It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody know what this black thing is?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm gonna make this one short and sweet ATS. I was looking around Google Sky and found an interesting image. I am confident that the object is normal and is not something unknown to science (black hole maybe?) and posted this to see if any of you astro-buffs out there could shed some light on this... darkness

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mbaker90

Those angels need to stop throwing their leftover hot dogs around! Litterbugs!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

It's a fleet of reptilians making their way towards Earth. It was prophesied that one day they would travel back in time to enslave humanity as workers, but I can't believe it's actually happening. Hopefully the Illuminati will use their black ops projects to hold them off, but after reading 'The Reptilian and You', I've come to realize that the reptilians cannot be beaten.

Just kidding. I don't know what it is, maybe it's a still of an asteroid zipping through space, or possibly a camera glitch but I doubt that.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Maybe I'm just "blind", but I don't see this thing in the first picture? Where is it?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It looks like a tumor. You might want to get that checked out.

I'm not a doctor.

Yup it's a tumor.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by QueSeraSera

i posted that first image so viewers could get a grasp of how the surrounding area looks. Its zoomed out too far to tell you exactly where it is.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Possible UFO? Possible black hole? Possible glitch? Either way its definitely interesting! Good find!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Its cigar shaped! Remember all the sightings of cigar shaped ufos, and what Gary Mckinnon said he saw on an image he was supposedly downloading from NASA.
Really most likely a glitch of some sort, but how will we ever know?
Does anybody here on ATS know who to contact about these images on Google Earth? Maybe that would be a good start. I guess the question would be whether or not its worth the time and effort to investigate it further. I suggest sending it to Richard Hoagland. I am extremely skeptical about what he says but at the same time I would be interested in his response.
edit on 8-3-2011 by modo302 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbaker90
reply to post by QueSeraSera

i posted that first image so viewers could get a grasp of how the surrounding area looks. Its zoomed out too far to tell you exactly where it is.

Oh...that explains things, then. Thank you for clarifying...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

It's an alien, she's a hunter there are things out there in them deeps of space looking for ships to eat devour whole, tou be surprised whats out there.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueSeraSera
Maybe I'm just "blind", but I don't see this thing in the first picture? Where is it?

I'm goin' googly-eyed looking at the first picture as well...?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

already resolved that question

read my previous post

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Extreme Frisbee. Damn showoffs!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Not for absolutely sure but there's a really really good chance its a baby solar system.
hubblesite.org...
hubblesite.org...
edit on 3/8/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Errrrr Uhhhhh, I found it after a while of staring...
Interesting, good eye. Waiting for the "fall-out crew" to come 'round with the "Hoax" flags flying!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Anyone else see this in the first image, or is it time for bed?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a5bd2bc00c9.png[/atsimg]

Pareidolia -- beat you to it.

/fail on first attempt at a picture in a thread.

edit on 8-3-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It is a solar system. This was posted a while back by someone else who asked the same question. I can't find the link though.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Very nice, Phage! Thanks for actually contributing instead of calling it a "tumor". And the images you found look the same as the one on Sky

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kargun

your a jackass

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Surprising amount of joke/non useful are helpful comments on this thread!

I think those images were real interesting. I suppose the maybe baby solar system one makes sense. But I could see it being a cigar shaped UFO too maybe. Though I'm not sure how the size and light would apply...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join