It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feline Alien Race/Lion People...can anyone shed some light?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

Your post has provoked a lot of silly responses, and if you're looking at web sites like Jelaila Starr's then you're already traveling at the edges of what most people could agree with. But I like Jelaila's site, and I have this to offer on this subject:

L. Ron Hubbard, Philadelphia Doctorate Course, transcript of a lecture given on 13 Dec, 1952, "On Auditing: How to Succeed/Fail, Assess" page 165:

"God knows where the cat people came from. Lord, lord, lord! These people are sure lost. Most of them are as mad as hatters...And the eyes will be big and quite often very feline."

In this lecture LRH is advising his students on how to audit people. So he's talking about a human person who is being operated by a being that identifies itself with a certain spiritual "race." He tells his students that he's seen about a dozen different "races" of beings in his own experience as an auditor.

A spiritual race can exist in any body form, theoretically. But if a being will distort his human body to look more like some other body he had somewhere else, then you can be pretty sure that something strong is sticking him to that former body. So this doesn't tell you what the actual cat people look like, but you would expect cat-like. That's what I'd expect.

Anyway, if you are a Jelaila Starr fan you should be perfectly cool with data like this because hers is way out there too. Happy reading!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

Well that link wasnt one of many choices...it was literally one of two choices that i was able to dig up that remotely seemed put together. I started the thread more a long the lines to gain information on the subject rather than defend their existence. But i do thank you for the information you have provided as well and will continue to keep checking back for everyone's input.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

I remember reading a small book years ago that someone gave me about two alien races ... if memory serves it was called 'The Pashats & The Crystal People' ... can't recall who wrote it.

Anyhoo, the Pashats were a feline race you might want to do a search to see if it throws anything up. This little book had some drawings in that bore a remarkable resemblence to Bast (Egyptian Deity).

Woody

I think the author is a "Murry Hope" one of her books is actualy called "The Lion People" ISBN 1 870450019 first published in 1998, "Thoth Publications" ,.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

These cat-like beings are called the Lion People. In the 1970s and 1980s, the government created a cartoon for children that described these beings.

I'm sorry but is this claiming the "Thunder Cats" was a secret government program to teach children about cat aliens?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Alright so... Idk where to even begin, but pretty much. I came across this blog, because I'm searching for answers and I might as well share this. I believe that I was abducted by this Alien Species when I was a small child.

Over the past 8 years (wow, saying that makes me realize how old i am!) I have been on a very spiritual journey. Events have been happening to and around me that have lead me into deep spirituality, and through this my eyes have begun to open so vividly, beautifully, and quite frightening at times to the true world around me.

This began in about 9th grade and has continued since, events that many would consider "Psychic". Advance knowledge of the deaths of people around me, and events to come. Dreams of things in which I would later experience myself. As well as visitations from friends and family who have passed on to the other side.

All of these things have had a profound impact on me and naturally i searched out answers... As you can see, my name is Bobcat11Phiphi, I choose this because through meditation, and realizations of events that have happened to me I realized that my Spirit Guide animal is in fact a Bob Cat.

Among my meditations that proved this to me, was a flashback of a childhood memory that I have never forgotten, however reserfaced as proof of the knowledge I was coming into.

As the story goes: I was about 2 or 3 years old (I have very vivid memories from this age) and I had wandered out to the back of my fathers truck in the drive way. I remember being drawn outside and just stairing at the sky. I knew I was not supposed to, however I defied these thoughts...

As I was standing there, I saw a triangular ship like thing in the sky. At this time, I knew nothing of Aliens, but i did know of planes. I remember rationalizing with myself that although this 'should' be an airplane I knew that It was not.

My next memory is of me standing in a cabin like spacship space. Mostly black, with lots of computer software around. Kind of like a mother board or science room on a space ship.

In front of my were towering over me, about 20 feet away were bi-pedal humanoid beings in dark greyish black fitted outfits. They almsst resembeled humans, except for the fact that they literally had the heads of cats.

At seeing this, I was immediately frightened and scared out of my mind. I began crying, and the 3 or 4 of them were looking at me. Not menacingly at all, but I was scared. Two of them began to advance towards me, and one (who seemed to be dominant) said something to the second who stoped looking. They exchanged words which i could not understand as if they were fussing.

The dominant figure continued to cautiously come towards me, with a certain zeal as if he (or she) was already familiar with me. Then just like an elementry school teacher, or an adult speaking to a child with whom they know but are not intimate, the creature bent town at the waste and began speaking to me in their language. Although I could not understand what was being said, deep down somewhere I must have. I immediately calmed down, and stopped crying. My fear was gone, not quite replaced with any other emotion, but it was simply gone. I was at that point "Okay"....

More words were exchanged between the creatures and said to me as well. Then I find myself again behind my fathers truck.

My sister about 6 at the time comes outside and when I see her I become upset, and try to tell her what i saw. She tells me that It was not real and that i was making it up. She also labored that what I had seen was simply an air plane, and this was the first time I had ever encountered the term "Alien"..

I was still convinced, but knew I could not convince her as I was only 2 or 3 at the time.

This memory had never left me, and I rememver as a child always wondering about this. I reember dreams of this time period as well and I can easily distinguisjh between the two. This was an actual memory, and I know it...

I wonder if this has anything to do with my Spirit animal being a Bob cat, and I also wonder if this has anything to do with my Psychic abilities.

I have so many questions to ask, I wish I could actually recieve a real answer that I can trust.

Thank you also, this is the first oppertunity i have ever had to actually write this out. I have only told a few people that i trust about this..

I would like to talk more about this, and please tell me if you find out more information on this

Take care!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
These cat people you are talking about are called LUCIFERIANS
They've been described as the demonic manifestation of the alien races and have been depicted as looking like earthbound demons but have the ability to mask as humanlike. Others have stated they are a dominant species with the intent on taking over the earth and enslaving humans and are supposedly connected to the Illuminati. They are what you may call a cat humanoid with the face of a lion.

[snip]
edit on 24/5/13 by masqua because: advertising

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Have a look at these articles,i believe the feline race you're referring to is apparently the Lyrans.

Disclaimer-these are just articles i came across on the net,quite a while ago.I don't claim to necessarily subscribe to anything mentioned in these articles,it's just for illustration of what you seemed to be looking for info on.

www.truthcontrol.com...

lightworkers.org...

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Unfortunately, "Cat Creatures" will not be coming to rescue us from another alien race.

They were progressing scientifically on their own planet and were well on their way to achieving faster than light space travel, but one of their scientists accidentally invented a laser.

Since that day, they have been too busy chasing that confounding red dot to progress further scientifically.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Even the Ninjas were ensnared by this new rogue technology

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
First, there are a group of feline like aliens that are benevolent towards earthlings. They are trying to help the humans evolve like the white brotherhood of light which consists of beings from all over the dimensions. Humans do not realize how close to extinction our current existence is. We are very elementary in understanding compared to other beings in the universe.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
James Gilliland talks a bit about the 7th dimensional feline beings

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join