It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucson, Arizona shooting, the official story (so far) of Jared Lee Loughner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Hi there ,
Yes i wrote about the shotguns on my thread too .
We still dont know if they belong to Jared for all we know they could be his dads or planted .

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

We still dont know if they belong to Jared for all we know they could be his dads or planted .

Doesn't matter, immaterial to my point, which is the fact the they were identified at all and fit into the proliferation of 3's as identified in an earlier post in the thread. I was just adding more occult number "coincidences" with the information about the shotguns.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Yeah I know bro , thanks for looking into the pattern .
Did you hear about the arrest of Brian N Hewlett ?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by syncelebrity

His adrenaline would've been dumping so fast and extensive that he would not have been abled to fire that weapon and aim accordingly.

That is just an ignorant comment! So with your logic, our military forces can't shoot nor fight during war because their adrenaline dump is to much for them to handle? They go into battle only to shoot over the heads of there foes? The adrenaline prevents them from shooting and handling their weapons accordingly? Pull your head out!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

\Am I mistaken, or aren't most open-carry laws explicit about the weapons being unloaded while being open-carried?

The state of Az., repealed the requirement to carry a CCW . Therefore, its citizens can carry loaded, and concealed without permit. Az., is one of a few who actually understand the Constitutionality of the 2nd Amendment Right.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

33 round clips and 90 if 30 round clips.

Not clips, but magazines you illiterate gun person you!

If your gonna talk MKUltra conspiracy, atleast get the lingo right?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Therefore, its citizens can carry loaded, and concealed without permit. Az., is one of a few who actually understand the Constitutionality of the 2nd Amendment Right.

Well if this shooting happened I find it hard to believe Loughner didnt get shot at any stage instead he "killed 6 and injured 13 " before any one bothered to stop him .

Joe Zamudio has claimed he had a gun and was going to use it but there was confusion as to who the shooter was .
edit on 11-3-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It looks like our boy has caught on to his lawyer, and now is appealing to the judge to get him another one. At least that is what I get from the following news update:

www.reuters.com...
A judge said that the court has received two letters written by Tucson mass shooting suspect Jared Loughner, although the contents of the letters will only be made available to his attorneys.
District Court Judge Larry Burns said in a ruling on Wednesday that the court had recently received the letters from Loughner, which related to his relationship with his attorney. ....

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I honestly don't believe this story at all. The thing that puts me off the most is that there's absolutely no video.

_Everything_ is on video these days (especially political meet ups) and everyone has a video camera on their phone. Either it was all confiscated or these people were all placed/never there in the first place. There aren't even any pictures.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The official story has it that Loughner took a cab to the mall. However, the cabbie didn't have the correct change, so both went inside to break a large bill, after which the driver left the scene.

The cabbie was recently interviewed by the media:

www.kvoa.com...
dated 7-8-11
see pic of driver
January 8th was a normal day for John Marino. He was at work when he got the call to pick up a cab fare.... "I took him there. And I mean that was it, he was perfectly normal, nothing strange about him at all. Perfectly normal kid" he said.
A surveillance photo of John Marino was shown all over the country following the shooting. ...
He tells News 4, he thinks about January 8th and relives it in his mind. "Just like you're doing your job and then the guy goes out and leaves your car and kills a bunch of people...
"I gave him the change and I left, and I guess right after I left was when he did it.

He does not mention having to park his vehicle, get out and go into the mall to get change. Is this normal behavior for a fare? The cabbie said there was nothing strange about Loughner at all. The recent picture of Marino sitting in his cab does kind of resemble the surveillance photo of him in the mall on the day of the shooting, so if it's the same person why doesn't he even mention having to search for the correct change for the fare?

Of course, the big question they avoid is why Loughner, who was on a suicide mission, would even want to get change for his money. Or maybe that whole scenario is just a lie, and something else caused that cabdriver to walk with Loughner into the mall. Or maybe the cabbie never left his cab, and the whole story was just made up to account for witnesses who recalled another person accompany Loughner to the shooting scene, and who was seen running away during the shooting.

Also, they never identified the store or clerk where they allegedly got the correct change. You ever try to get change from a cashier? Nowadays they normally make you buy something before they consent to open the cash register.

edit on 10-7-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join