It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kabalahism and the old definitiom of unity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I don't know how much you knew about what was going on in the past. but as I started to understand about this NWO or this kabalahism I think that they have one simple message :

bring people together . no matter what is there religion . but how can this happen when people in monotheism based religions don't agree ? the answer is : bring the ancient idols out of history and this will keep people united and integrated. I tell you how.

these messages has been injected to our minds and I don't know when this started. I know that religions have this messages too (Jewry.Christianity.Islam).people in these religions believe only in there definitions of god and condemn other definitions or boundaries. kabalahism does not define one definition of god pr goddesses . there is no boundary . this is what can unite people with different beliefs. I mean unity in it's real and true definition .

notice If you are a true believer in Jesus Christ , when I am saying ' I am a Muslim or Jewish ' I am out of the boundary you define for unity.

your precious ideas would help me. thank you for reading.
edit on 9/3/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Unity is where it's at. It is ultimate truth that we all are one. However lumping the NWO into it is a mistake. It may look like they want unity but what they really want is power. The NWO puppetmasters have encouraged the divide and conquer method of Christian vs. Muslim, White vs Black, Protestant vs Catholic, etc to keep us fighting against each other and not become unified against them to derail their NWO agenda. The ends do not justify the means. If every body refused to be pawns in the NWO game and stopped fighting each other and started helping each other instead (especially Israelis and Palestinians) we would unify and we would be free.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Your premise is flawed. Nothing will unite all the people in the way you define it. Individuals seek uniqness and priority for resources. Nobody gets the good stuff by being ordinary, and somebody always gets the good stuff
THE intent for this encouraged uniformity and monotany is so it's easier tor some more clever than those seeking to equilibrate and hide their own flaws and defects in intellectual monotony to make themselves the privileged managerial class.
Your premise that all religions want to make everyone equal is also flawed, most religions are designed justify themselves as chosen and everyone else as prey.
And lastly youre just on about your dissatisfaction with definitions, goals and perceptions of others for others. THE VERYSAME argument could be made about yours, unless youre the annointed one

edit on 9-3-2011 by FriedrichNeecher because: had an additional idea

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I agree with you but I think the NWO should have some thing NEW to offer . they really want to separate people but they talk about love and unity . I think this is one of the dualities that they follow.

I know that maybe it is not wise to define it that way. you know that every body knows a little about masons,illuminatis,NWO,..... . but tell me if I am Wrong I see that USG talks about NWO and is not doing well with other nations. recently this new arrived characters such as lady gaga or kerli are doing things that they remind me of ancient idols and goddesses . they are trying to affect the mass media watchers. I am trying to understand the relationships between these matters

thank you for posting. I appreciate if you reply and tell me what you think.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedrichNeecher

I can not understand where I defined unity. I understand that "Individuals seek uniqness and priority for resources".
but there should be boundaries to prevent from chaos and other problems. the laws are made to do this. I agree that every one should get as much as one tries or one has the capacity for.
may be I can not write English well so that you misunderstood me . I am not talking about Communism or some thing similar.

In Kabalah people don't condemn each other for what everyone may be believe.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

... recently this new arrived characters such as lady gaga or kerli are doing things that they remind me of ancient idols and goddesses . they are trying to affect the mass media watchers. I am trying to understand the relationships between these matters

I see that you are from Iran. In your country there are probably a minority of people who are modern, secular, scientific and sacreligious, but the majority appear to be mired in religious fanaticism. I have travelled through the length of Iran and I watch the Iranian state television news channel in English most days, so I think I have a reasonable understanding of the social Zeitgeist (spirit of the age) in Iran.

Obvously someone like Lady Gaga would be considered shocking, outrageous and even blasphemous in a country like Iran; as the image of a modern sexually liberated woman is a direct threat to Islam

Above: Marylin Manson ripping up the Bible.

With regards to the mass effect of artists such as Marylin Manson, Lady Gaga, Maddona and the entire Goth / Metal scene in general, then yes I would say that many of such artists are attempting to "affect" the thinking of the masses and that they are involved in religious dehypnosis. This is a consequence of the New Age movement and of the modern movement against organised religion in general, however it has nothing to do with the "New World Order" which is just another term for the "International DIctatorship of Capitalism."

The major organised religions of the world are part of the "problem" of Hell on earth, and not part of the solution. Iran is still a long way from being a state where Marylin Manson could appear on stage and rip up the Bible "and" the Koran, but it would be an entirely progressive sign if he could. The liberation of humankind from mental slavery is entirely dependent on the revolution "against" religion.

I have noticed that many Islamic Internet activists have also become Masonic conspiracy theorists and believe that the Masonic King of Kings is the "one eyed" Antichrist. Such views have been internationally promoted by Islamic activists such as Harun Yaha ( www.harunyahya.com... ). The Masons are essentially a gang of finanically powerful Capitalists who tend to have very conservative values; they are really not at all part of the New Age movement in any way.
I think that there is a tendency for both Christian and Islamic conspiracy theorists to lump all their enemies together and to refer to them as the "New World Order" when in fact there are many differnet progressive movements which are anti-Islamic and anti-Chrisitan who have different objectives.

Lux

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer777

thanks for reply. I understand and I appreciate . I am trying to be independent and not to be fanatic about anything. I don't look at lady gaga as a threat or some thing. I think that what is displayed on the tv is for a reason. as you know there is a principle for directors to respect and it is: every shot that is taken by camera has a meaning. I have seen lots of movies specially films directed by David Lynch. he used symbols to transfer what he thought to the audience. I just got a spark in my mind : every thing I see through my monitor should have a meaning . then I tried to understand the meanings and real purposes of directors. after that as I was searching for illuminati and masons I came to see a page about the details of lady gaga videos. the site address is : vigilantcitizen.com...

I just know that she and some other singers are using the symbols in their shows and album arts.such as jay-z . beyonce . kerli , lady gaga and some film producers . I just know the difference between accidental and intentional and I don't want to fool my self.

also I think that science is doing well and I am educated my self . I know that technology can help people to have better lives.

I just know that there is a reason for every thing . thank you I would appreciate another reply.

I am really excited as I see people like you are interacting with me on net we understand what each one of us says. thanks again.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Youre more correct than you may know, there is a reason that there is only one acceptable and praised current spewing forth as a torrent from media outlets: It's intent is to make slaves, addicted to appetites that never sate, and justify taking things to the next level as satisfaction and self absorption in all things is your right. Of course you can watch what Madonnas kids are allowed to, which is none of the crap in the vein that SHE made her money on.
THe secret of life and understanding the universe is NOT indulging every universal and selfish whim and lust, but that's the opposite of what you'll be told, and as slave to them you'll never advance, making it easier for others to achieve THEIR lusts at your expense, not theirs
edit on 10-3-2011 by FriedrichNeecher because: de DEBBIL make me doit!

edit on 10-3-2011 by FriedrichNeecher because: required to join the LEGION

new topics

top topics

join