It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucson, Arizona shooting, the official story (so far) of Jared Lee Loughner

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

The official story: Jared Lee Loughner arrived at the "Meet Your Congressman on the Corner" at the Safeway grocery store on January 8, 2011 in Tucson, Arizona, brandished a glock 9 mm semi-automatic pistol, shot congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords in the face, turned, fired indiscriminately into the crowd, wounding, among others, a nine year old girl named Christine Taylor Green born on September 11, 2001. In total he killed 6 and wounded 13, including Arizona supreme court judge John McCarthy Roll, who was killed by jumping in front of a bullet aimed at Ron Barber, who still was wounded but survived.

It's about that time that the official story starts to fall apart:

A mug shot is taken of the suspect, Jared Lee Loughner.

Right away, the public notices the "neo-nazi" shaved head, the drugged out eyes, and the smirk which says more evil than any words could muster. Rumors spread that Giffords was Jewish, lending anti-semitism to the rampage that Loughner inflicted.

But, then they released another mugshot of Loughner

There is a striking similarity, but something is off. Either the first mug shot was tampered with to make Loughner look more "evil", or this new mugshot is of an entirely new person.

What makes it even odder is the various court drawings of Loughner

The last picture shows a young man, relatively bald, with a little bit of stubble. The second picture shows a young man, with an almost shaved head, and a disgruntled look that is similar to the one on the mugshots. the first picture, however, shows a middle-aged man, with glasses, and hair that does not look grown in, as the top is longer than the back, so since the mugshot is of a bald headed man, if his hair were to grow in this much, it would also be longer on the back, but this hair looks like it has had a hair cut, longer on the top, and shorter on the back. Plus the glasses contradict the other two photos and the mugshot. And if you look at the attorney, Judy Clarke, in the first photo, you can see that it is drawn with more detail than the Judy Clarke in the third photo. The third photo also shows Loughner with a rather large neck, and the attorney with an equally large neck, so it is hard to tell if these people really do have large necks or it is simply a flaw on the part of the artist. Either way, the artist of the first picture looks more lifelike, meaning it could not have been an artistic error in drawing this Loughner with longer hair and glasses.

Then, as a surprise, one of the counts against Loughner was murdering Judge John Roll with premeditation. This would contradict their previous fact that Roll saved Ron Barber from a deadly bullet. According to the official story, Giffords was the premeditated target, the rest were innocent bystanders that Loughner chose to inflict deadly damage upon. This is the greatest indication of mental insanity, to arrive at a congressional meet, to shoot congresswoman Giffords with extreme premeditation, as he had written confession letters regarding the shooting, but then also indiscriminately fire into a crowd, wounding among others a nine year old girl. What contradicts this type of political, ideological rampage is that he pleaded not guilty in court. Furthermore, the defense is looking to excuse him from the death penalty due to mental insanity. It is hard to imagine if a mentally insane person could premeditate a plan, or if it is just crazy to assume an insane individual could premeditate a plan. Either way, Judge Roll was part of the indiscriminate victims, not the premeditated murder that accorded with Gabrielled Giffords; interestingly still, Giffords did not die despite a gun shot wound to the head at point blank range.

Despite the pleas from both the prosecution and the defense, the Judge allowed the release of the autopsy reports, which show that three victims were killed with gunshot wounds to the head. This does not include the gun shot wound to the head to Giffords who did not die. So out of 19 victims, four received gun shot wounds to the head. As the official story goes, Loughner was tackled to the ground, not by police or secret service but by citizens, one of them was armed but did not draw his gun (many people in Arizona have either concealed or open carry guns). So as the official story goes, Jared Lee Loughner is a mentally insane individual who went on a political rampage and killed 6 people, 3 of them to the head, and he also wounded 13 others before being brought down by citizens. The fact that so many people in Arizona would have guns on them, and that even the man who tackled Loughner had a gun on him, but did not draw while 19 people were getting injured or killed is hard to imagine. It is also hard to imagine how three people could receive gun shot wounds to the head after Loughner shoots his main target point blank in the head. The fact that he was not tackled at that moment was unbelievable. It certainly seems more like an attack with military precision rather than someone who had mental issues and was up all night, possibly on drugs judging from his mugshot.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Agreed.

Seen the photos at the beginning of the trial and media blitz and thought "WTF?" Who is that? Also, very good shooting for a non-military person during what I can only assume was a chaotic moment.

There is a lot more to this than we are hearing or being fed. As soon as this happened, I knew that this was the beginning of a move to disarm citizens by using this as an example.

Keep your friends close...and your guns even closer.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Agreed.

Seen the photos at the beginning of the trial and media blitz and thought "WTF?" Who is that? Also, very good shooting for a non-military person during what I can only assume was a chaotic moment.

There is a lot more to this than we are hearing or being fed. As soon as this happened, I knew that this was the beginning of a move to disarm citizens by using this as an example.

What are your gut instincts ?
He did it ? or hes been framed ?

Do you think the 1st "mugshot " released was tampered with ?

Did he act alone ? Is he crazy ?

That will do for now .

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
In my training. Unless he was highly trained or a serious serious psychopath that can control adrenaline discharge or has no fear and morals, there is absolutely no way he could've fired that many headshots. That is of course unless he was 1/100,000 a lucky shot. His adrenaline would've been dumping so fast and extensive that he would not have been abled to fire that weapon and aim accordingly. It would have been randomized pulling of the trigger.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have not many contradictions to this story. I live in Tucson, so I've seen extensive coverage. I heard a friend of Jared's say he stopped going shooting with Jared because he was scared. So that shows Jared has had practice with his firearm. I would like to point out in the first pic released, Jared's eyes appear to be brown. The rest are blue. Are there any photographers that can explain that?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The "crazed" mugshot was photographed in harsher light. The eye color is an artifact of the light the photos were taken in. But I do find it odd that the artists' illustrations are so radically different - but I guess I could chalk it up to different artists.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Maybe the artist wanted to depict him with hair rather than looking like what some would call a neo nazi look to muster some of the prejudices

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Does anyone really know how seasoned a shooter this kid really was?
Something just isn't fitting...then again does it ever, when someone is being "used"
as a cover story?

BTW...thanks..

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
One thing that seems to have been overlooked by the police is that Loughner used to be part of the black trenchcoat-wearing culture:

tucsoncitizen.com...
Tyler Ramsier... said Loughner sometimes wore a trench coat and often dressed in dark clothes like those worn by people into “goth” culture.

This puts him in a select group of young black trenchcoat-wearing whack shooters, who never seem to have any motive for what they do:

forum.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Uhhh... As an ex-military man myself, I believe that I can safely assert that if one points a semi-automatic at approximately head-height near a crowd and pulls the trigger a bunch of times... well, foregone conclusion--adrenaline notwithstanding.

As for why many more people who were "carrying" did not engage in a major shootout: Am I mistaken, or aren't most open-carry laws explicit about the weapons being unloaded while being open-carried? Admittedly, I know nothing specifically about the Arizona laws.

Anyway, as I recall, new laws were introduced shortly thereafter that had to do with the capacity of magazines that could be obtained--10 as opposed to 30, I believe; and the legislators introducing them complained a good bit about how hard it was even to get agreement on that. Personally I don't believe, thank God, that we're much nearer to having to hand in our weapons.

On the other hand, I believe that TPTB are resigned to the fact of a couple more generations of gun-owners; it probably doesn't affect their plans that much. They're willing to wait until the urge is bred out of the next generation, and the next. They don't dare spook us too much just yet, what with that many itchy trigger-fingers still out there twitching at their every move.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I've always wondered why Gabrielle Giffords' congressional YouTube account was subscribed to only two other channels, one of them Jared Loughner's.

Quite the coincidence.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Also, there's an ATS member who recently said he was working across the street from the shootings, but didn't hear a thing.

I'm not suggesting the shootings didn't happen, but it's odd how someone could be working across the street and not hear dozens of rounds of gunfire.

Maybe if that member sees this post, he'll volunteer more information.

BTW OP, I found a 17 page thread titled Is the Loughner Mug Shot Fake? so you're not the only one to question these weird mug shots.

After reading various Jared Loughner threads, I think there's a decent possibility that Loughner was an MKUltra victim.

edit on 3/9/2011 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Wasup fleece ?

Also, there's an ATS member who recently said he was working across the street from the shootings, but didn't hear a thing.

Where is this person bro ? I d like to speak them .
Peace to you .

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Originally posted by jude11
Agreed.

What are your gut instincts ?
He did it ? or hes been framed ?

Do you think the 1st "mugshot " released was tampered with ?

Did he act alone ? Is he crazy ?

That will do for now .

Did he do it? Don't know but it wouldn't be the first time a Manchurian Candidate has been put into play.

As for the mugshots, I was just as shocked as many people when these surfaced as they bear no resemblance to before and even after shots.

Act alone? Highly doubtful that this could have been pulled off with such deadly accurate head shots in a crowd of panicked people. 3 people firing at the same time could achieve this tho.

Is he crazy? Dunno, but you can believe that TPTB don't want him to be crazy. Easier to pass gun confiscation laws if it seems that sane people are doing things like this.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
I've always wondered why Gabrielle Giffords' congressional YouTube account was subscribed to only two other channels, one of them Jared Loughner's.

Quite the coincidence.

YES exactly - Female politician subscribes to author of illustrious titles such as "HOW TO MIND CONTROLLER " and how could we forget " HOW TO YOUR NEW CURRENCY "

Gimme a break .

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
I have not many contradictions to this story. I live in Tucson, so I've seen extensive coverage. I heard a friend of Jared's say he stopped going shooting with Jared because he was scared. So that shows Jared has had practice with his firearm. I would like to point out in the first pic released, Jared's eyes appear to be brown. The rest are blue. Are there any photographers that can explain that?

Brice tierney said that about the shooting but like most of this case i have to take his/ their word for it .

If I lived in Tuscon I'd do some digging for sure , I mean is this Brice a credible source ?

Is the survivor who got arrested for making death threats a credible source ?

is Loughners "friend" with pink hair a credible source ?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

I'm not suggesting the shootings didn't happen, but it's odd how someone could be working across the street and not hear dozens of rounds of gunfire.

www.youtube.com...

this youtube is of the 911 calls, and there are at least 6 or so calls to 9-11 and none of them say they witnessed the shooting, only two say they witnessed something and both say they witnessed a man getting knocked down, none of them actually witnessed the shooting.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Okay here's the number roundup (they just keep coming):

3 head shots
3 that were the main focus of attention, Giffords (GG, a masonic symbol), the Girl, and the Judge but, strangely-
3 initial charges attempted asassination of GG and attempted murder of her 2 aides

Christina was born on 9/11/01, Loughner was born on 9/10/88, 13 years and 1 day apart
13 was the number of people reported wounded+1 (in this case the 1 is GG herself in regards to attention or it could also be according to wiki, the guy who hurt his elbow hitting Loughner with a chair)
The date, 1/8/2011 adds up to 13 (1+8+2+1+1.)
Now we have him being charged with 49(?) federal charges. 4+9=13

Depending on precisely where he was standing for the last number, the Safeway was on the 110, 85, 30, 33 W longitude line (Google earthed the Safeway address).
Lets dissect that: 110=11, 8+5=13, 30, 33 W

The precise longitude was 32 20 09 11 N. If it shifted magnetically it would be 33 20 09 11.

Of the 6 that died:
two 76 year-old (7+6=13),
a 79 yr old (696 looking at all 3 people together if you take away the...7's, plus 9+7=16(7))
a 9 yr old,
a 63 yr old (the Judge, 6+3=9),
and a 30 yr old.=3

Flag flown at half mast for 7 days

6 dead+1 of the 13 wounded who received all of the attention.

Moment of silence 11:00 am EST on 1/10/11
The 9yr olds memorial was on 1/11/11 On the night of January 11, Governor Brewer signed emergency legislation to prohibit protests within 300 feet (91 m) of any funeral services. She was buried on 1/13/11, 3 days later
General memorial on 1/12/11, making 3 days total from the moment of silence.

The wiki entry records witnesses hearing 15-20 shots

and now there are 33 shots?

______beforeitsnews/story/468/139/Breaking_News_2_Shooters_In_Arizona_Giffords_Shooting.html

AUTOPSY SHOWS 2 bullets for Schneck and one for Morris 1 too many! www.kpho.com/news/27113110/detail.html
Lets count the shots
1 Pamela Simon, 63 shot 2x
2 Mavanell Stoddard, 75 shot 3x
3 George Morris, 76 shot 2x
4 Randy Gardner, 60 shot 1x
5 James Eric Fuller, 63 shot 2x
6 Bill Badger, 74 shot 1x
7 Ronald Barber, 65 shot 2x
8 Susan Hileman, 58 shot 3x
9 Mary Reed, 52 shot 3x
10 Kenneth Dorushka, 63 shot 1x
11 Kenneth Veeder, 75 shot 1x
12 James Tucker, 58 shot 2x
13 Giffords shot 1x
JOHN ROLL, 63 shot 1x
CHRISTINA TAYLOR GREEN, 9 shot 1x
GABE ZIMMERMAN, 30 shot 3x
PHYLLIS SCHNECK, 79 shot 2x
DORWIN STODDARD, 76 shot 1x
DOROTHY MORRIS, 76 shot 1x

Thats 33 Police even said he had a 31 extended clip and one in the chamber. Thats 32 MAX

That's 9 victims that were shot once
6 shot twice 6x2=12: 1+2=3
and 4 shot three times 4x3=12: 1+2=3

used a 9mm Glock model 19 with a 30 round mag in to a reported crowd of 30 people, ultimately injuring 19 (wiki says 33 round mag)

Opened fire at 10:10 am as reported in the wiki entry

Like I said, the numbers keep coming in
edit on 10-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: more numbers

edit on 10-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Good research. There are too many bullets to account for the clip size, proof that maybe a second gun was used. I still want to know if the bullets were all 9 mm, an autopsy should have been able to determine that combined with police forensic of the crime scene. I always found it odd that "13" people were wounded, and that Loughner sounds like "Loner" I never thought of the Gabrielle Giffords as GG masonic symbol. Very odd.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Here's a few more numbers in the paper today

2 .12 Gauge Shotguns recovered from the garage (1+2=3)

When caught he had 2 handgun magazines in his front pocket (2 magazines +1 in the gun=3) Assuming they were all full thats 99 total bullets if they are 33 round clips and 90 if 30 round clips.

Also Loughner is 22, another double number

top topics

<<   2 >>

join