It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Prediction Thread From Some Random Guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hi, I'm not one for making these threads, But I am making a sort of mental note for myself just to check back for reference, if anyone reads this great, if not oh well.

I see humanity being challenged, I think that our monetary system is going to collapse due to our foolishness and the hoarding of money by a few individuals. I see a day of mass panic, of worry due to financial insecurity, and the state of the planet. This day is the day where we decide, to continue living the great lives the rich have and rape the resources/people of this planet in the process, or to give up the frugal lives and even the slate with the average human being so that the quality of life for humans and the planet is better.

The reason being is due to the corruption of our government, our businesses, and our military and the hidden costs of this corrupt lifestyle.

I believe the technology is available to change this world, but the financial losses is too much to consider, so instead of the logical path of preservation and non polluting means of life, we pollute,kill,steal,destroy,enslave the entire world all for the pursuit of a currency somebody invented that puts price tags on the very resources that never get renewed again just for that new i-pod or laptop or whatever.

I believe this is also natural. This hoarding of resources is a primal instinct to obtain power to attract the females and reproduce, even the people that make the money keep most of it. I also believe that there are other roads humanity could of followed to evolve than currency.

It's only a matter of time before we evolve past this, and look back in shock that we were so stupid. Maybe 10 years, maybe 50, maybe 100, but its going to happen, I promise you.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Nope, you were wrong again.

Glad I didn't listen.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yours I think is a thoughtful reflection upon the causes and consequences of Western Civilization and the unquestioned devouring of people and resources which have fueled it.

Sure we can blame TPTB. and this elite or that elite, and mind you I do, this government and that and president after president. But we need to come to terms with our own willful blindness and silent consent which has allowed the ramrods of this God forsaken rampage to get to the stage it has.

And one more thing. Have you noticed the people who troll the new post forum here at ATS who jump in as quickly as possible with Monty Python "The Arguement Clinic" like rebuttals? If you don't know this skit, I highly recommend that you google it for a real look at who we are dealing with.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I feel what your saying and i feel it all starting to happen too.
I try explain this to people but they cant wrap their heads around that sort of idea that yeah, this world has got its issues that do need attention because they are not going to hand us this information, you have to get off your ass, open your eyes and seek the knowledge yourself.
oh yeah and to terry, iv started to notice alot of people trolling aswell, its like the old saying, if you got nothing nice to say then dont say it because im sick of people posting a legit topic and then the next 50 comments are all directed in a negative way to make he or she (posting the topic) sound stupid.... a little suss if you ask me..
edit on 8-3-2011 by sherro24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Pretty safe bet...We are definitely heading for for some sort of melt down. There is a shift in mindset happening as we speak. We are at a cross roads. Most of humanity is still polarised in the emotions and still believe a large part of the BS they have been fed. However for the first time in history a large enough part of humanity is polarized in the mental and this is the cause of the shift and a lot of the unrest we see.

Just remember what ever happens good or bad, ultimately it will move us forward. It just always takes longer then we would like.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Yes there is an awakening right now, it bit me last year and ever since It has changed my outlook on life, and its spreading like wildfire. This might be the most interesting times humanity has ever seen, to say the least.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

By the way awesome avatar man!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The biggest evil is complacency, those who have a blind faith in some kind of external saviour, not in the sense of being delivered, but in the sense of being bailed out for evil acts, or in the sense of a cessation of the belief in divine consequences, usually coupled with a strong sense of self-righteousness. Think about it, think of all those overweight/obese couch potatoes, they just sit, and eat and eat and eat, and do nothing to produce any food or energy. Contrast it with the third world, all those starving people, if we all share this planet, are those who are eating more than they should, are they literally taking food off the plates of the less fortunate? The individuals that like to feel a sense of righteousness, what would happen if their eyes were to be opened to the suffering that is around them, what happens when they are no longer fed energy from the system, and are judged in relation to thier function in the ecosystem... What then? I've seen many people, from the eyes of the system, they are in the light, they are happy and enjoy the material world, however, when I look at them with my real eyes, I see suffering, I see insanity, I see a darkness within thier souls. This darkness I face, I am constantly thinking of all the possible experiences, the possible changes, I can handle the lows, and the highs, I am already at the natural base-line, however, those that have transitioned, those that have spent so much time being above themselves, what happens, what happens when they are faced with the truth of what they really are? They look happy, but take away thier television, take away thier electricity, what happens then, are they the same sedate individuals, or will thier minds fill with primal fear, unable to think rationally about thier own survival, unable to take control of themselves, unable to grasp a world that people in the third world have been facing all of thier lives...
edit on 9-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Thank you for your comment.

I agree with what you've said. Hoping to be saved from somebody else is an excuse to go on with life, It's like a defensive system the brain takes on to protect itself through the daily grind, even if the daily grind involves corruption, as long as god is there he will forgive me.

Now, its your choice if you are influenced by religious people or not, and if you choose to adapt those morals they spread, whether its christianity or islam ect.. It's also your choice if you want to see past the old dumb stuff and get with the new good stuff, face it, religion is the ONLY thing we still cling onto from the bronze age.

People need to realize that they need to stop looking outside for a guide in life, and look at yourselves, for you are the only guide in life, you are god, I am god, You and I are the same thing and person at the end of the day, and we must work together to get off this crazy spinning ball and get out in the only frontier that is left for grabs, space. Face it, the day we can explore the universe on our own like getting in a car, is the day that 99% of the people start to leave this dirty polluted planet and go somewhere else. Mars is lookin good eh?

Just look into the future, 1000 years from now, everybody will become gods, or close to it. Lifespans will reach into the thousands of years if not forever, and space travel will be easy, leaving us with only a few things left to do. Spread the seeds of life, and make some new friends in a couple million years and watch them evolve, or start new races of sentient humanoids on another planet ripe for life, which would indeed be godlike.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Quasar_La-Zar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This is a time of great information. the more information we receive the more we think we are able to make connections of it, or to predict the future.

this is also the time of many false profits. So you are going to see many, MANY many many MANY, trolling here making predictions; or even just wanting to be herd.

This is only the Ego giving one last fight to survive, It doesn't want to be destroyed, it wants to be right, it wants to be looked at, it wants to be heard. It will fight and fight to prove to you that you need it; and when it does at times make a right and accurate prediction.. it will flaunt around saying "see, LOOK at me i was RIght! you NEED mE!!" its not the person you need, its the Ego and only the Ego. When its wrong, it only wants to learn more to be right the next time. Its all disproportionated and unless.. but the Ego is who is trolling here not the Divine. So try and think about that before you attack the person posting

Every perosn on this planet is with Ego, and our Ego makes us think we know what will happen, but NO ONE on this planet really knows what is going to happen. Because that was the promise of God, to outwit Satan in the end, (as God will destroy our ego, satan is destroyed.)

So here are some good questions to ask ourselves:

Is this my ego talking or posting?
So he is a false profit? (because all egos are)
If the Ego happens to be right, are you going to keep holding on to it? like you need it?(because it was right again!! we must need it.) ~or~
If the Ego happens to be right, will you finally let it go of it anyways?
If you want to reply back to this post, are you doing so based on your own Ego?
when you speak mean words of any kind ~ is that because your Ego is defending your form another's ego?

then when we answer yes to all of the above, we start to realized.. "wow, the Ego runs my life!!"
and only when we realize that can we begin to let it go.

When someone's ego is flaunting about or attacking us is it really blessing,

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Think about it, think of all those overweight/obese couch potatoes, they just sit, and eat and eat and eat, and do nothing to produce any food or energy. Contrast it with the third world, all those starving people, if we all share this planet, are those who are eating more than they should, are they literally taking food off the plates of the less fortunate?

Its so true, and i find my self really hurting badly for all the people, including our own people. When i see people running around freaking out because our food prices are going up and they are frightened that they cannot afford food after they pay their bills. Its the same frantic behavior i saw when i was living in a second world country many years ago. They are both corrupt! I used to work in a food store, they set the prices real high for organic "special" food, and they sell alot less and waist alot more. Its ridiculous. I have never lived in a third world country so i dont really know, but i bet all their energy is gone, there is no energy for running around freaking out over every little thing.

It makes me sad people didn't redirect their energy towards something positive, to bad people didn't waist so much energy. because your right, what the third world would give to have a fraction of that energy.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Vlena

Thank you for your comment.

I should add that I am in no way claiming anything to be true, or I know anything that you don't, I'm just making a guess based off of logical assumptions. Note I added in the beginning that this is just a mental note for me, so I can look back to this page one day if it was right and try and remember what life was like when I made this.

Maybe one day the world will be a fair place, but now its not.

new topics

top topics

join