It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...you say you want a revolution. Is this a good start?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well for a long time i have been writing down some of my ideas on the matter. At some point after march 2003, i decided to make it into a book (term used loosely). Having troubles with that and with the publishing process, i decided to go it alone.

In doing so i have selected a free web hosting site and decided to make my writings available, for free,
HERE, though i have not posted my writings there yet...

Its not exactly finished yet as i have little spare time to work on it. (by "it" i mean the website)

Now your probably wondering why i choose to make this post....its simple
I know that there are many people on this site that are not only interested in this sort of issue but have real desire to make an impact on our society, so i felt that i would bring it to your attention and ask you all to assist if you think it will help.

Im not exactly web savvy nor do i pretend to know all of the issues which would be addressed by such a "revolution", so now is your chance to take part if you want.

What ideas/problems would you address that are not already present here and how would you go about resolving them?
What things should i do to make the site more user freindly or just look better/more professional?

Any input will be welcome at this point.

edit on 8-3-2011 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The web page is under review for malicious content.

You are seeing this page because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect page will be removed once we finish manually checking all files on this account. Since we check over 100 websites per day, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get an email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor, please come back later.

edit on 8-3-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

no problem on my end...
hmmm, not sure if i should be happy about that or not, oh well i guess that was to be expected in a way...
suppose if thats the problem it will be corrected soon enough.

anyone else having that issue?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

Yes, same issue here. Sorry friend

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Here is a good book that goes into many of the issues required for holding a revolution www.aeinstein.org... . They are are big, complex events but should give you a few heads up of some things to consider. Happy revolting

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel
Well for a long time i have been writing down some of my ideas on the matter. At some point after march 2003, i decided to make it into a book (term used loosely). Having troubles with that and with the publishing process, i decided to go it alone.

In doing so i have selected a free web hosting site and decided to make my writings available, for free,
HERE, though i have not posted my writings there yet...

Its not exactly finished yet as i have little spare time to work on it. (by "it" i mean the website)

Now your probably wondering why i choose to make this post....its simple
I know that there are many people on this site that are not only interested in this sort of issue but have real desire to make an impact on our society, so i felt that i would bring it to your attention and ask you all to assist if you think it will help.

Im not exactly web savvy nor do i pretend to know all of the issues which would be addressed by such a "revolution", so now is your chance to take part if you want.

What ideas/problems would you address that are not already present here and how would you go about resolving them?
What things should i do to make the site more user freindly or just look better/more professional?

Any input will be welcome at this point.

edit on 8-3-2011 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

So exactly how do we go about this "revolution"? Please tell us how it can be done.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
So exactly how do we go about this "revolution"? Please tell us how it can be done.

Thats just it, i cant tell you how to conduct a revolt....we need a place to come together and decide as one people on what actions to take and then we can act.
The site is intended as resource to make aware of certain reasons to take up any revolution, but
I also hope that it will serve as a catalyst to re-unite America which in the end should be the leading cause of any revolution

If we were to have a revolution today (like we are seeing in northern africa) we would probably follow the model set by Libya...i would rather see a result somewhere on the lines of the example set by Egypt, one in which the people stand up united for themselves and the corrupt government is removed...Relatively peacefully

top topics

join