It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elite Have A New and Very Devastating Weapon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by badw0lf

For goodness sake, I am saying that two quakes go off at once and so a huge force meets up with another huge force and collide and of course what you say about quakes in general is true...

I think we all understand what you are saying.

What we don't understand is:

1/ why you sy there were 2 quakes at once when there was only 1, and

2/ why you say this is a weapon, when there is ample evidence that it is a "normal" natural reaction around the "ring of fire", and none at all for the "HAARP (or anything else) is a weapon that causes earthquakes" delusion (see - I can use preconceptions too
)

Is this really the level of intelligence on this site?

sorry - as far as I'm concerned this "level of intelligence" suits the original propostion.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Read my reply on the previous page.

You will find the answers you seek.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Wave Motion:

The first, and most profound, difference between wave motion and the motion of objects is that waves do not display any repulsion of each other analogous to the normal forces between objects that come in contact. Two wave patterns can therefore overlap in the same region of space, as shown in the figure at the top of the page. Where the two waves coincide, they add together. For instance, suppose that at a certain location in at a certain moment in time, each wave would have had a crest 3 cm above the normal water level. The waves combine at this point to make a 6-cm crest. We use negative numbers to represent depressions in the water. If both waves would have had a troughs measuring -3 cm, then they combine to make an extradeep -6 cm trough. A +3 cm crest and a -3 cm trough result in a height of zero, i.e. the waves momentarily cancel each other out at that point. This additive rule is referred to as the principle of superposition, "superposition" being merely a fancy word for "adding."

you kinda just proved his point though didn't you. This article says that one two waves intersect, they double in amplitude (provided that they are in sink) regardless of the direction of the waves. So if two waves start at the same time. they will both be either rising of falling when they intersect, and will double in their power at that point.

www.vias.org...

edit on 8-3-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I've had a really bad stomach for the last two days, dashing to the toilet quite often. It must be HAARP bouncing energy off the ionosphere directly to my bowels.

During my time squatting in the bathroom I've had time to investigate wave theory some more. When the phase of the cheeks was perfectly aligned; it sounded like all hell broke lose. I can confirm that the epicentre of where the waves met was totally destroyed.

Oh, and also, the real reason the world will end in 2012? HAARP bouncing beams off Nibiru.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
R you saying that our wee country was a test site??

Why would they attack christchurch? Why not auckland or wellington?

You do know that a NEW fault line was descoverd there in christchurch??

a totally natural occurance.....

A new fault line discovered, or they just told you that.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I dont click on links. So,what is this weapon called and how does it work? Any facts behind this?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

Originally posted by SubjectQR46J29P
reply to post by AprilSky

Pfft!!! you call this a weapon we call it a level 2 clearance weapon wait until they start using the level 5 based weapons then you will S##t yourself. Believe me I been to the bases and seen the stuff myself so if you wanna make a big hipe about it would be pointless. Yes New Zealand was a test site but you don't even know what the weapon is your writing says one thing when it actually was another. The weapon was the 2nd upgrade of what you guys know as HARP new versions of it are currently tested in Australia and a newer model was tested in Christchurch. Trust me AprilSky if you think this is bad you have not seen anything yet I watch these people and see their tech constantly so if some level 2 clearance weapon is such a big deal. Then a level 5 one would most likely look to you like an apocalypse.

Anyways I said enough time for me to head off.

Thanks for your reply.

I believe there is something to what you say.

Can you explain the term "Clearance weapon" to me, thanks in advance?

I believe he's making allusions (and BAD ones) to Security Clearances, not sweeping ground clean "clearances". He mentions NSA and CIA, but without any apparent knowledge of the inner workings of those agencies. It appears to be mostly made up from whole cloth. I did think the quasi-mystical allusion to "Nine Elders" in the intel agency structure was a nice fantasy touch! Perhaps he ought to be writing books, like Dan Brown does.

I'm sure there'd be money in it for an imagination like that!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

You offer no answers at all - you spout unsupported assertions - birds fled except ducks? Not that I ever heard.
Rush to Chch airport before the September quake? Nope.
Someone you know has a video of "waves hitting each other" in a field? Where is it, how does that make it man made?
Officials say 2 waves struck when 1 reflected off the Port Hills? How does that involve HAARP?
The airport wasn't damaged? that would be because it is in a non-liquifaction zone that was mapped at least a year before the earthquake

Sorry - you do not offer answers, jsut speculation with nothing to support it except imagination.

I am in Wellington, not Chch.....but I was raised there and lived there for over 30 years, my parents are there, my ex inlaws are, my sister is, dozens of my friends are....none of them reported any of the stuff you say happened that I would expect them to notice!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

You aren't too believeable. You sound like a disinfo agent. You must not know what superposition really is.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I'm not sure if I believe that this was caused by a man made weapon or not. But your suggestion that if two earthquakes shock waves met they would simply cancel each other out is ludicrous. This is like saying if a person got shot from the front and the back at the same time there would be no bullet holes or blood. Or if there were two tsunami waves that met there would be no water and no flooding. I mean really, come on man what a thing to say..
I won't even get into the reality of the situation either since your comments are based on pure fantasy.

I would just like to send my prayers and best wishes to the people and their families affected by this earthquake.

Here's a video of a HAARP testing facility in Utah having some sort of malfunction recently.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

edit on 9-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: edit text

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
ATS is fully infultrated by disinfo agents, like those OBAMA sent out on the internet. Death to the NWO. V for Victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Good grief - I almsot agree with you!!

I seem to remember being taught a long time ago that if 2 waves meet the result depends upon whether they are in phase - if a peak mets a trough they can cancel out. If a peak meets a peak they create a higher peak, 2 troughs "add up" to a deeper trough, etc.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
ALSO, when there is a geologically structure called a syncline. It can amplify the earthquake waves at a single point like a parabolic dish.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sorry I meant a geologic* structure. It is a fold in a layer of rock due to stress and strain in the earth and it acts as a lense if an earthquake occurs below it and may act as a parabolic mirror if it occurs above it, but it would like occur below the fold. The waves pass through the folded rock layer and refract due to change in density and converge at somepoint. If it converges at a point on the surface it is devastating.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well your answer was Wellington was quite laughable, do you really think only liquefaction caused damage?

My house has none and it is very damaged. The fact is about one mile past the square there is almost no damage, however the eastern suburbs were hit hard because they suffer from liquefaction but they never really got the full force of the quake. Many suburbs had almost no damage and were not struck hard by the quake at all. The quake effected the port hills, across the east and town and that is all.

So it is like night and day here, some areas are totally destroyed and not by liquefaction, the central city area did not suffer massive liquefaction, it was simply belted by the quake and it had nothing to do with old buildings, as we know building well up to code fell down. Structures being made up to a level 8 quake are twisted and broken, as the force was such it was beyond this.

edit on 9-3-2011 by AprilSky because: grammar

edit on 9-3-2011 by AprilSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

i guess you have never been to the beach and watched waves then
edit on 9-3-2011 by chooselove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

so your saying if 2 cars run into each other at the same speeds there will be no damage roflmao

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
cmon people get off your ass and gift these haarp areas so we wont have these #ing problems sorry rude words

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
when i say gift them i mean planting orgone and orgone pipes etc.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Actually from what i've read what happend in Christchurch was a result of buildings already weakened by a prevous quake and various aftershocks, and when this other quake occurred well the already weakened structures didnt stand much of a chance.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join