reply to post by charles1952
And who are you proposing that needs to be limited at this point? We the people, or they the elite? Because personally, I don't see that
collectively, "we the people" are doing anything that needs limited.
Here's what I do see though...
1. A government that is spending out of control
2. A military industrial complex controlled by a fixed banking system that is running amuck throughout foreign lands and giving Americans a bad
3. An economy that has been abused by the Fed and Wall Street.
4. A country that is occupying territories while attempting to expand an empire during economic crisis
5. A country that has its nose in very deep turmoil surrounding the middle east and vying for political control where anti-imperialist sentiment is
6. A country that is nearly broke which will no longer provide basic needs for citizens. Instead, it gives more money to the one's who put the
country in financial turmoil.
7. A country that is allowing its government (TSA) to molest its citizens while pretending to protect them on airlines.
8. A country that is utterly confused by purposely designed divisions in politics
9. A country that has 3% of the worlds population while having 25% of the world's prison population
10. A country that has the worst mortgage crisis in the Industrialized world
11. A country that is utterly dependent upon foreign oil
12. A country which has stopped manufacturing
13. A country which has outsourced its labor to foreign economies.
14. A country that has borrowed TRILLIONS from supposed "Communist" regimes.
15. A country that is has sold 13% of its land ownership to Saudi Arabian interests.
16. A country which has sold commercial licenses and zones to China in all 50 states.
17. A country that is involved in 2 wars and world policing.
18. A country that allowed a foreign corporation to pollute its waters and poison its citizens via oil spill.
19. A country that cannot explain why the animals are dying all around them.
20. A country that provides virtually no support during natural disasters (Katrina, Oil spill, people getting sick)
21. A country that regularly lies to its citizens.
22. A country that owns all the media outlets so that they can control information. (Internet Kill Switch)
23. A country that purposefully sold its soul to NAFTA
24. A country that purposefully litigated giving big business more control and less regulation. Telecom act of 1996. Oh, and since then, its only
gotten worse with the deregulation and tax breaks.
25. A country that voted in a president who is TIED TO THE ECONOMIC CRISIS by way of affiliation with GOLDMAN AND SACHS.
Now clearly, I could continue this until I have taken up the next 10 pages of this thread. However, I am making a point here to show that there seems
to only be one group in this country that could use some limitations, and I don't think its the American people.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Qcuailon
because: to add...