It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elite Have A New and Very Devastating Weapon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomSnake

that is true of some....but not generally. My parents' house had only minor damage to an addition built 10 years after the main house - it pulled away from the original structure. In the last eq the soil liquified right underneath it, tiles fell off, the garage frame was distored, floors were bucked & walls cracked.

There was some damage to the 2 buildings that infamously collapsed, but from what is known it was not such that you'd expdect them to fall down in a smaller quake.

What "got them" was that the ground movement in this quake was considerably more violent and larger than hte previous one - even though the quake itself was "smaller".

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Ok let me explain to you what the HARP technology really is and what the clearance levels of the weapons are.

In 1946 after the war has ended many of the Nazi Scientists have been either
A: taken to America

or

B: taken to Russia

Sense the beginning of the war Adolf was in need of a great weapon that can win the war within mere days. This was easier to say then done as the creation of this weapon would take at least 10 years maximum by that time we already know the war was over. Any who after the war and the long catching hunt of the Scientists the Americans established a special group called Frost. The main key of Frost was to work on the final design of the German weapon many know it as the Wunderwaffe. As by now many know the advance of the German technology during the war was done purely on the help of the outside group. Now this group got involved because the weapon America was creating could have created a lot more of a mess then it is now. Sense the groups interference this became the first ever treaty between the so called ETs and the United States. I am just skimming past the long detailed history lesson and trying to get you to catch up on this.
Now in 1970 - 1980 after several successful tests the HARP was ready and placed under strict control of the CIA and NSA groups. We are not talking about the ones you see on TV these were higher ranking individuals which lets just say were not 100% human so let's leave it at that. So in 1970-1980 USA already had 6 active crafts which were not so modern basically the ETs wanted to see if we could make them better. This resulted in a new technology weapons wise and electronics.

So sense you want to know more about the weapons I will only give you some information, the weapon that was used in Christchurch indeed had a purpose the NSA and CIA needed to clear the city out. As you already know many are fleeing and not coming back, so eventually it will become a ghost town well not for long. The Base that is there is already at full capacity and needs to be expanded for much needed purposes. Which is why it would be a great place to test out a new weapon, I mean the place can not be any perfect and the local population would straight away blame it on some fault line. Anyway the new version of HARP is a level 2 clearance weapon which is a low rank energy wave based weapon. For every weapon they have a level and a clearance kinda like category signature. Now this weapon is low based weapon the bigger ones are already located on the moon for a reason, did you really think those craters were made by meteors. In any case a level 3 weapon was used before in a little region you call Tunguska this was done by a European group, weapon trades are now a common thing between countries. The heads of NSA and CIA also known as the 9 Elders are kind of the brains behind it, there is another group known as the 12 or by the skeptics as MJ12 they are more of powerful bankers and are in control of most organizations. Now I do not know who got the stupid idea to call them MJ12 is just not right. They are called the founding fathers basically they own everything and anything that has big significance to them. The white house alone is used to cover up secret funding each year that goes into weapon development. Also if you ever heard of an Assassination taking place they most likely had something to do with the contractor. JFK and most of his family were killed off as you already know no doubt about it, now what Kennedy stumbled upon is the clearance to be aware of the Alien presence on Earth. Which you kinda see the point of what Kennedy wanted to do that got him shot. Now a person like Obama does not just become president you know that is the thing that is so funny, people are like sheep they see nothing and do nothing just stay there stare at a wall and eat grass.

Area 51 and other popular known bases are just a big distraction because ever sense the first sighting at A51 every single base was moved to airports, popular public building and several great monuments. There are still some couple good bases still active out there but the clearance level for them would be insane to even consider walking in with nothing on you.

Anyway I said enough AprilSky for now.

Take Care

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

So sense you want to know more about the weapons I will only give you some information,

why?

Aer you part of the secret programme to restrict knowledge or something??

the weapon that was used in Christchurch indeed had a purpose the NSA and CIA needed to clear the city out.

Why?

What is the evidence for this?

Please do not tell us speculative stuff - give us some actual evidence and not just your pet NWO theory backed up by paranoid delusion!!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Wasn't the idea of two waves hitting into each other to cancel out used in last seasons SANCTUARY?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
i did post something about this in the NZ earthquake disaster post a few weeks back when it happened, but it was a have you thought about if this has been done sort of thing, my question is though have you found any evidence? the media lies and says of theres a plate, but also i want to know why? why would you do this to people? who is in the know? Most important thing is EVIDENCE! By the way im not sure if anyone knows this but there a multiple locations for hard and one of them is apparently aerecbo or how ever you spell it.
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: added comment

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SubjectQR46J29P

Sounds good, sounds like one grain of sand on the beach though.
You tell a good tale and I wont hold the spelling against you, but please come on now,
The surety and finality that your message delivers on agency operations and weapons knowledge has obvious embellishments to those who do have experience.
Bond, James Bond ?

No one yet has offered an answer to my question of path of destruction?
Triangulated directed energy release and from what stationary platforms?
Reference damage from the use of the weapon?
Heat signature, ambient rise, enviromental data of effect during firing?
It's horse crap, as far as I'm concerned.
Let's not discount that there's technology out there that's unknown and unreleased but before we all scream the sky is falling let's use the brain we have behind our eyes and look at the obvious first.

We do not live in a vacuum, there will be evidence of the firing or use of a weapon like this during its destructive engagement, not just debris and post event damage.
There will be audible, and physical evidence during it's use and recorded data to prove it exists, even from the remotest locations, there will be reference damage.

Disasters are terrible, that's why theyre called disasters but what's even more of a disaster is the sacrifice of logic and intelligence to explain what's not understood. Like witches, and werewolves and demons and mental illness and an eclipse is the sky god asking for the hearts of live men and women.

edit on 9-3-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: to add

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by AprilSky
The elite have found a way of creating two earthquakes at once, the resulting in two sets of waves waves which run into each other, the point of interception will suffer devastation of a much greater scale than the size of either quake but the devastation will be very localized.

It's been many years since I took physics; however, if the forces are equal, then once they strike together, then the forces cancel each other out. If my memory is correct, then this would have zero affect on the "point of interception".

I won't even get into the reality of this claim of yours.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

It is true that forces that are opposite oppose each other. However, forces that involve waves interact differently with one another. If the forces are in the same phase as the force it is opposing, or working with, constructive interference occurs in which the force is made stronger. If the two wave are exactly out of phase with each other, the forces will be destructive and will lessen the force. If the two forces are equal and opposite, then they will cancel out. The mechanics of waves is far different than the mechanics of Newtonian forces, in which the the direction and magnitude are not the only important factors, but the phases of the waves. Earthquakes are caused by vibrations which act as waves. If the waves were to intercept with one another and were slightly out of phase, this would cause the resulting wave to be initially strong and then dampen through throughout the rest of waves travel, minimizing the effect elsewhere. This theory of the OP is not completely out of line.

This is my first post, but I signed up because I felt I should correct this as I am a physicist.
edit on 9-3-2011 by KnightRose because: Learning how to post.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Alternate hypothesis:

Read through this PDF if you can access it to get a handle on what HAARP is capable of, and make sure you look at the date of how long they've been doing this research for.
Take the time to read it you will find it worth the read.

www.cftc.gov...

Once your there click on CL02
Psoras, Andrea

edit on 9-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnightRose

It is true that forces that are opposite oppose each other. However, forces that involve waves interact differently with one another. If the forces are in the same phase as the force it is opposing, or working with, constructive interference occurs in which the force is made stronger. If the two wave are exactly out of phase with each other, the forces will be destructive and will lessen the force. If the two forces are equal and opposite, then they will cancel out. The mechanics of waves is far different than the mechanics of Newtonian forces, in which the the direction and magnitude are not the only important factors, but the phases of the waves. Earthquakes are caused by vibrations which act as waves. If the waves were to intercept with one another and were slightly out of phase, this would cause the resulting wave to be initially strong and then dampen through throughout the rest of waves travel, minimizing the effect elsewhere. This theory of the OP is not completely out of line.

This is my first post, but I signed up because I felt I should correct this as I am a physicist.

Thank you.

I much appreciate your contribution.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
whats with the two earthqaukes going towards eachover will cancel each other out thing? this is not in water or in the air it is earth, the earth is a solid.

two lots of shaking earth meeting up, how the hell will it cancel out in the middle? get a rug and wave it from both ends...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SubjectQR46J29P

Thank you for your reply.

I am sure there is a lot of stuff that passes most people by.

It's just easier for people to believe mother nature did it.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

t people would want a description of the theorized mechanism and process of earthquake generation/control.

~Heff

try drilling on a fault line, this has caused earthquakes before.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

Originally posted by Hefficide

t people would want a description of the theorized mechanism and process of earthquake generation/control.

~Heff

Well they are busy doing that on our Alpine fault on the West Coast right now ... they say they are doing it for research but this fault is over due to let off at least an eight.

I thought there was something up with their drilling into it.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

reply to post by hippomchippo

Plug the word HAARP and earthquakes into Google.

So it's safe to assume that you believe everything you read on the internet? Let alone a Google search?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Nikoli Tesla, one of the most intellectual minds in history said he
could split the world in two using his knowledge of resonance or resonating frequencies. Just my 2 cents
worth.

edit on 9-3-2011 by Novatrino because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The Elites come from the tribe of IS-RA-EL. EL is the god of saturn or Satan so an ELite is a Satanic follower.

Ben fulford in his last statement:

..one million American Satanists are using earthquake weapon blackmail in an effort to force New Zealand to give them their South Island as a refuge.

benjaminfulford.net...

They are also looking towards Tasmania too but there's stark resistance it would appear.

Then again, this is fulford and pinch of salt should be taken with anything he says:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

There should be some evidence of that then - can you point us at it?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshnichols189

reply to post by hippomchippo

Plug the word HAARP and earthquakes into Google.

So it's safe to assume that you believe everything you read on the internet? Let alone a Google search?

Believe it or not there is evidence if you want it.
Go here
www.cftc.gov...
Once your there click on CL02
Psoras, Andrea

This is a PDF of research done

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

That pdf is a rhash, or perhaps the original-hash, of much of the "evidence" regarding HAARP, chemtrails, etc.

Its main value is as an example of research without evidence producing claims that simply have no basis in verifiable fact.

Everyone here who asks for evidence has seen it all before - or if they haven't they've seen stuff that follows the same principles - gathering together of unsupported claims to "prove" something - ignoring that unsupported claims cannot be better support than their own foundations.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novatrino
Nikoli Tesla, one of the most intellectual minds in history said he
could split the world in two using his knowledge of resonance or resonating frequencies. Just my 2 cents
worth.

edit on 9-3-2011 by Novatrino because: (no reason given)

Although Tesla was a genius and revolutionized the modern world with his contribution, he also had a few crackpot ideas. You cannot take everything he said as ironclad evidence for something, you really have to go through it and test every theory that hasn't been proven to truly know.

While his earthquake shaker was fascinating, and it has been showed to work on a large scale with little effect, whether or not it could cause anything more than a small shake is a matter of speculation.

edit on 9-3-2011 by boncho because: fix

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join