It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Future Headline.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
One day we all may be lucky enough to see a headline like this why I would have posted this in prank's and joke's in below top secret there is always time for a little fun

If Mod's think this should be in the mud pit no problem just was not sure where to post it on ats

Maybe soon we might get lucky enough to see a headline like this.

Falcon

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
By the way things are going, I doubt that G. W. Bush will give up the power he has acquired after 9/11. With new information about a possible devastating terror attack, I am in suspicion that something like 9/11 will occur again.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
"U.S. navy reports one Carrier Battle group
missing after hostile Nuclear attack"

within 3 months......

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Reaper, I hope you are wrong, that would be the start of nuclear WWIII-in my opinion. One thing most people don't seem to know/understand- surface ships are in constant communication with the pentagon, i.e., the pentagon gets all the radar, blah, blah, blah, so would know where the plane, ship, missile or even boat with bomb came from- then it would be on!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
"U.S. navy reports one Carrier Battle group
missing after hostile Nuclear attack"
within 3 months......
This is one possible scenario out of many that could occur before the elections in the USA. I wouldn't discount your prediction. If such an event were to occur, most likely there would be some kind of conspiracy behind it, much like the event of 9/11, Pearl Harbor, etc.

new topics

top topics

join