It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Government protests in Croatia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks for the informative links Buddie my god these elites are the Worst F**Bastards heck they aren't human

What do they mean serbia a colony are they trying exterminate the entire Serbian people?
edit on 8-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

In ww ii and they try to extermen us in ww ii, and before 20 years..... but i think that nobody is thinking about that....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Croat

Finally, im not the only one who spreads the truth about Croatian protests on this forum.
Welcome to the ATS forum

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dario86
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Do not insult me and my nation with your ignorance.
Go on youtube, watch videos all of these protests and please find me some neo nazi protesters?
You see, i went on few of these protests and i couldn't see more then 5-10 of them. So i wonder where did you get your info? I would say majority od protesters is even "left" flanked. Only exception is protests that happend 26.02.2011. because that protest was organised by war veterans so you could say there was more right winged people. But then again no neo nazi protesters!

Also before you say something stupid like this go read thread i started (More riots in Europe!), i explained the situation pretty well there. No neo nazi protests, no right winged parties, no thompson, no leader...
edit on 9/3/11 by dario86 because: (no reason given)

correct.
The flags on protest are black-red left social activists.

dario

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dario86
reply to post by Croat

Finally, im not the only one who spreads the truth about Croatian protests on this forum.
Welcome to the ATS forum

I am new and my english is not so good because I didn't use it for some time...
I try to find video on protest when people come to Japan embassy to oner the dead and I find this site and when I read what some of them wrote about Croatia ......nonsens....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Unfortunately I don't have time to translate this whole article. But what Croat and Dario persistently argue seems to be confirmed within this article. We may have been mistaken as no Croatian State news scource paints the protestors in a positive manner and few international and independent news scources are reporting from this region.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
Unfortunately I don't have time to translate this whole article. But what Croat and Dario persistently argue seems to be confirmed within this article. We may have been mistaken as no Croatian State news scource paints the protestors in a positive manner and few international and independent news scources are reporting from this region.

Listen. Media in Croatia is near government because their people own that. Like I sad, maffia.
Croatia, is jung country with long past of communism and our governmant still play by that rules.

I know how that looks but Dario and I live in Croatia and we know what is going on here.

Croatian Internet portals are better then our TV or newspapers...

We just want justice.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join