It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is normal you cannot believe in God.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
To believe in God is to have experienced the Spirit. Without this experience and awakening it is normal people don't find God or have any feelings of it. All of a sudden people are told about God but on the way they are a that moment they have not experienced God yet. In that world God is not rooted. First one must believe and then there is possibility of a transformation of the self, an awakening of the spiritual side of themselves. There will be a hunger for the spiritual aspect of life. Some might be triggered for it to happen. The fact is many did not have any spiritual experiences before, but many did. Because of prayers of many others might become awakened. I suspect many to become aware of the Spirit. We shall become one nation, anyhow.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
To believe in God is to have experienced the Spirit. Without this experience and awakening it is normal people don't find God or have any feelings of it. All of a sudden people are told about God but on the way they are a that moment they have not experienced God yet. In that world God is not rooted. First one must believe and then there is possibility of a transformation of the self, an awakening of the spiritual side of themselves. There will be a hunger for the spiritual aspect of life. Some might be triggered for it to happen. The fact is many did not have any spiritual experiences before, but many did. Because of prayers of many others might become awakened. I suspect many to become aware of the Spirit. We shall become one nation, anyhow.

This is what the crucifiction was about (again IMHO)

For people who haven't experienced God in some small way.... to believe in the experience that others have been blessed with....

He died on the cross and was resurected and seen by many......to let others understand and believe that death is NOT the end. It is a testament to what we all are, because as it says "we're all born equal"

You are saved by the knowledge that...( be it ever so slight) there is life beyond death.

As i've said before...some things are true regardless of your belief

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
... i was wake ones, i was on '___'.... from that time i never sleep the same... take care'#*

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalibor1
... i was wake ones, i was on '___'.... from that time i never sleep the same... take care'#*

haha

ya that can expand your mind... even let you realize spirituality...

Not the best example but none the less

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Greetings, im new to ATS so apologies if my manner or etiquet is off but can you explain what its like to feel the spirit? To be honest most of the people ive seen who have felt it are born again christians who have had some sort of 'traumatic' experience and attributed their getting through it to God. Or by spirit do you mean Gods individual love for you? Obviously ive not felt it

Also, can you explain the one nation thing please.
edit on 9/3/2011 by MoreThanFreeMan because: To edit

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I believe that I am connected to source were we all origin of, so i lost the meaning of god and changed it into source.
And the higher self is the 'god' communicating with you, by emotional experiences. So we are gods, that makes it not special any more. Cause we are all one. So I find singularity with the outcome of your thread.

At the end people will find each other by spirituality,and act as one 'I hope'
edit on 9-3-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
It becomes a way of life. One is introduced to the spirit and learns the spiritual laws. Truth becomes a feeling. To learn more is to feel more joy. The joy of learning. It is a personal change and awakening to a new world to grow in. One becomes also tested. It's a new way of living with more feeling and intuition. Spirit is also a guide. Ones eyes are opened because of a knowing and a feeling there is something bigger in life than the physical senses. The spiritual side of a person grows while the ego diminishes. Very few have been completely enlightened. Many struggle the fight. When on the road, pray can help. There is work in the collective consciousness one can do. Very good is a hunger to spiritual insight. Once one has experienced what it does to ones self one will be eager to learn more. The spiritual transformation also can be like a large fight. Prayer helps being able to continieu and to receive help from above. There is also the undeserved goodness of the Lord. There's a lot of bullieing also of what you are about. It isn't always being happy. One learns to stand on his own feet. If there were a little more contribution from the world things would be better. Not much are truly persuasing the road. God is great and almighty. That's a good thing to believe in first. When one realises this through feeling and insight one is a good step ahead. Belief will become a knowing. Then one is truly personified with their spiritual side. Life can be hard.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I hate it, my english suks.

new topics

top topics

join