It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Western Govt Has Ever Claimed The power To Do This! The King Of England! Not Hitler! Not Stalin!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mickscott
I can not believe you guys said all that and believe it ?
Talking about Prisoners Of War whether they have and can afford a Uniform Or Not !
I just can not understand how you can GO INTO ANOTHER COUNTRY and feel JUSTIFIED KILLING its POPULATION.
Just REMEMBER as the Bosnian Army ( Which started out in CIVILIAN CLOTHING ) showed the world who had them TOTALLY written off in 2 WEEKS that - ` It`s not the BIGGEST or WEALTHIEST Army that wins BUT the Army with the BIGGEST HEARTS`
The fact WE have been in the Middle East for 10 years now and still no sign of Osama or too an END speaks VOLUMES.

1. It's not the lack of uniform that makes them enemy combatants so much as the fact that they are firing weapons at us.

2. Another thing that makes them UNLAWFUL enemy combatants is the fact that most of them aren't even from Afghanistan. Most of the scum we are fighting are coming from other countries with the intent of getting their ticket punched for the Great Muslim Whorehouse in the sky. These dimwits are so brainwashed by their religious leaders that they actually believe the 72 Virgin nonsense.

3. Nobody has said anything about "killing the population." If they did, I'd be first in line to brand them War Criminals.

What is it about the phrase "on the battlefield" that you don't understand?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

That would make two of us!

I was so against the draft back in the Nam days, especially when I knew hubby was going right after High School, but he got smart and went to the Academy.

Though now at I really do believe that some of these folks need to spend some time serving their country. Maybe they would get a clue.

No one is saying anything about killing the population. Just the Enemy.

OldCorp Thank You as well for your service!

SFGirl
edit on 9-3-2011 by SFGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SFGirl

Actually, the so called "terrorists" are people just like you and me, they want to be free, and dont like when the USG invades their land, steals their oil and minerals(where do you think the metals in your cell phone come from?????)... If china came over here and occupied our land, and we fought back against them, would you consider yourself a terrorist also??? HELL NO YOU WOULD CONSIDER YOURSELF A PATRIOT... Thats all, they are fighting for themselves. and right to be free from oppression/big brother telling them how to live their life.. keep that in mind when you throw blame around

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFGirl
reply to post by OldCorp

That would make two of us!

I was so against the draft back in the Nam days, especially when I knew hubby was going right after High School, but he got smart and went to the Academy.

Though now at I really do believe that some of these folks need to spend some time serving their country. Maybe they would get a clue.

No one is anything thing about killing the population. Just the Enemy.

OldCorp Thank You as well for your service!

SFGirl

And you as well young lady.

You and your family have given a LOT in the service of our Republic, and I for one am extremely grateful.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Alright, what am I missing amongst all the hysteria?

On Monday, President Obama ordered the resumption of the military tribunals. Congress prohibited him from having the detainees tried in a criminal court and the Republicans (and some Democrats) made a lot of noise about releasing them. How did a resumption of what was happening before become a presidential order to hold them forever regardless of the outcome of their trial?

I wish he would close Guantanamo also and keep the promise he made to do so but it has been one political scream after another from conservatives about it. NOT resuming the trials would be more in line of incarcerating them forever without due process. Of course Bush had them held for years without any type of trial and the same people screaming about Obama now seemed to have had little problem with it then.

Can someone provide a link about this other than Fox News? Otherwise it appears to be another 'hack' job by sensationalists bent on destroying the President and the Democratic Party.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

OK, I'm Jewish, so maybe I have a little more in this than most. However I am an American first and always, I grew up pretty much as a liberated woman, and amazingly enough I can think for myself, which means that no matter how you try to personalize it as far as it goes - you are wrong.

Israel has been our land since the time of King David, yet the United States is where I choose to live and to defend.

Yes the United States has made some mistakes, however being an ally of Israel is not one of them. As for the oil - paying the Arabs for the right to develop the oil fields was not a mistake either.

As for the Islamic hatred of Judeo-Christian/Western culture it goes back long before the United States was even a twinkle in Thomas Jefferson's eyes.

Not all Muslims share that hate true, but enough do, and no they are not patriots fighting for their country. Would you call the Volunteer Muslim SS Unit that served in the Third Reich's Military Patriot's?

I would not. Nor do I think of the bunch trying to kill my fellow Americans/Allies as patriot's. We have never attacked them unless provocated by them to do so.

Study history, get a clue, and then maybe you will understand.

Even if it was not for for the British and American companies opening up the oil fields they would still hate us.

Hell, they should love the Brits and Americans - we brought them out of the 7th century into the 20th-21st century in everything but mindset.

The problem I have with people such as Obama and others that say we stole this, we stole that or persecuted this people or that people and think that they have to defend our enemies or apologize to them - is the fact that they have no sense of national identity.

Be thankful for the United States and what it has done over the years for all mankind. For without it, some of my relatives can tell you what it is like to live in a country where there is no freedom of speech or freedom for that matter. They could tell you if they had survived the camps.

SFGirl

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

`What is it about the phrase `On The BATTLEFIELD` I do not UNDERSTAND` ?
The term seems to change its meaning depending upon what the Army needs it to mean ? We all saw the WikiLeaks where they Killed the Photographers and then the Attitudes towards the surviving and rescuing men & children. It was ALL a BATTLEFIELD and EVERYBODY was a - ` Dim witted brain washed Muslim Scum looking for their ticket to the Whore House in the Sky` Even the Children.And how often does this happen ? A lot more often then we are allowed to know about
I Think this war has more to do with what is UNDER the BATTLE FIELD.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Just to give you a little sense of how draconian this is, even Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong, and the worst dictators in history have never given themselves the legal authority to make the final decision on someone’s life.

Yeah- they just did it in the shadows.

No one stood up to Stalin. The ones who spoke out against him were mysteriously deceased.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SFGirl

With full RESPECT to all the Sadly Lost Lives and ALL who suffered through 9-11 and with due respect to all the Brave lost lives in Arlington, BUT..
I can not accept it was the Arabs who were responsible for 9-11. I just can not see it from the evidence. I can not accept a Aeroplane hit the Pentagon or that 2 planes brought down the Twin Towers so quickly.
I can not believe a hopeless group of Arabs were SMARTER then the ENTIRE American Government services.
Vietnam -Pearl Harbour - 9-11 Attacks ? I believe the American Government is responsible for more Needlessly lost American lives then the Arabs or Vietnamese or ANYBODY ELSE.
I honestly believe those lives were lost so that somebody could make a dollar.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SFGirl

No I would call that SS UNIT - Bosnians and Croatian`s caught up in a Brutal war that they were fighting against 3 enemies - BUT DID NOT TARGET JEWS !!

www.scribd.com...
edit on 9-3-2011 by mickscott because: added link

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is it, the time has come. Now America will soon have game shows like this below:

Well, you know what they say, "No pain no gain":

In all seriousness, this has scared the crap out of me but in the back of my head I knew it was coming.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It's so friggin obvious that there is something being hidden from the public about Gitmo and the people there.

Why the hell would you want to pay indefinitely to detain someone, without good reason and AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN FOUND INNOCENT unless you had a direct vested interest in their detainment?

History and common sense would suggest the most obvious answer...they must be holding someone or a few someones that are a direct threat to them.

Maybe a few people that have the knowledge and ability to spill the beans on something...something like...oh i don't know...9-11 perhaps?!?!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv

In all seriousness, this has scared the crap out of me but in the back of my head I knew it was coming.

It has been a long time coming, I pity those on both sides of the political divide who believe this is all about Obama.

That level of shallowness and ignorance is almost more frightening than this executive order.

Almost!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Beaux

I don't understand. If this is nothing but returning to the status quo why did he need to issue a new EO?

edit on 9-3-2011 by glad_to_be_His because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I hear a lot of legitimate complaints and whining. But just what the *bleep* are we supposed to do about this? It's been quite clear to me, from an early age, that this Country is run by criminals. But I ask again, how do you legally stop an illegal-legal system?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Yes you are absolutely correct. The Patriot Act was first drafted during the Clinton admin under a different moniker.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SFGirl

I'd give you 10 stars for that post if I could.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SFGirl

Israel has done more damage to the United States and cost America a hell of a lot more then any Arabs or Muslims ever have.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mickscott
reply to post by OldCorp

`What is it about the phrase `On The BATTLEFIELD` I do not UNDERSTAND` ?
The term seems to change its meaning depending upon what the Army needs it to mean ? We all saw the WikiLeaks where they Killed the Photographers and then the Attitudes towards the surviving and rescuing men & children. It was ALL a BATTLEFIELD and EVERYBODY was a - ` Dim witted brain washed Muslim Scum looking for their ticket to the Whore House in the Sky` Even the Children.And how often does this happen ? A lot more often then we are allowed to know about
I Think this war has more to do with what is UNDER the BATTLE FIELD.

It happens because the "reporters" were stupid enough to embed themselves with men carrying automatic weapons and RPG's. Too bad they didn't have a 5' X 5' ID card to flash the helicopter which was a half a mile away.

The two children were injured because their IDIOTIC fathers took them into a battle to use as human shields, hoping that their presence would deter any attack. WHO, in their right mind, takes a child anywhere near a battle? I'll tell you in case you don't realize: The same maggots who strap bombs to the chests of their OWN children, mentally challenged women, and each other.

You know what these scum fear? Wahn (I think that's how it's spelled.) It's a curse from God they say, that causes humans to love life and fear death. They don't have the same mental processes as normal people (I'M TALKING ABOUT RADICAL JIHADISTS NOW, NOT EVERY MUSLIM) They are defective, almost mentally ill. They WANT to die, and they don't give a good hot damn who they take with them - even their own child.

So blame the scum that do this to their children:

Picture 1 Removed by Moderator
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e15de60dbf0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa77e0fa46ef.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf0b1ef8f283.jpg[/atsimg]

I suppose there might be a little quality Father/Son time involved. Perhaps that was what the guy in the next pic was thinking as he instructed his 12-year-old on the proper technique for beheading an infidel. "Make sure your knife is dull Mohammed, and don't go too fast. The infidel must suffer."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff6ba7d5fc02.jpg[/atsimg]

I wonder if this is the Taliban equivalent of target practice?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09db88d8118a.jpg[/atsimg]

I guess this poor baby girl really deserved to have some Islamic Maggot cut her head off:

Picture Removed by Moderator

The only thing this little girl did was refuse to renounce Christ and convert to Islam:

Picture Removed by Moderator

[[[MODS: Sorry about the graphic pics, but we're supposed to "Deny Ignorance" right? Well sometimes, the truth is ugly. I did not post them out of some gruesome fascination or anything other than to illustrate beyond a shadow of a doubt the evil we face.]]]

MickScott, before you start slamming the brave men and women of the US Armed Services, maybe you should educate yourself on what we are fighting. We aren't fighting Muslims because they are Muslims; we are fighting terrorists who happen to be Muslim; and when you take Islam to the extreme, the above pics are what you get.

So no my friend, you are wrong. Perhaps you should start your journey to earn what this war is REALLY about, by reading this.

And before you call me a Neo-con warmonger, read this: oldcorpblog.wordpress.com...

I can't wait to see how you defend them now.

I have plenty more where that came from (if your tummy can handle it.)
edit on 3/9/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

Moderator-Note: Graphic Images are a T&C Violation. You may link to them, you may not post them on ATS. Thank you.
edit on 10-3-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join