It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

arranged adoptions in Freemasonary...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

sorry! what is the question? i'm not sure which post you are referring to

edit on 16/3/11 by gaia.chi.au because: i think i found the question!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

if you are referring to me mentioning Reagn, Clinton, Bush etc it was to simply state that not everything freemason is always good

(hope that's what you were talking about)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaia.chi.au
if you are referring to me mentioning Reagn, Clinton, Bush etc it was to simply state that not everything freemason is always good
But again, none of those men has ever been a Freemason, so we're still not sure what you're going on about...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
well if you are not sure what i am going on about let's forget it then and get back to my initial post about adoptions being organised for freemasons, by freemasons...

this may not have happened in your lodges but it was rumoured to have happened in Australia until the mid 1970's... it is info on this which i seek

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gaia.chi.au

Yes, that is what I am refering to and none of the persons you mentioned was a Mason. The last United States President to be a Mason was Gerald Ford.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i have since found some 'evidence' that some French and German lodges have an "adoption ceremony" where they adopt a new born into the lodge
adoption into the lodge

if this can happen surely it is possible that some lodges or freemasons take it to the next level?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gaia.chi.au

No, this ritual is more like a baptism, christening, or god-parent ceremony. Nothing to do with actual adoption.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaia.chi.au
i have since found some 'evidence' that some French and German lodges have an "adoption ceremony" where they adopt a new born into the lodge

The practice of "Masonic adoption", also called baptism or lustration, is more akin to the selection of a godfather than of a change of parentage. It also took place almost exclusively within the Scottish Rite or lodges working Scottish Rite ritual, which Australia, following UK traditions, generally doesn't have. On top of all of that, it's exceedingly rare.

if this can happen surely it is possible that some lodges or freemasons take it to the next level?

You forget that "possible" is not your benchmark. Nor do I believe that anonymous surrogate baby farms are the next level after "hey, we'll take care of your kid if something happens to you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join