It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON at War!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
What happen inside MUFON? What happen to its members? What is the issue of the hidden war, one against the other, inside this agency? What about the “mismanagement of the funds”? What happen after the Bigelow's merging? Only Money? But first of all: Where are the UFOs investigations?

An interesting article by UFOdigest www.ufodigest.com... show this very silly and greed war at MUFON!

It is a Soap Opera?

Is still MUFON a reliable source?

edit on 9-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
IMO
this is what happens when people try
to place greed over content.

Board members think about bottom
lines, not about the people's lives
they ruin in the process.

boon

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
It is a Soap Opera?

The history of ufology (from at least the 1950s onwards) would make a great soap opera. Divisions and very public disagreements are nothing new in this field - nor is the debate as to whether the divisions are encouraged by The Powers That Be or are simply the result of the big egos of various people involved.

By the way, in relation to the latest spats within MUFON you may be interested in the views and information in the following recent threads:

(1) A thread I started, "MUFON's contract with Robert Bigelow's company (the "Buyer")"

(2) A thread started by Allred5923 "MUFON Director's being replaced...Why?"

(3) A thread started by Frank Warren, "Former MUFON Director, James Carrion Fires Back at Critics and Reveals Reasons For His Resignation!"

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 9-3-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I cannot believe that they gave Bigelow unrestricted free access to their case logs...they basically sold out. I listened to James Carrion on the Paracast a few weeks ago and sort of believed that they betrayed him. He said that the MUFON organization was just not that prepared to handle the scope of the Bigelow Contract from a financial standpoint and they scapegoated him. He said here they were taking in all this money when before they were doing everything on a simple spread sheet and shoving receipts in envelopes in desk drawers...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
It's completely crupt from NWO money decided it's fate, leave the rats to there ship!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thanks for your links Isaak!

Seems that THE TOY IS BROKEN, Definitively!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
IMO
this is what happens when people try
to place greed over content.

Board members think about bottom
lines, not about the people's lives
they ruin in the process.

boon

Maybe you are right about "the greed", boondock;
Or maybe someone it wanted that all this happened in order to make to become the MUFON only a pale simulacrum, and to discredit it...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Boon, id look for further deeper motives, The MUFON org has the prestige that the old NICAP once entertained.
It was at that point that the CIA destabilised it and turned it into a shadow of itself.
I wouldnt be surprised if they havent done the same thing to MUFON.
It raises alarm bells for me anyways.....
The infighting seem all too petty to be worth the kaffufel...........

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Boon, id look for further deeper motives, The MUFON org has the prestige that the old NICAP once entertained.
It was at that point that the CIA destabilised it and turned it into a shadow of itself.
I wouldnt be surprised if they havent done the same thing to MUFON.
It raises alarm bells for me anyways.....
The infighting seem all too petty to be worth the kaffufel...........

Sharp like a razor, stirling

Stars.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Ive been following this with mixed interest and in my opinion it is time to write off this thing we once called MUFON.

It just seems like they've become a parody of what they once were. Its clear that the organization has lost its integrity and at this point I doubt it will be taken seriously by anyone who is paying attention to what is going on.

All the infighting, and BS that has been going on only further highlights the fact that MUFON is no longer a credible or reliable source of UFO information. They've been compromised by money...and ultimately corrupted their purpose by way of greed.

Its sad but in a way I think this has been coming for them for a long time. I think its time we let them go and move on to something else....I say MUFON RIP.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Sad but it was always on the cards if you look at it, Mufon grew and grew, its went from a well ran well meaning organisation to a business, once you hit that level and you have a board then the infestation will start.

And yes, it sold out....Who can say what content gets added, what gets removed and just how reliable any of it can be now it's 'owned'.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Yes.
Someone right now, is celebrating in the dark rooms and drink and sings: Mission Accomplished!

new topics

top topics

join