It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not just a light in the sky, this is a clear video of a craft!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Depending on the video it does look fake but what is interesting is that the dog ran like hell which makes you wonder

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Here's a thought, the guy filming this is supposed to be a 75 year old farmer. At 75 your eyes are not as they used to be and your reaction time is even worse! So maybe this farmer didn't even see the thing blink up at almost the speed of light. Maybe he thought it just blinked out? Even in the video, you miss it if you're not paying close attention to it. You only have a small area of view in the view finder and if this thing truly zipped out that quick, I doubt this guy would have been able to react and point the camera skyward. Now I tend to agree that you would think at least he would have panned the camera skyward to search for it after losing sight of it. But, how do we know that this is a complete video clip and not a portion of the clip?

Just because they "claim" the shooter of the video is in his 70's doesn't mean he was. Have you ever held a camera free hand zoomed in? Me being in my 30's can't hold a camera that still. Someone in their 70's shooting a video would most likely shake like crazy. I believe it was set up on a tripod and/or shot by someone much younger. A 70+ year old isn't going to lug a tripod out on a walk with the dog. Like a previous poster stated, this was shot ahead of time THEN the cgi was added at a later date. Too many things lean towards hoax. I believe....just not this particular footage

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Somethings not right here.

whatintheworld10 joined YouTube on nthe 5th March 2010 and only has 5 friends all UFO or conspiracy related.

One friend Ziggurathss has a vast collection of UFO files who links to a friend Ziggufo who has almost the same profile including quotes, likes etc including animal welfare and another vast ufo collection.

ZIGG UFO POSTS THE DEVON VIDEO SAYING

Uploaded by ZiggUfo on Mar 5, 2011 Friend Of Ziggurathss
This is to good to be true! or After Effects..
******This man wrote me and said this is real footage.********.
He only have one vid on his channel..
AfterAffects or best sighting ever!
Grtz
original whatintheworld10

ZIGGURATHSS POST SAME VIDEO AND STATES-

Uploaded by Ziggurathss on Mar 6, 2011 You tube Friend of whatintheworld10
To good to be true! or After Effects..
Filmed by a 72 year old young man who prefers to remain anonymous. He donwant to be involved in this case..
After Effects or Best sighting ever!
Reminds me of the Billy Meier case.
Grtz
original whatintheworld10

There could be a strong link between Patricia (whatintheworld10) and these other two UFO followers.
Of course they may just be new friends who added whatintheworld10 as soon as she posted.

But look again at the Ziggufo post above

"This man wrote me and said this is real footage.

I put the stars beside the quote.

Hmmmm perhaps there is more to this.

Also just for info I've pasted some of whatintheworld10 comments below

@espana76. Appreciate your input thanks. I think people need to realise that there are some things in this life they just cant change. But they waste their time trying none the less.
Safe journey for you too.
Patricia.

whatintheworld10 (1 day ago)

I wasnt being serious about being a film student. Could i even become a film student at 41? lol
I know my 72 year old farmer friend very very well. its real. to suggest he has doctored this footage is insane. I saw this footage just 2 hours after he had filmed it. is 2 hours enough for a 72 year old man and his wife to do this?

whatintheworld10 (1 day ago)

Try it for myself ?

You people dupe yourselves quite nicely. you all seem to have the answers but obviously you dont and never will because u were not there. uninformed assumptions are all they are.
From what ive been led to believe, its pointless trying to clarify an already compressed youtube video.
My friend knows about sheep, not ufo's

whatintheworld10 commented on Ufo footage Devon 5th March... (13 hours ago)

"@Kymimom. His dog was nervous, not typical of her. she sat beside the stream until the object had gone, then remained on his heel all the way back to the farm which is about 3 quarters of a mile from that point." less

"@lordthumbs I have absolutely no interest in pulling the wool over peoples eyes, but i agree with what you say.
@ufobin83 Thats fine ufobin, at least your polite about it. I never expected anyone to believe it, only to share it.

"@Abstruse1nk Read the info, You MAY learn something. but

edit on 9-3-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
profile zigg ufo

ziggufo

Profile Ziggurathss

Ziggurathss

Profile whatintheworld10

whatintheworld10

Also Ziggurathss loaded this film on the 7th presumably of his dog.
Don't the trees in the background and the skies look very similar to the ufo video.

There is a chance that ziggufo and ziggurathss are one and the same with duplicate accounts and based in Belgium.
The trees in the Devon vid may not be native to the UK, that's just a thought I'm no tree expert, perhaps someone else could validate or reject this?

Also ziggufo says on his youtube wall I will convert it to HD, so does that mean he has the original?

@greyhunter1983 i will convert it to 1080 HD ZiggUfo 3 days ago

BTW was this video posted in the HOAX forum or has it been moved there already?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So who determined this a hoax and why? And give me your background in the matter and any credentials you have.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Just because there is an overwhelming number of "hoax" blasters dose not deem it to be one. To me this seems genuine. The trees are sharper than the others because they have no leaves, the shadows seem correct for angles the trees sit, and the movement of the object just seems so fluid. why would anyone bother to show the object as it jets straight upward. it is already moving faster than our perception. pause the clip around 13.5 seconds when it look like it disappears you can see a fast blur that shoots up. Plus look at the dog. his not running to his master, he is running past him... then again who knows. I searched more than one place for this video and none of them had sound.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

First saw this on sunday 6th when "Patricia" only had 5 Subscribers
Ziggurathsss/danielvincentkelley/galacticcitizen1/nohnst/mariannenau
Take a look at nohnst! who's that we see there? eligael..... no!.... surely just
coincidence

Interestingly mariannenau has re-posted the video but with the extra footage of pics of a different dog?

The Hoaxmakers are really annoying and their group should be closed down, i would love to see a good quality "real" ufo video not a manufactured one.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Using Motion Vectors you can see that there is no movement as the ufo moves behind the trees or when it shoots up into the sky? but when the dog is running back you can clearly see the movement.
This suggests to me that this was just a film of the countryside and a dog, and that the ufo was put in later.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5f422884fb7.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/356ee075f3ed.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a54c7e0d2af.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/109347fd64d9.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c9e298cf9b3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee001
Using Motion Vectors you can see that there is no movement as the ufo moves behind the trees
Cool images...what software did you use for that analysis?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
very good captions of the movement. I was going to say it looked very odd that the camera zoomed out just as the dog happened to be running by, as if it was planned.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by kinda kurious

Percentage wise, what are the chances you could be wrong and this could be real?

I'd reckon 90/10. I always try to leave a little wiggle room. Besides, show me someone who is 100% certain of ANYTHING and I'll show you a 100% fool.

edit on 9-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
So no one answers my question? Until someone does this can't be classified as a hoax. Why don't we have some professional's look into this instead of unknowledgeable know it alls?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
oh yea check this out some kind of trail left behind
if a fake its a damn good one but Im not so sure

Assuming the camera was recording at either 24 or 30 frames per second (pretty standard) anything moving exceptionally faster would appear as a blur.

Example: (Notice how fence is sharp)

Also even if the 'craft' was propelled by some wicked alien mechanism, it would seem to me the trees would sway or react in some way upon exit.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

To be clear I am in the fake camp, but most newer camcorders have built in image stabiliztion these days. I do not believe the footage shows signs of being on a tripod. Plus, NEVER underestimate the tenacity, dexterity and prowess of old people.
I is one.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I use SMPlayer it has an option to "visualize Motion Vectors" (along with some other good options)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
As we continue to peel off the onion layers, I am thinking:

1. The original shot was as a lock-off shot in HD big (1920 x 1080)

2. Rotoscoping/Compositing done adding craft. Much easier with static lock-off. (possible use of "Difference Matte" composite mode followed by roto clean up and relaying tree back over top of original + craft)

3. Camera motion added last. (Back to nearly full wide (Zoom out) before dog runs in.

Example of Post Camera Movement:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So.. let me see what we have here ............ Its not real because it cant possibly be real and its nonsense so toss it in the HOAX bin. That is what I am seeing here.
edit on 9-3-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Also even if the 'craft' was propelled by some wicked alien mechanism, it would seem to me the trees would sway or react in some way upon exit.

There ya go
I was wondering if someone would notice that.

Also the UFO is to clear... no blurring from its drive system (field generators). It also didn't show any flash as it shot up. Need to power on those gravity drives ya know... something like this one

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

When you frame by frame it there seems to be a slight disturbance in the trees although , the quality of the video makes it hard to tell . I would live to see the un u tubeified version of this film.

edit on 9-3-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee001

Nice one, didn't see that.

So we have a link to eligael the Jerusalem video hoaxer, although not in itself direct evidence and as you say could be a coincidence but it's a pretty long shot considering whatintheworld10 only had 5 friends.

Boy does he keep popping up everywhere.

BTW We still don't know who recorded this as a Hoax. One minute it was open, next thing it was in Hoax bin yet the investigation continues.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join