reply to post by lavenlaar
One interesting thing to note: if this is indeed a subliminal message and not some (Derren Brown ?) prank, the following should be kept in mind:
1) The red words do matter and are intended to manipulate how the subconscious mind interprets the message
2) The final message has nothing to do with what is actually written - it is not a subliminal message trying to get people to be more healthy, etc -
subliminal messages work by bypassing the conscious mind to deliver a message/command/suggestion to the subconscious mind, so the desired message to
be passed has nothing to do with the actual message you're getting consciously.
3) The objective of the message itself is just to get the conscious mind "busy" with it while the subconscious mind acknowledges the real message that
is destined to it. The conscious message has to be something that resonates with you, or sounds true, or makes sense, which would make your conscious
mind agree to the message or relate to it. Then the subconscious mind sees that the conscious mind is "agreeing" with the message and accepts it too
(except that the message that gets to the subconscious mind is totally different).
4) What happens before and after this frame shows up is also important to the overall content of the message - what was going on in the program you
were watching and what showed up after this frame is important to model what is the final message that gets to the subconscious
5) You can find out what the subconscious message really means by getting hypnotized to a deeper level (the "sonanbulistic state" - the kind where the
person does not remember what went on during the session, not the lighter ones, so the conscious mind won't get in the way) and having the hypnotist
ask the subconscious mind what the message was.
So, since you're in the UK, you may probably find someone over there, a hypnotist, who would be willing to do this experiment just out of curiosity,
since this should probably catch his interest too. I would also suggest to work with someone who is experienced with deep-level hypnosis, like someone
who uses Doloris Cannon's methods. You might want to e-mail her (www.ozarkmt.com...
) with this and she'll be able to refer you to
someone close to you in the UK with the expertise to do this, probably for free.
edit on 2011-3-14 by bonekeeper because: fixed typos and
expanded on item #3