It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elite Have A New and Very Devastating Weapon

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by aorAki

No the Greendale one was the OLD but newly discovered one, this one is the newly discovered NEW fault line ... most people know this not sure why you don't?

edit on 10-3-2011 by AprilSky because: (no reason given)

Perhaps because I actually have an understanding of geology.

Again, it's not a 'new' fault line, just a newly discovered one.Sensationalist headlines from 3 News. Irresponsible journalism from ( obviously) someone who doesn't have much geological knowledge and tailored for the credulous.

Heck, they even mention in the article that is was "previously unknown". This doesn't at all mean it was "new".

Sigh.
edit on 10-3-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Oh no ... Christchurch was not a test run, we didn't give the countries of the world's emergency response teams a test run on a huge quake there in NZ ... don't be silly ....

Yeah right!

edit on 11-3-2011 by AprilSky because: missed words

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

See if you can spot a pattern here ...

Scientists: Newly found fault caused Haiti quake

www.3news.co.nz...

New fault triggered Christchurch earthquake - GNS

www.3news.co.nz...

Hang on, isn't that information from the evil scientists who you don't trust?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Im just laughing like hell
you can't be serious guys I mean its there in front of ya
and yet you can not see it anyway an interesting series of events are about to take place watch April- June should be the show starters

Im just gonna sit there drink my glass of cold water and watch it all unfold.

Hmmm..... maybe I should give a hint to what will happen

America don't get to greedy you hear cause payback will come soon

Also the hero all the skeptics are praising is nothing more then a CIA agent, believe me he would be dead by now cause of what he released. Oh almost forgot they releasing the files not to look too bad in front of the world when the unexplained stuff starts happening enjoy the show

Enjoy this year guys things are gonna get a bit wet, shaky and smoky maybe a bit more oily

Ta taa!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I have a degree in Physics - It all depends on where the waves intersect. In some places, they cancel out, but in other places, they are added together.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
so I suppose that Harrp was used on Japan too, right! No it couldn't be that these things are just naturally occurring. Thats Absurd!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Ive read just about this whole thread and all i got to say is. Your about as paranoid and fanatical as the people who blew Y2K out of proportion. If your sitting in an earthquake prone area wouldnt it be logical and common sense to say the least that ummm gee you might experience an earthquake and one of them might be a big one causing destruction.

News flash if you dont like earthquakes move to a place where they dont have earthquakes. very simple. no conspiracy here folks. Unless of course mother nature is conspiring against us all. Ohhh noess what will we doo?!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Aprilsky you have made mention of naval exercises involving the americans off the coast.

It may come as a surprise but the relationship between NZ and America has been thawing out for almost a decade now. There have been many visits by US officials to NZ in the last 8 years it's simply coincidental evidence you are using to base your arguments.

If you don't believe me on the regular visits to our shores you could look at open source information like newspapers. Or go as far as requesting information through customs and immigration through the Official Information Act.

I know through my professional dealings that all ranges of US government officials have been visiting NZ for years in a range of official capacities.

Hilary Clinton has been at least twice from memory since the change of government.
Condolezza Rice had been at least 3 times during her duties.

Then there are the countless smaller ground work officials ranging from different law enforcement agencies to share ideas and concepts.

There have been a couple of counter terrorism exercises that have been Customs led which i remember there was a large scale one which was around the idea of finding nuclear material in sea freight and how it was to be dealt with. This particular exercise was watched by a range of countries with their officials coming down as spectators which included US, Singapore, Australia, UK to name a few.

So please if you are going to point the finger on a natural event just to find someone to blame please make sure you have facts to back your claim that can be substantiated instead of just running with an idea and stringing together coincidences.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join