It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Bees Fall From Sky While Driving....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

If you are driving freeway speeds how can you tell if the bees were doa or just flying in the path of the vehicle?

@kinglizard: She (my wife) said they were little balls and were falling straight down just like rain, not flying by her as she drove. She has flown through a swarm of bees before and they stick to the window and squirm. She said these were not moving, none of them. She said it was if they were frozen and dumped from a bucket 100 feet over the road.

@Arbitrageur: The temperature outside was cool enough to have the kids in light hoody jackets, so probably in the 60's. As they described it, the temperature was close to 90 degrees in the van for the 1-2 minutes this happened. I have no clue what could have caused this sensation for everyone in the car and have passed so quickly, it seemed so isolated to a small area. As for a water source, this happened just as she was passing over a small creek that is full this time of year.

Where where you when this happened?

@Asktheanimals: I was back at work but she called me while still in the car to tell me what was happening. She was driving up one of the small highways here in central/northern California, going up into the Sierras. I've been seeing bees out when it's been pretty damn cold, which I've never seen before. They seem to be strongly attracted to electromagnetic sources because I always see them land on the ground right on top of a small patch of concrete that has underground power cables running right under it. I didn't pay much attention to it until I realized it was always the same spot.

The bees did not "drop" out of the sky, you hit and killed them! Bees fly en-mass when they are moving across large distances, your vehicle drove through the swarm and you hit them going 50 mph. It's a bum deal but that is the truth.

@Greensage: Neither my wife nor I are morons so please don't take either of us for one. My wife has driven through swarms before and so have I, and we are well aware of what it looks like. Like I mentioned above, there are usually SOME bees that you can see squirm right around the windshield wipers, they stay alive sometimes for the whole ride, all 13 miles, doing 50mph+. So please spare me your dribble. These were DEAD, all of them.

Probably best not to tell the kiddies that mommy and daddy just killed bees.

Um, right... because I would take my parenting advice from you. The "kiddies" are probably more observant than you are since THEY noticed that they weren't squirming compared to the last time bees were stuck on the window and they were.

To everyone else, thank you for the feedback. So far, HAARP is a candidate, but with the dead fish, which happen to be anchovy, who are sensitive to temperature changes, and the noticed temperature change that my wife and child experienced, I have to wonder if there is some unseen or unmeasured radiation coming from the sun/solar flares, or even from within the Earth itself? What could cause the change in temperature so rapidly in such an isolated area?

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Very interesting story to say the least. I'm glad your family wasn't harmed in any way. HAARP? Meh, maybe. Natural phenomenon? Maybe again. Depending on what one considers natural. I may not have any answers for you, but it does seem there could be a connection between the two incidents. Please keep us posted if you learn anything further. Or if anything else happens out of the ordinary.

BTW. Have you considered going back and taking some pics of the scene. It could be helpful. But just a thought.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Klassified because: Redaction. Unnecessary content.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If there were enough bees dropping dead to make it look like rain...then I would suspect there would still be some stuck in some part of the car. Like near the windshield wipers or where the hood meets the windshield. Also in the grill or by the headlights, because even though they are dropping...at 50mph some should of stuck.

Have you checked the car to see if you can find dead bees???

It would take a damn good eye to identifiy a falling, balled up, dead bee going 50 mph.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

She said it was if they were frozen and dumped from a bucket 100 feet over the road.

I wonder if this is then similar to other strange "rains" of animals... The current theory is picked up by a powerful storm, then frozen, kept aloft in clouds, until the weight could no longer be carried... May want to Google on strange animal rains.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It could be that the bees were starving and ran out of energy to fly. March seems to be a critical time for bees to take flight,

pollinator.com...

It doesn't explain the heat though, other than all bees have a static charge garnered in flight, and that they need reach a certain temperature for flight.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Amaterasu

So no, they can't point it at any place on earth. Now if you want to talk about the undisclosed possible H.A.A.R.P. setups around the globe, then it becomes a little less sensational, but again, these apparently only exist on conspiracy forums.

Why is it that the people who claim HAARP is so benign always quote the official story. Given my research into the capabilities of scalar arrays, I give the probability of HAARP's official story being the whole truth at about...7%. That there is more to it...about 89%. The rest I leave for error and anything I failed to consider.

But thanks for the official story.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Amaterasu

So no, they can't point it at any place on earth. Now if you want to talk about the undisclosed possible H.A.A.R.P. setups around the globe, then it becomes a little less sensational, but again, these apparently only exist on conspiracy forums.

Why is it that the people who claim HAARP is so benign always quote the official story. Given my research into the capabilities of scalar arrays, I give the probability of HAARP's official story being the whole truth at about...7%. That there is more to it...about 89%. The rest I leave for error and anything I failed to consider.
phishyblankwaters cited a source saying why it can't point to any place on Earth.

If you did all this research saying that it can, where is it, and how do we know it's any more credible than something made up by a 12 year old blogging from his parents' basement?

If the bees had fallen within say 100 miles of the HAARP antenna I wouldn't be so quick to rule it out, but I've never seen any credible evidence it can be directed to any point on earth so I'm really curious how you got such an idea. If it's because you think reading stuff on a blog qualifies as "research" then that would explain it.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
If the bees had fallen within say 100 miles of the reactor I wouldn't be so quick to rule it out, but I've never seen any credible evidence it can be directed to any point on earth so I'm really curious how you got such an idea. If it's because you think reading stuff on a blog qualifies as "research" then that would explain it.

Let's get this clear... I started and ended with the phrase, This is just a theory. I'm not saying HAARP is involved. I haven't the energy to go proving what I understand about HAARP on a thread about bees, unless I am close to certain. I was merely hypothesizing.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
she normally does not believe in anything I tell her about from this site, that is of course until it shows up in the mass media a day or two later. ~Namaste

Please tell me, what has this site ever pre-empted main stream media about?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join