It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elite Have A New and Very Devastating Weapon

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hawke’s Bay earthquake

On 3 February 1931, New Zealand’s deadliest earthquake devastated the cities of Napier and Hastings, Hawke’s Bay. At least 256 people died in the magnitude 7.8 earthquake 161 in Napier, 93 in Hastings, and two in Wairoa. Many thousands more required medical treatment.

here is the link:

christchurchcitylibraries.com...

So did they have this weapon back then? this thread I think is really very rude to the New Zealand people.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
So far. 1 reply since page 6, to any of my intelligent responses. Thank you for proving me and a few others right that the OP, and anyone who supports his claim, are completely incapable of learning.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by aorAki

Yes apparently there was some Liquefaction in the central city but Moorhouse Ave is not exactly the central city, it is out of the cordon zone and always was. Most of the pictures of towns devastation do not show any liquefaction but I was not in there to see first hand but apparently there is some.

There was some inside the four avenues. I was told this by a policewoman on the cordon about two hours after the Quake occurred.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

Of course some Earthquakes are natural but several in Christchurch were not, namely the 7.1 which has the signature of a HAARP quake in that it was shallow and it created a new fault line. There has been much talk about it being an old unknown fault but there has also been scientists who have come out and said it is a whole new fault line.

The 7.1 in September was also accompanied by a huge green flash ... a sign that HAARP was used.

HAARP quakes upset the land and they are followed by thousands of aftershocks something we have had thousands of here in Christchurch.

The latest big quake/s are also being followed by lots of after shocks and the quake itself has a very strange radar image as can be seen on the first post.

Please view video on previous page if you wish to learn something about HAARP and the bullies using it.
edit on 10-3-2011 by AprilSky because: grammar

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by redtic
Wow, these "elite" are some bad mofos. Explain again how they can create 1 earthquake, let alone 2?

Obviously Haiti is proof of that. They destroyed the most irrelevant country in the world so they could steal their non-existent resources.

Oh, and build on the current feud between Wyclef Jean and Obama, they just hate each other.

Not saying that I am buying into this, but, wouldn't it seem obvious that a country like Haiti, would be the perfect place to test??

People like you could see no reason for their choice, nothing of value there, so, no proof....................

Just an observation.

Parker

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Take a look at this radar image ... a typical image from a quake

www.ruf.rice.edu...

Now look at the one produced in Christchurch

images.smh.com.au...

The first thing you notice is that the epicenter is actually on the edge of the image and not in the middle.

I know it did not start in Lyttelton because by friend received a txt from town asking her if she was OK before the quake struck her and she was closer to Lyttelton, the epicenter, a lot closer, so if it started in Lyttleton that simply does not make any sense and is simply not possible.

At the very least there are huge lies being told about this quake.

I know someone else who has a video of the waves going one way on a field and then others coming from another direction and crashing into them.

Town was smashed by a force over an 8 and more like a 9 ... not possible if it was miles away from the epicenter and the epicenter is smaller so something is all wrong about this quake, also in all the thousands of quakes we have had up til now, town did not show up as an area that amplified the quakes effect, not at all, so why this time?

And now lets look at were all the after shocks are coming from, this usually tells you were the quake/s originated.

Most are coming from either Southshore?Sumner or Cashmere/Huntsbury. My guess is this is were the two quakes really were and they met in the middle ... town central.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Xterrain
reply to post by boncho

You're correct! Earthquakes have happened all over the world for millions of years. It's nature and it's the earth's ol' trusty pains. Thats it. Earthquakes happen on the moons of Jupiter too causing volcanic activity, but hey, thats the far reaching scope of HAARP isn't it? LOL. This thread is FULL of ignorance.

Unless someone travelled back in time to create the billions (trillions?) of earthquakes that have happened in earth history, and set up a moon base to cause the ones on Jupiter. And they tricked us into thinking there was tectonic activity going on underground. Would not that be a rational conclusion since science doesn't conform to the OPs theory,

Damn TPTB...

your anaolgy is assuming that every earthquake has been caused by HAARP, I don't believe that has been stated by anyone here.

Question for you; were there deaths prior to guns being invented?? If so, then all deaths attributed to guns could not have occured, because there was already death prior to their being introduced..........Rather silly huh??

I believe the OP is attempting to say that someone has found a way to activate an earthquake on an existing fault line.

Parker
edit on 10-3-2011 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here is an image of the big 7.1 quake we had back in September, you'll note that time they told us the truth about the epicenter ... not so this time around.

www.ok4me2.net...
edit on 10-3-2011 by AprilSky because: found image that works

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Waht makes you say that? www.stuff.co.nz...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The Greendale Fault is NOT a new faultline. It was a 'newly-discovered' faultline but it was always suspected that there were buried faults riddling the Canterbury Plains. Since European occupation, there has been a lot of land disturbed so that any chance of finding an historic fault trace related to this fault was ploughed under. Please see my 'long' post in this thread for more information.
Regarding the numerous aftershocks; this is a 'normal' pattern following a large earthquake.

Regarding the 'green flash'. There have been occurences of this prior to HAARP.

Earthquake lightning

wiki link

The latest big quake/s are also being followed by lots of after shocks and the quake itself has a very strange radar image as can be seen on the first post.

That radar image shows ground movement and is related to the underlying geology, including the hard rock of the Port Hills.

HAARP quakes upset the land and they are followed by thousands of aftershocks something we have had thousands of here in Christchurch.

Again,the aftershock sequence is following the 'normal' pattern following a large earthquake.

drquigs.com...

www.geonet.org.nz... hurch-badly-damaged-by-magnitude-6-3-earthquake.html

They are not new faults. Rather they are newly-discovered and were suspected to be around. However, the cost of conducting seismic surveys comprehensively throughout Canterbury ( a small -c.19km - survey I took part in required insurance of $1 million NZD as well as costing over $300 000 NZD and this wasn't in an urban area) is prohibitive at this stage.

Blowout on the Ostler Fault:

edit on 10-3-2011 by aorAki because: added photo

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Take a look at this radar image ... a typical image from a quake

www.ruf.rice.edu...

Now look at the one produced in Christchurch

images.smh.com.au...

The first thing you notice is that the epicenter is actually on the edge of the image and not in the middle.

Ah...well...no.

the imageg shows ground movement, not the epicentre.

Given that banks peninsular is rock, and the city is in alluvial plain, it makes a great deal of sense that ther is more movemen in the plain, and that the shockwaves "bounced off" teh sold rock and shook the loose gravel a lot more.

I know it did not start in Lyttelton because by friend received a txt from town asking her if she was OK before the quake struck her and she was closer to Lyttelton, the epicenter, a lot closer, so if it started in Lyttleton that simply does not make any sense and is simply not possible.

And that trumps measurement by seismographs huh?

I live on a rock hill in Wellington - when it shakes here I get a lot less movement than people in hhte plain of the Hutt Valley

At the very least there are huge lies being told about this quake.

I dont' think you ahve anywhere near enough evidence, credibility or knowledge to make such a claim as anythign other than pure supposition - stating it as a fact is unsustainable.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

As I have already said you will belive any bull crap the elite but forward as the truth.

I have it here somewhere where the scientist said the the fault-line in September was a whole new fault ... imagine that!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What I notice about people in this little land of kiwi-ness is that most are as backwards and silly as the sheep, they will believe any bull crap put forward as the truth by the elite or leaders.

No wonder the elite chose to test their latest HAARP here ... no where else would be more perfect.

edit on 10-3-2011 by AprilSky because: grammar

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

reply to post by aorAki

As I have already said you will belive any bull crap the elite but forward as the truth.

I have it here somewhere where the scientist said the the fault-line in September was a whole new fault ... imagine that!

You are not providing links/sources.

I'm afraid I will 'fight' you over this as I believe you are providing wild claims with n o justification.

In this case my Occam's Razor is sharper than yours. You seem to have no understanding of geological processes, nor comprehension of what seismologists are saying.

Again: it was a newly-discovered fault,not a new fault.

I do not blindly accept what others tell me. I research, observe and make up my own mind based on evidence and observation, not fear-mongering youtube videos or snakeoil salesmen with no basic understanding of the area.

What I notice about people in this little land of kiwi-ness is that most are as backwards and silly as the sheep, they will believe any bull crap put forward as the truth

Oh really?

Pot, kettle, black?

edit on 10-3-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

You are an absolute blind follower of any leader given propaganda that is spewed out.

I will try and find the link.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Found it ... this flashed up to TV3 and then was promptly swept under the carpet

New fault triggered Christchurch earthquake - GNS

Scientists believe a previously unknown fault line was the trigger for last month's 7.1 magnitude earthquake in Canterbury.

Previously it had been thought that the Greendale Fault was responsible for the September 4 quake, but GNS Science seismologists now believe an unknown fault line could have been the cause, The Press reported.

It was thought that the newly discovered fault line sent out the first shock waves which kicked the usually docile Greendale Fault into action.

GNS spokesman John Callan told The Press that the quake was a result of two faults rupturing within seconds of each other.

www.3news.co.nz...
edit on 10-3-2011 by AprilSky because: found better link

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

reply to post by aorAki

You are an absolute blind follower of any leader given propaganda that is spewed out.

I will try and find the link.

Oh, so you know nothing about me and yet you state this? I provide information about the geology and the tectonics and these are observable,but you deny them outright, as well as not giving my posts the courtesy of a reading (at least I read your posts and follow the links, even if I disagree with them). It also appears that you know NOTHING about geology.

I believe there are Medical Centres open now so you can get your meds again.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

You need to stop eating the fluoride tooth paste!

edit on 10-3-2011 by AprilSky because: double word

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It was thought that the newly discovered fault line sent out the first shock waves which kicked the usually docile Greendale Fault into action.

This is what I have been saying. It's not a new fault, just a newly discovered one.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

No the Greendale one was the OLD but newly discovered one, this one is the newly discovered NEW fault line ... most people know this not sure why you don't?

edit on 10-3-2011 by AprilSky because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join