It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen - UP & AOBTD - Police State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Let me star by saying i really like queen they are/were a amazing band, - RIP Freddy.

Right , anyway i just wanted to say for anybody who believes in the Police State Theory, Take a look at the lyrics and/or listen to the songs " Under Pressure " and " Another One Bites The Dust ", whist considering the Police State.

Food For Thought Anyway Thats All I Wanted To Say and There is No better place to say it than ATS.

I Am NOT Saying Queen knew about anything, about anything, like this but it fits in "nicely" with Police State

( Yes i know this is one of my " stupid " posts, before you have to all point it out )

Peace

Edit -
Under Pressure - www.youtube.com...
Another One Bites The Dust - www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-3-2011 by johngtr because: Edit Links

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngtr
Let me star by saying i really like queen they are/were a amazing band, - RIP Freddy.

Right , anyway i just wanted to say for anybody who believes in the Police State Theory, Take a look at the lyrics and/or listen to the songs " Under Pressure " and " Another One Bites The Dust ", whist considering the Police State.

Food For Thought Anyway Thats All I Wanted To Say and There is No better place to say it than ATS.

I Am NOT Saying Queen knew about anything, about anything, like this but it fits in "nicely" with Police State

( Yes i know this is one of my " stupid " posts, before you have to all point it out )

Peace

Edit -
Under Pressure - www.youtube.com...
Another One Bites The Dust - www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-3-2011 by johngtr because: Edit Links

Don't think they knew anything more than anyone else did but I believe they were/are intelligent men with a view on the world at that time and the future to come. We had punk music too that was born out of political views, just people wanting to make their mark on the world and be heard.

You can see Brian May and Roger Taylor still have views on the world by collaborating with Ben Elton on the We Will Rock You musical and the story it tells. Ben Elton gets most things spot on in his books even if they are written rather simplistic.

Anyway, I'm going to star and flag your post just because it had the legends that are Queen in it!

new topics

join