It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feline Alien Race/Lion People...can anyone shed some light?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have had numerous conversations with followers of space, ufos, time travel, and various alien races. Only a few that seem to be well seasoned in these topics mention the Feline Alien Race. In fact, in a conversation that i personally had with Steven Gibbs (proclaimed time traveler and inventor of HDR time travel device) he mentions that at the end of 2012 there will be an alien invasion of the grays and reptilians that leads to this same Feline Race coming to the aide of humans to help push them out of our planet. I know that story sounds slightly far fetched but i wanted to know if anyone had ever heard of this potential alien race or could simply share any research info that you have come across. Here is one of the few links that i found.

www.nibiruancouncil.com...
edit on 8-3-2011 by MonkeyWrench30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
A feline like race is pretty rarely mentioned in various ufology/abduction literature. Although the people you mention I do not give a lot of credence to, I think this race needs to be better looked into, and I am glad you started this topic.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The first thing that comes to mind would be.....

Not sure how much research has been done on anubis but I always think of him when aliens are brought up.

He looks pretty life-like in the second photo....

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

Check out this thread

It has mention of "aliens" that supposedly contacted Russian Air Control Operators.... and the "alien" spoke in a "cat like language"

I dont know if it is real or not... but thats the only light i can offer to your question/thread

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I just visit the link.... Holy **** there are really lot of people trying to cash with this nibiru/2012 nonsense. "Jelaila’s Sessions" LOL

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
The first thing that comes to mind would be.....

Not sure how much research has been done on anubis but I always think of him when aliens are brought up.

He looks pretty life-like in the second photo....

You do realize Anubis is canine and not feline? Although the Egyptions did worship cats also.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by johnthejedi24

Bast and Sekhmet....

that would be the correct two egyptian gods

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I instantly thought of thunder cats. Interesting article. I found the hollowed out planet ship an interesting concept. I instantly thought about cherubs described in the book of Ezekial having the features of an ox, eagle, human, and lion.

Honestly in my opinion all of this information is pretty interesting. If I accept Bible truth I have to accept a humanoid feline race created before humans on earth. However, I feel that this web site is very fictional. The New age concepts are intriguing however I dunno.

The races outlined on the web site paralleled to entities reported in the old Jewish texts etc. for one species based on a Bipedal OX/Cows. I came up with several ideas including cattle mutilations and organ harvesting not for the greys but for an race of bipedal bovines. There are several references to said entities in the Bible, Egyptian Mythology etc. I will only truly be convinced with video evidence etc. However, it may never come if 5,6,7,8, and 9th dimensional beings have the ability to blink things or evidence out of existence in the 3rd dimensional plain.

As for Niribu, it seems like if Niribu nears our planet it may not be visable in our dimensional plain

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I like to think that before the world's events being recorded for the first time, it was populaced by many different species....like in Final Fantasy....but then something happened and all the others decided to leave this rock for human and move on to somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well Disney already covered that

Cat From Outer Space

And there is this guy..

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Dont forget Avatar has feline looking creatures who happen to be tall and athletic.

They are also blue, as some believe God to be

edit on 9-3-2011 by munkey66 because: Added a picture

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
No those are MICE... wonder if they would get along with the CATS

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
the first thing I thought when you said "Lion" like and that they would guard us or "fight" for us was the "Pinyin"
and the Qilin in chinese mythology... while the qilin isnt much of a feline, it looks kinda like a lion in my opinion.

source: chinese guardian lions

kylin

Qilin

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The moons of sirius A and B. They're real. Some are humans now.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Female, Feline, alien.......sounds pretty sexy to me actually.....

purrrrrrr...............
edit on 9-3-2011 by Toxicsurf because: to purr...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
Feline Race coming to the aide of humans to help push them out of our planet. I know that story sounds slightly far fetched but i wanted to know if anyone had ever heard of this potential alien race or could simply share any research info that you have come across.
I came across information about the Kilrathi:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4aabfb3b175c.jpg[/atsimg]
img91.imageshack.us...

Kilrathi

The Kilrathi are native to the planet Kilrah with their society depicted as an empire. Physically they are bipeds who strongly resemble big cats: they have leonine manes, but also have markings which distinguish their clan of origin.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
As much as I would want to believe that there are friendly species out there that would help us when I read this thread all I thought about is the Grey's bringing out their secret weapons , the giant ball of string, the baggy of catnip and a remote controlled mouse to distract them.
Serious face on now, I hope they do exist, the universe has many wonders and somewhere in the multiverse there has to be a feline race.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

they were native to Kilrah until it got blown up....now there kinda like well what ever u called the alderinians who werent on the planet when it got whacked and if u finish the serise the bugs finish most of them off in the end depending on how u play it....

planetside.firenebula.com... or the lyrians from star trek/niven but in the niven verse there called the kizin and have rat tails instead of the normal cat like tail?
edit on 9-3-2011 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

ahahahahhahahahah

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join