hour or two away.
I'm still not clear exactly where the source came from, but I think that it came from Northeast; then again, maybe not.

Then on Friday's program, Steve, now with a little more information, said that several components of a nuclear device -- possibly a nuclear trigger -- had been intercepted on its way for final assembly and detonation.
The information was that it was to be used In New York, and against the United Nations building.

The reason given for the U.N building is/was to create anger and chaos within the international community, in order to move the various nations to a greater action in the Middle East, and to get a more intense global involvement in that explosive part of the World so as to really ignite things with the U.S. and Israel being at the core center.
(Now I'm thinking that they want a more serious confrontation between Iran and the U.S., with Russian then making an appearance into the fray.)
Anyway, Al Qaeda, according to Internet communiqu�s from them, had them being very antsy and angry about the whole thing going awry; but they still vow to carry out their plan, and mentioned that we now know that they do indeed have the nuclear capability to carry out such a plan and will do it in time.

Source

Well, thats slightly different isn't it? Firstly, the target was New York (more plausuble), secondly the bomb wasn't even put together but was being assembled, that seems like a more logical time for the plot to be stopped. So, while there is ZERO evidence of this, at least it's not as silly as the Cope Cod thing.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangeroftheeast
Well, thats slightly different isn't it? Firstly, the target was New York (more plausuble), secondly the bomb wasn't even put together but was being assembled, that seems like a more logical time for the plot to be stopped. So, while there is ZERO evidence of this, at least it's not as silly as the Cope Cod thing.

Yeah, more plausible and less Hollywood. It also seems to jive with Steve's terror Alert, although he may be holding a little back in it.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

...where there is smoke there is ususually some kinda fire...

I noticed on MSNBC, where they were just showing stock footage of security teams at work, they were using geiger counters to scan trucks...

Just overly cautious or credible threat? I wonder.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yeah, more plausible and less Hollywood. It also seems to jive with Steve's terror Alert, although he may be holding a little back in it.

The plot thickens....I've been digging around other message boards and I think I may have found the origin of all this (kinda). It seems there is a person who uses the handle EOM which on the day before 9/11 predicted the events in an MSNBC news forum, saying the third would war was coming and things like "planes are a crashing, it's on the six o'clock news". Anyway, seemingly the person has once again been posting recently about another upcoming attack (but I cant seem to find the forum/messageboard he/she uses) but what I've learned from others talking about it is this:

"EOM continues to make net threats about nukes being ready and moved into position in the U.S.

The most recent development that "EOM" just posted was that the CIA has caught one of the nukes but there are still others they will not catch.
"

I'm trying to dig up a bit more, maybe you guys know more about this guy. I've seen the post he sent on 9/10 and it's indeed chilling, this is probably some guy with links to some very dodgy people.

Like I said, the plots thickens....

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I check out Steve Quayle daily. And I saw that when he posted it. I don't know if I would call it smoke.

The date is 1 week after the supposed detonation or discovery of device.

He does mention the UN as a target.
The method of attack is "aircraft as missiles"

I have seen him issue other alerts that DO specifically mention suitcase nukes. On the archived alerts page, issued 3/22 the method of attack is defined as bombings, suitcase nukes, assasinations.
Seems to me, he's not afraid to put out nukes if he thinks it's a possibity.

The lack of it's use in this alert tend to not make it smoke. Notice it was posted a week after he revealed on his radio show his info from NEIN. The next day he mentions that al-qaida is

...antsy and angry about the whole thing going awry; but they still vow to carry out their plan, and mentioned that we now know that they do indeed have the nuclear capability to carry out such a plan and will do it in time.

I'd call that more smoke then the alert on his site.
Question is... why less then a week later he issues the alert, minus the suitcase nukes.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It seems there is a person who uses the handle EOM which on the day before 9/11 predicted the events in an MSNBC news forum, saying the third would war was coming and things like "planes are a crashing, it's on the six o'clock news"

I don't know if this is the same EOM, but saw this yesterday....

www.homelandsecurityus.net...
EOM
Date: Friday 23 July 2004
Comment:
Khodja?

Assalamu Alaikum
The Palesinean contigen is prepared and await the final series of numbers. All is prepared and well. Realse us so that we may be free to complete our task and kill as many of the infidels as possible

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful. Praise be to Allah, Lord of Creation. The Compassionate, The Merciful, King of Judgement Day.

Islam is for Peace. Islam is for Justice. Peace is the root of the very name of Islam. There are many times when oppression necessitates a time for war. The necessity for war has come and now is the time we must begin the final jihad and the destruction of Amerikkka. If we fail to take action now, then Muslims worldwide will continue to live under oppression and the oppressive dictate of the rulers of Amerikkka in Washington D.C. At this time the leaders of Amerikkka have failed to meet our demands.

We pray for the guidance of Al-Adil in our war against the infidels and the great Satan Amerikkka. We pray that Al-Adil permits our freedom fighters to be most courageous in the coming battle against oppression and that they return safely so they may continue the jihad in the battle which will follow. We pray Al-Adil leads us to complete and final victory in the stunning blow which is to be delivered. We pray Al-Adil gives us such victory so that all Muslims worldwide will be at peace and worthy to one day enter the garden of paradise.

It is the duty of those who have the true knowledge to tell all freedom fighter that thejihad we begin now is a touchstone to separate the pure from the impure, to differentiate between hypocrites and the faithful. Therefore all infidels and non believers must be slain. Amerikkka must undergo total destruction.

Now is the time we must be brave, we must support our leaders and carry out their instructions precisely as ordered without fear or hesitation. We must be courageous, we must not lose heart and we must fight this jihad together. We have struck a deal directly with Allah Almighty. We now advance to keep and honour our words. We must all be prepared to lose each and every thing for the cause. We must not and cannot be deterred from achieving our goal. Although this will be a trying time for Muslims, it is only a test of the strength of our faith in Islam and Allah. Allah and his messenger have told us of the scene to come and our strength is fully manifested. We remain steadfast in our stance as the companions of the prophets did in the defeat of the Roman empire an Tabuk. The same scene arrives today, By the grace of Allah, as the caravans of the infidels and non-believers advance we will overcome all difficulties by trusting in Allah Almighty

O, soul at peace, return to thy Lord, well pleased and well pleasing, enter as My servant, enter into My heaven.

Assalaamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh Astowda Okomallah

Alhaam hu Akhbar! Alhaam hu Akhbar! Alhaam hu Akhbar!

EOM

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Code on bottom of the message:
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=MtNj

This code when deciphered here: cryptographever comes out as "hit target", just posting in case anyone is interested..

I am not claiming anything here, just trying to provide info for you to look at...
I didn't see any mention of this code on this thread so I apologize if this has been covered...

[edit on 24-7-2004 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Updated my previous post with code info from message linked post.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
what did you use to get the words " hit target"?

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigal66
what did you use to get the words " hit target"?

Highlight the whole code and copy, go the the crypto site I linked and paste the code into the box then click the Crypto button and the site does the work and deciphers the code, it ends up looking like one of the bible code deciphers and the end result says the message is Hit Target... hope this helps..

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Now you are able to read the message. Read it from up to down, green colour:

Cryptographever discover the message hidden in this text:
----->>>>>> i am good

[edit on 24-7-2004 by bigal66]

i ran it again and then got

hit target

[edit on 24-7-2004 by bigal66]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ya know what that looks like to me??

Uuencoding.

EDIT: Actually BinHex. I'm going to try some stuff to see if I can get a file out of it.

[edit on 7/24/2004 by phreak_of_nature]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The jihad tourism season in America and the European countries

Oh Allah, there is no god except you, you are the great forbearance, oh Allah more beneficient and our more merciful, oh Allah learn our weaknesses and our small group�s treachery and our disgrace on the people, oh Allah you are Lord and the oppressed Lord . Oh Allah, Oh Allah! Take our foreheads to the floor. Oh Allah Oh Allah! Guide us to each good and repay our words and our actions.

My brothers, the boldness of America on us and its occupation of our land, and its demonstration to the Jews regarding us are their hateful crimes. Europe refused the truce of the prince of the militants, who requested nothing from them except that they cease their attacks on us. America�s demonstration to us, with the assassination by the Jews of the militants leaders in Hamas, one leader after another, are flagrant indications that this struggle has embraced a new level. An open opposite stage distant from all political maneuvers. Then these criminals no longer care about hiding their hostile intentions towards us as a nation. That appeared clear from their statements and its last the statements of the fool, the Italian minister, who threatened to deport thousands of the innocent Muslims, and will deport them only because they believe in Islam. My brothers we are at the front of a critical stage in the struggle with the ominous Roman alliance under America�s command, and this encourages us to rely on the alliances with the unbelievers from Asia and South America.

My brothers if we know that we are at the beginning of a new stage in the confrontation then what adaptations must we face? My brothers many of us are prepared for our the departure for Iraq or Afghanistan to confront of this massacring barbarism against Islam and the Muslims, and this a beautiful scent, but it displeases us that all military activities result in a destruction that will effect us and on our families because the millwheel of battle turns inside our lands and between our families, and we are obliged confront them on our lands regardless of the results at the insistence of our fighting brothers presently in these occupied territories.

But my letter is to the brothers presently abroad, and they find it the arrival of this difficult, I beg them to immediately stop now with me so that we think together in a loud voice how we can benefit from each other. I believe my brothers, so what is your opinion of the results that have been achieved practically only in Spain (not Iraq or Afghanistan). I doubt that you are disbelieve that its roots were strategic and that it had a big effect, and that it dropped a political system, and that it made Europe reconsider its decisions once again, and that it stirred the public opinion, and so on. Now I ask you were any of our child or our women or any Muslim sheikhs affected with this operation, and did it destroy any of our houses or did any missiles descend upon our families. The answer is a clear denial of those things. Now we must think of the next step forward and we say imagine if that it was not one operation but several operations and in several countries, so you see that the effect will be multiplied a great extent.

If we are Muslim brothers with a need to transfer the theatre of operations and confrontation to their land, so that the casualties are from their sons and the buildings that collapse are their houses and the facilities which are ruined are their facilities. If Armegedon is what they want then so be it but we will transfer the Armegedon to them and their land and their sons.

My brothers, why do we tighten our belts, and count souls in Afghanistan or Iraq? My brothers there are before us tens of jihad fields and which will have a greater effect in ending the blockade around our fighting brothers, and in the humiliation of these pigs; there are examples before us in all of these countries that for us; taking their blood and their moneys and their honor are permitted and this only those that supported America on us in the occupation of Iraq and the killing of our sons there and the violation of our brother's honor there. www.globalsecurity.org...

In addition to that the countries that participated in America attacks on us in Afghanistan. www.globalsecurity.org...

Also the matter need not be restricted to the travel of the brothers, but also he can join the jihad with present brothers who are actually there now, then I think that they hold a principle role in this battle that our nation is in.

My brothers, it is now April and the summer is at the doors, then will we see results from the brothers who plan for jihad tourism in America and the European countries?

And our last prayer, the praise of Allah is the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds.

I wish from the brothers the supervisors that they prove the subject to for some time - if they saw that - hopefully we hear from the participating brothers what he benefits and benefits rest of the brothers .

i ran it thru the crpytographer:

Cryptographever discover the message hidden in this text:
----->>>>>> the plan is ready we can go

this is wild stuff!

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Uuencoding. Just sick "Begin644" before the first line.

Could you explain what this means, I am a little dense when it comes to codespeak lol.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

Uuencoding. Just sick "Begin644" before the first line.

Could you explain what this means, I am a little dense when it comes to codespeak lol.

UUencoding is a way of converting a binary file to an ASCII text (plain text) format. You run a binary file through an encoder, which converts it to just regular text. Then you run it through a decoder, which turns it back into a binary file.

It's used all the time on Usenet. Problem is there are multiple ways of UUencoding... BinHex, Mime, & XXencode. And if it's missing header information, I may not be able to get anything out of it.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
JacKatMtn, I find it highly unusual that someone such as this would actually post messages on the NEIN website of all places, anyone can pretend to be an "EOM" and try and emulate this fashion of writing.
I suspect it's some kinda prank by someone who enjoys stirring things up and getting people excited by posting codes and messages which can be quite easily cracked (and cracked into English? hmmmm).... The whole thing smells very iffy indeed.
The original EOM who posted before 9/11 probably did have knowledge of that event, but I'm not sure if the EOM's we see now are the same person......
This in particular is quite hilarious, I can't work out if it's meant to be real or if someone is taking the mick:

EOM

Osama called, abort mission, abort mission

Jihad is cancelled.

We have decided to give peace a chance.

[edit on 24-7-2004 by rangeroftheeast]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join