It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military hardware just passed thru Texas.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hey Mods I did a search on this. Don't believe it's been posted. But if it has, can ya help a guy out and delete this thread for me. Thank you

This is tons of hardware.
Where is it all going. WTF?

That is crazy.
edit on 9-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I actually saw this exact same thing driving through the southwest about a year ago. I think it was in New Mexico. I saw those exact same vehicles on a train being transported.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
they were all probably refurbed and were headed back to be deployed to the various bases throughout texas or where ever?

thats what i'm thinking

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Looks like a shipment of new armored vehicles being sent from the manufacturer to some of the bases. In Texas I would say Fort Sam Houston among others. This is a common form of transport for new militery equipment.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Those dont really look new to me......why all different colours?Going to different outfits maybe?
Thats one big mess of apcs nice find OP.
Lets hope they arent on the way to Libya........

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I hope all will forgive my ignorance, I'm not too hip on current military weapons but are those current gen US APC's/tanks? Or are they somebody else's?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by northexpedition
I actually saw this exact same thing driving through the southwest about a year ago. I think it was in New Mexico. I saw those exact same vehicles on a train being transported.

I posted one from 2008 a couple months ago. But this is new today !

I know ! Our government finally decided to beef up security along the border. Right?
Ya ya ya, The only trouble is the ATF has armed the drug runners and mules to the teeth. Ya that's it back up for the border patrol. Right ! OK........

Wraith

I hope all will forgive my ignorance, I'm not too hip on current military weapons but are those current gen US APC's/tanks? Or are they somebody else's?

After a third look, their not even marked yet.That's how new they are

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
To me, those don't look like desert tanks. Wouldn't those be bigger and everything? I'm pretty sure they would.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

what part of texas?

the army sends all heavy equipment by rail to the nearest port when being deployed. and when the unit the equipment belongs to comes back home it goes to the closest port to the base then loaded back on rail cars and hauled back to the units base.

Also when units participate in drills here in the states and they take their own equipment with them it is loaded on rail cars and hauled across the country to the base hosting the drill.

All new "Heavy" equipment is shipped from the manufacturer by rail to the receiving unit as well.

the military has contracts with every major railroad in the U.S. to haul equipment for them. its actually faster and cheaper for the military to move large amounts of equipment by rail.

What you filmed here happens every day somewhere in the U.S. theres no conspiracy here.
edit on 3/9/2011 by Mercenary2007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hey there, Sorry there is a thread on this already, But thank you for posting..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add your thoughts and comments to the one above,

Thanks for your time,

Thread closed.

u2u me if you have any issues...

top topics

join