It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUNDREDS of " TANKS " .. APC's and Heavy Medical... being moved EAST through TEXAS.. March 7, 201

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Thats odd I saw a tank this morning (sand colored) being moved down I-40 towards the Memphis area.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeBoss
Call me crazy but could this be the sign of Texans getting ready to declare independence?

At your invitatation, okay that is a crazy idea. If there is a serious move for independence what you will see moving around will be trains full of lawyers rather than military armored vehicles.

About thirty years ago there was a lot of talk and some moves for independence. Speculators in Texas helped
move the price of silver very high with the idea they could issue silver certificates that could be used as a strong currency. This was to be a first step on the way to independence. I large bank in Dallas was named the Republic of Texas Bank. Lots of folks liked having that name on their checks. After the republicans won the 1980 elections silver came back to earth and talk independence faded away.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
If they were new, I would say its nothing. These are some old ass vehicles that are usually parked at a base for awhile. I really like the forest camo. Didn't know the Middle East had forests....

A lot of National Guard units still have the woodland camo on their vehicles. And those are not tanks they are apc's.

Deebo
edit on 10-3-2011 by Deebo because: to add

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012
Someone mentioned they look "new" as in no rust.
Uncle Sam has this huge group of young and cheap labor who keep up maintenance and appearances of Uncle Sam's property daily, weekly, monthly. They clean almost every possible thing in site, and they do it every single day. It's to the point of anal-retentiveness at some military locations.
I was in the Army, and for a group punishment once, we had to paint rocks (after separating the little rocks from the big rocks..etc...) and then those rocks were put in the flower beds around the barracks.
Every physical piece of property gets attention...heck even rocks like above.

And as far as vehicles go:
It's called PMCS...the dreaded military acronym (Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services).
I was electronics repair technician. I worked on equipment that was housed on similar APC's for example. When our workloads were light, we'd be sent to the motor pool to help out with PMCS. Electronic repair techs weren't the only ones sent to the motor pool to assist either; almost every MOS (job classification) would send their lower ranks there.

edit on 9-3-2011 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

You are correct, it is called spray paint. We had to paint a few in the motor pool. Will make it look brand new.

Deebo

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Does Texas want to secede from the Union? In which case these APCs etc my be reaady to put down the revolt! Who needs Libya!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Does Texas want to secede from the Union? In which case these APCs etc my be reaady to put down the revolt! Who needs Libya!

Lol I hear ya, but Gaddafi, I mean Obama will just send the A-10's in.

Deebo

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The military was gearing up for something astronomical! An alien invasion! You can see all the footage at your local theater. Look for Battle: Los Angeles.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join