It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd issue to do with uploading pictures?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hi all,

While trying to upload some pictures to my account, I ran into something odd. The first uploaded fine, then when I uploaded the second one, as I clicked on "Add Photo" another page opened in a Tab (Firefox) that was an advertisement and I had to click on "Add Photo" again and it worked. Same happened the third time and then the fourth the following pops-up in place of the ATS page.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3b14d2adb15.jpg[/atsimg]

This also happened to me last week, so it is ongoing and happens to me only when attempting to upload pictures here.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I think that may have something to do with an ad that the page is trying to display

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
THEY are monitoring any and all uploads to ATS?

Likely using the ad yield loads to collect information from users.. Not an ATS issue, in my opinion.

I only use ATS upload for pictures, and for some unknown reason you can't upload some other file extensions to ATS now (media), or videos.

I too got the same attack warning when using the picture upload yesterday... But I am sure it is merely coincidence.

There are many good ways available out there to upload and share things on the internet, so no worries there.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I was not worried. I am just letting the Staff know in case it's something unexpected. I don't care about the ads. They are like fruit flies; a nuisance but they don't bite.

top topics

join