It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elite Have A New and Very Devastating Weapon

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
See if you can spot a pattern here ...

Scientists: Newly found fault caused Haiti quake

www.3news.co.nz...

New fault triggered Christchurch earthquake - GNS

www.3news.co.nz...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Something else very suspicious about these quakes, is the rushing though of draconian laws ...

Quake law dangerous, lawyers say

Lawyers have a duty to protest about "dangerous and misguided" emergency earthquake legislation which over-rides democratic principles, leading academics say.

Experts fear the Canterbury Earthquake Response and Recovery Act, rushed through Parliament with unanimous support in response to the 7.1 magnitude quake, disregards the rule of law.

It is a basic tenet of democracy and states that no-one – from private citizens to the Government – is above the law.

Almost 30 academics – from six New Zealand universities, the US and England – have written an open letter calling for a review.

"It represents an extraordinarily broad transfer of law-making power away from Parliament and to the executive branch, with minimal constraints on how that power may be used," the letter says.

Victoria University senior law lecturer Dean Knight said the law breached many "fundamental points" of the constitution and the Law Society should be "seriously considering it".

"We are watching closely to see whether the Law Society's rule of law committee will report against this type of legislation. I hope they condemn it."

Otago University Associate Professor Andrew Geddis, who also signed the letter, said the measures "wiped away over three centuries of quite established constitutional convention".

www.stuff.co.nz...Quake law dangerous, lawyers say

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Harping on about HAARP, HAARP is a research program involving the ionosphere which correct me if i'm wrong the ionosphere is above us not below us. What you are trying to claim is that in some way they reflected a signal off the ionosphere which hit the ground in christchurch and caused 2 seperate quakes at the same time.

I know everyone likes to think everything the military researches is about creating new powerful weapons but thats not always the case. If anything ionosphere research is more beneficial for developing better communications systems.

Just saying the word HAARP doesnt mean thats proof, thats like me saying that all my clothes caught fire spontaneously and it was caused by HAARP when really my clothes caught fire because a burning ember travelled through the air on a short gust of wind and hit my clothes that were in a pile and they caught fire.

I can understand you have lost your home and the trauma of the events that have happened is massive, Hey it makes sense to point the finger somewhere but an earthquake no matter how bizarre is still an earthquake just because its not fully understood how they happen in some cases doesnt mean some elites pointed a superweapon it just means geologists or whoever dont have all the answers. Look at it this way when the first one hit in september geologists scrambled to learn about it because they had no idea themselves. As has been said by geologists before a new unknown fault was what caused the first quake and the fault could take years to settle down and in the meantime while it settles it keeps rumbling thousands of aftershocks.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Draconian earthquake law in place

Brownlee’s ‘recommendations’ as section 6 (3) of the Act calls them, “may not be challenged, reviewed, quashed, or called into question in any court.” The only things Brownlee cannot over-ride at the flick of his hand are habeas corpus, the New Zealand Bill of Rights, our right to vote, and the 1688 Bill of Rights. The Human Rights Act has been left off that shortlist.

The main restraint (such at is) contained in the Bill is in section 6 (2) which requires the Minister to “take into account the purpose of this Act.” a proviso which would still allow almost anything to be rationalised. It is not as if one seriously expects Brownlee to don jackboots and run riot – but until 2012, he has been given the license to do anything, anywhere, in the name of rescuing Canterbury from the effects of the quake. Just how sweeping those powers are has been tabulated on No Right Turn’s site, as follows, Brownlee can:

* repeal Schedule 4 of the Crown Minerals Act;

* ban unions;

* strip anyone he likes of citizenship. Or, for that matter, grant it;

*make murder, rape, and bribery legal;

* overturn the results of the SuperCity election;

* declare the Treaty a “simple nullity” and sack the Waitangi Tribunal;

* legalise torture, or medical experimentation on pensioners;

* ban booze and legalise marijuana;

* declare himself immune from the OIA (which given his performance, I’m sure he’d love to);

* vest the foreshore and seabed now and forevermore in Paul Holmes;

* remove income tax on the rich;

* overturn the nuclear-free legislation;

* repeal the ETS, or exempt anyone he wants from it;

* legalise discrimination against gays or Catholics;

*grant permission for the Central Plains Water Project.

Obviously, such sweeping powers shouldn’t be conferred on anyone. Canterbury’s needs do not require such legislation to be passed, and without any prospect of review until 2012 – not when such an avowedly narrow purpose is being served.

beyondresistance.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DesirableAnswers

There is nothing just scientific about HAARP it is run by the military, they spend billions on it, anything the military spends billions on is a weapon!

Please view this video and wise up we live with monsters!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I myself saw a green flash which accompanied the September HAARP earthquake which hit at night, the ionosphere is set off with a HAARP quake and lights up the sky, like the northern lights. Shown in video above ^

Here is someone else's report of the green flash ...

We could see the whole of Christchurch and although it's hard to describe, it was all shaking, the lights all jiggling around while the roar continued.

A bright green flash of light tore across the horizon -

ourchristchurchmodern.blogspot.com...
edit on 10-3-2011 by AprilSky because: missed word

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

The "HAARP causes earthquake" claim has been made on here time and time again and every time it is shown to be physically impossible. The only "evidence" that supports it are quotes taken out of context and faulty science where unrelated words and concepts are interchanged. HAARP cannot create earthquakes. HAARP cannot control the weather. HAARP cannot control minds. HAARP cannot do anything except be used to study the ionosphere.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Yeah right and the military spends billions on that ... it would perhaps be believable if it was owed not by the military!

You can discount it all you like and many more like you ... I am sure it is easier than believing we are at the mercy of monsters!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Earthquake lights have been described for all of recorded history. While their nature is unknown, what is known is that they have nothing to do with HAARP. Unless of course you're suggesting that not only did the government create HAARP, they also created time travel, just so they could bring HAARP back in time and create every earthquake known to Man.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Do you really believe man owns this planet and that we really suddenly got smart and developed all this technology in the last hundred years... wow is all I can say!

edit on 10-3-2011 by AprilSky because: took out words

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Presently, including construction and operating costs, HAARP has cost $250 million, hardly the billions of dollars that you claim. Furthermore, the specifications and research aims of HAARP were created by a number of universities, all of whom are still very much involved in the research that goes on at the HAARP facility.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Who knows but I don't believe for one minute these quakes are natural, there is stink written all over them.

Too many things do not add up, too many strange coincidences and strange goings on.

edit on 10-3-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

There is no suddenly about it. The evolution of man fits in perfectly with modern evolution synthesis. This fact is seen perfectly in the development of the human brain. As for technology, it moves at an exponential pace. This is why we have seen so much technological progress over the last century compared to the previous centuries.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

That's total rubbish, there is evidence of much greater intelligence and technology in the past there is pictures of planes and helicopters which are thousands of years old.

You believe what you want ...

edit on 10-3-2011 by AprilSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

The elite have found a way of creating two earthquakes at once

Have 'they' now?
The Elite will probably have many weapons the masses don't know anything about and what then?

What do you think you can do about it? Even if your theory should have any solid base, which I do not believe it has.

What about many Nations on Earth robbing our planet of 'life' itselves? You really believe humans can abuse Earth and just leave all their sh*t in the water, the air or burried on the land, without anything happening?

Earth is a living organism and she's fighting back, living like the biological entity she has always been. Giving life and taking life.

I empathize with all those who have lost dear ones and of all lives that have past away. That's devastating enough without coming up with this kind of Theories.

Namasté.
edit on 3/10/2011 by Melyanna Tengwesta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You guys do realize and understand that they use the weapon to manipulate the planets gird system? Right?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Hello Melyanna

The so called weapons they all speak of is Earth Planetary Grid Manipulator or EPGM for short. Yes the Earth is indeed a living entity with colorful skin and she is beautiful, but there are also those that are watching over just in case the Keepers are all here located all around the world. Balancing out the energy of the system and their job to do is being done.

In any case much to happen soon much indeed there is a secondary planet evacuation plan if things go bad here, but I believe you are already aware of that no doubt about it

Kind Regards

Subject

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

AprilSky you are right there are pictures all on walls and places where history took place, the biggest ship landed in Egypt. They recorded it as a giant ball with rays of light coming from it that was the biggest ship that landed here introducing the system to them. Also that giant big ship has a very distinctive significance with a popular movie, which also kinda hinted what it was.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

Yeah right and the military spends billions on that ... it would perhaps be believable if it was owed not by the military!

Except eth budget for HAARP is $30 milloin or thereabouts - www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can discount it all you like and many more like you ... I am sure it is easier than believing we are at the mercy of monsters!

Of course we are at the mercy of monsters - but he monsters are all human, and work on Wall St!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
OH NO!!! my computers ethernet cable keeps popping out its a conspiracy!.

Seriously you are looking for a conspiracy where there isn't one mother nature caused the earthquakes your evidence is out of context hearsay at best.

There was no bilderberg group meeting in christchurch. If people left 1 hour before it hit thats just a coincidence not insider knowledge.

The changing of laws is an insane knee jerk reaction to something that can't be controlled and usually comes from the idea of worst case scenarios its wrong for them to do it and i'm against such measures but it doesn't mean a conspiracy.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join