It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 Images Hidden In U.S. Currency!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That's what one fundamentalist Christian site is saying. Jonathan Kleck, of Clearapath.com, has found a variety of images depicting both the 9-11 and Oklahoma attacks hidden away in U.S. paper money. The images are created by folding different bills in different ways. Kleck believes that these images were carefully implemented into these bills by the government or NWO.

Aside from the cool money tricks, Kleck also records his own ideas (or perhaps borrowed) concerning the United States' involvement with 9-11 and other attacks. Perhaps the most interesting, and my personal favorite is this one:

WHAT'S THE AGENDA? WELL, ALL OF THESE BILLS CONTAIN IMAGES OF OUR OWN BUILDINGS BEING BOMBED AND ALL THE BILLS WERE PRODUCED BEFORE THE BOMBINGS EVER HAPPENED! THE OBVIOUS AGENDA IS : BOMB OUR OWN BUILDINGS AND MAKE THE PUBLIC BELIEVE TERRORISTS DID IT, THEN TELL EVERYONE "IN THE INTEREST OF NATIONAL SECURITY, WE NEED TO IMPLEMENT THE NATIONAL SECURITY ACT." Now the government has very successfully and quietly taken away not some, but ALL of your rights !!!

The images provided at this site are compelling and teasing to the mind, but are they merely a coincidence? What would be the point of hiding these images in our own money? It makes no sense, and serves no purpose. Would our government really go to the trouble of creating these images just to spite it's citizens?
Being the skeptical, paranoid android that I am, I have to say I believe this to be merely a coincidence...a child's discovery in a boring church sermon. But, his comments/theories are interesting.

So what do the rest of you think?

Here's the link again. Clearapath.com

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Use the Search Button at the top.
This subject has been posted more than once.
Mods will probably delete it or lock it up.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Oh boy, not the "if you fold this corner of a 1 dollar bill at a 90 degrees, fold it in half, then half again, taking the next corner in at 27 degrees to the right, and fold it in two parallel lines that intersect the backside pyramid, and fold in half again, and so on.........."

I remember people trying to show me how they found images of 9/11 in US currency awhile back...I stood there thinking "hmmm....anyone could make anything they want out of this."

I for one, don't believe this stuff, especially from fundamentalist Christian groups, much less religious groups PERIOD.

Of course, you may believe what you want!

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It's been debunked so often that it's on Snopes.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
JOHNSmith: Although I could not find the orignal post on this subject prior to my posting, I was able to read it afterwords. The original does not contain the site I have based my post on. This new site contains it's own insight and theories that will hopefully justify leaving this thread alive.

Jazzerman: I don't believe the images are work of a conspiracy. But I do find the author's comments and theories to be worth the read.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
It's been debunked so often that it's on Snopes.

Again, I stress the interest on the author's words.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo
JOHNSmith: Although I could not find the orignal post on this subject prior to my posting, I was able to read it afterwords. The original does not contain the site I have based my post on. This new site contains it's own insight and theories that will hopefully justify leaving this thread alive.

Jazzerman: I don't believe the images are work of a conspiracy. But I do find the author's comments and theories to be worth the read.

Sixth post down.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The bill thing is also covered here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
ATS
That should be the link the the outher 9-11 currency maybe you can compre and contrast them and see if there is anything diffrent ?

top topics

join