It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Druids Rule The Earth - Is This True?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
After some reading and reflection, I am reasonably sure that the following description by a former Illuminati member is responsible and correct. It delineates the Illuminati hierarchical structure and also puts into place, for me, how covens, Freemasons and the Illuminati are connected.

We were the religion of a political organisation called the Illuminati. The seal of the Illuminati says: ”This New Order that began 1776”—not the 4th of July , but May 1st,1776, the creation day of the Illuminati. On the top of each pyramid you will see a capstone with an eye in it. The capstone is the Rothschild Family or Tribunal that rules the Illuminati, they were the creators of it. The eye is Lucifer, their god and their voice. The top block is the Council of 13 called the Grand Druid Council. They only take orders from the Rothschilds. They’re their private priesthood. The Council of 33 is directly under them, that is the 33 highest Masons in the world.

Then the Council of 500, some of the richest people in the World. The Golden Dawn is the Rothschilds private coven. The Aquarian Art Festival is the organisation that ties all the Occult Brotherhood together. The national Council of churches, the Satanic Brotherhood of America, scientology, unity, is the main platform for witches to be speakers at towards what they consider to be Christian people. The Church of Wicca is another denomination. The process church of Final Judgement is a church which Charles Manson belonged to. They believe in human sacrifice and they believe that the only answer to Christianity is to bomb the churches and execute the Christians. The Gardnerian Brotherhood is the traditional witchcraft in England. The Order of Rosicrucians is a sacrifice order. And the Holy Order of Garter is another traditional English Witchcraft group. The Trilateral Council is the Inner Council of the Council of Foreign Relations, which is the American name for the Illuminati. They are not there without full knowledge and they are hand-picked by David Rockefeller, the leader of the Illuminati in the United States.

Without the Sphinx the mystery of the Illuminati would have no power. This is were all the power comes from. The head of it is the Rothschild family and the Council of 500. Under that, the Rockefellers, Duponts, Kennedys, Onasises, and other families. Queen Juliana is also on the Council of 500. In the centre is its heart, the Bank of England, the Bank of France the Federal Reserve Act, a stockholder company owned by individuals. Much of the stock is owned by non-Americans. Many Banks and famous corporations are owned or controlled by the Illuminati.

What is the signal for the Illuminati takeover of the USA?

The timetable in the book “Atlas Shrugged” ended with this: “When the Lights of New York City go out for the last time, we will have the World.”

Power cuts in major cities, starvation and food riots. The breakdown of what we call civilisation whilst the protagonists wait to carve up what is left.

Japanese Article

To add plausibility to this theory, we can see that Bohemian Grove hosts a meeting for senior Druids:

Bohemian Grove

Bohemian Grove Membership

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

What is the signal for the Illuminati takeover of the USA

im pretty sure when George Washington became the first president, America became the first masonic country...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

im pretty sure when George Washington became the first president, America became the first masonic country...

No doubt. However, the Illuminati represent ancient bloodlines and the Council of 500 are families all over the world, apparently, that also owe allegiance to the heads of the Illuminati. I wonder if the Arab uprisings we are currently viewing on our T.V. screens are also engineered by those with Illuminati leanings?

The real Muslim Brothers are those whose hands are never dirtied with the business of killing and burning. They are the secretive bankers and financiers who stand behind the curtain, the members of the old Arab, Turkish, or Persian families whose genealogy places them in the oligarchical elite…..and the Muslim Brotherhood is money.

Article about Arab Illuminati

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Heronumber0

They may call themselves Druids. But its just a name they prefer more than likely. Julius Caesar wiped out Druidism from Europe as a whole during his campaigns as general. (See "The Gallic Wars" written by Caesar) He would hang them from trees and sacred places to scare the Celts.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if there was a remnant left today. But if I remember correctly, the Druid and Bard offices were handed down by bloodline. So to be genuine, those 13 would need to truly be bloodliners of other priests.

But I won't say it isn't possible. Never say never.

edit on 8-3-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2011 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yeah, it's all the same. Anyone who's anyone knows that the ruling 'elite' use occult magic to gain the advantage and manipulate the populace. Once you understand psionics and metaphysics it's easy to mold reality. That's one reason the feminine is so heavily suppressed... it's the gateway to such power. If there is one thing that scares the dark cabal it is the power of the divine feminine.

Sure, we may witness some of these things come to pass, but it's all part of the ride baby. Besides, the Illuminati and their connections rank pretty low in the actual cabal ruling this planet. The real heads sit off world and we are about to witness them next.

Furthermore... nothing they have planned will last or holds any clout, this is because the planetary consciousness is about to transform drastically, taking humanity with her. That is why things are so heavily manipulated here...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Thank you for taking the time to make this thread.

Also, the name "Hollywood" is Druidic in origin. Holly was the wood of the Druids, which they would make their wands with. Magicians wands, if you will.

I see a correlation between this and honey bees. Unless I am wrong, the only Bee genetically capable of mating with the Queen Bee is a Druid Bee - the rest are just worker bees.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Thank you for taking the time to make this thread.

Also, the name "Hollywood" is Druidic in origin. Holly was the wood of the Druids, which they would make their wands with. Magicians wands, if you will.

I see a correlation between this and honey bees. Unless I am wrong, the only Bee genetically capable of mating with the Queen Bee is a Druid Bee - the rest are just worker bees.

No, that is a drone bee. en.wikipedia.org...
Are you trying to mislead,or you just got it wrong?
With a druid stick/wand you got it wrong as well:
"Trees and Wood

The type of wood used in druid magic wands is largely a matter of individual preference, for while some types of wood lend themselves better to carving, all types are superb conductors of magic. Traditionally Hazel or Rowan are favored woods because of their particular protective and divinatory powers. Hazel, especially, is associated in Celtic myth with Wisdom. However, many of the sacred trees of the ancient Druid Tree Ogham can be adapted for wands. Some trees are associated with Elemental Fire, but every wooden wand carries the other elements as well -- some are especially watery, others earthy, still others airy.

Oak is, as you would expect, one of the most sacred trees associated with solar fire, but Birch is valued as the tree of inception and beginnings, Ash for its ability to span the Three Worlds of Manifestation. Elemental Fire is traditionally considered a "masculine" element associated with the White Stag and gods of war and the hunt. In Taoist terms it is yang, the ardor of assertive energy, growth, adventure, and creation."
edit on 8-3-2011 by ElVividorDeLaVida because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I dont think that people under stand what a druid is, a druid was a term used for a group of people who were educated in various things, such as medicene, law, poetery, astronomy, religon, and so o, so any one today who call them selves druids should read the book " DRUIDS" by Peter Beresford Ellis, and any group using the word druids to da is just doing it to sound wind swep and exotic,

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I myself am a druid, If anything its a bunch taking a lesson from the fae...the tricksters...If something harms your egistance, Play along untill its snuffed out, im sure alot of druids have the same feelings as i do; Humans have lost there conection to nature and survival for all races on this planet. In witch case, we should not exist anymore due to becoming a scourge like some of the Shee. (Shee are a type of fae). but as i said if anything its just to let the rothchilds think they run this planet than last minuit, Humans are under a completely clean (even if it makes it harder for us) living style. OR the rothchilds know that druids meditate on the way simbiosis that people have with eachother and this planet. (truthfully druidism is under three grades witch we desciphered from stone hendge: Bard; study of music and harmonics and how they effect the world (Not just minds and feelings) but the world around them. Ovate; the study of fae, dimentions, and simbiosis. And Druid; "The Old Man": due to fae having a LONG teaching period due to having to teach these things to a lesser advanced race, the way i had it explained to me is that humans are the Caretakers of this planet and its races, WE are fae, thats why they had an old man as a druid he had to be taught SO much about the way THIS planet/Dimentions work that you are older. Merlin was a druid (His Druid name was Emrys). And he was a helper to king arther and his father Uther the paladin. if your study artherian lore you will hear about druids alot. Another thing adding on to the birth feeling, Most people are SO into artherian lore they dont mess with it ATALL and wont let anyone mess with it atall, OR we dont care atall...sounds alot like how it was back then, You ether care about magick and learning about how the planet is affected by us and we must take care of it or we just blew it off as witchcraft and burned people because they didnt dumb it down enough and it went against "God". that is why most of this is dead, It went against "God". Someone sittign there making Balms and things were considered witchcraft, No one is to heal but god, Only gods healing hands may heal beond a humans body. And that was a priest who probaly had just bought some of that balm from a Wiccan/Pagan/Druid for exemtion from being burned/hung.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

They may call themselves Druids. But its just a name they prefer more than likely. Julius Caesar wiped out Druidism from Europe as a whole during his campaigns as general. (See "The Gallic Wars" written by Caesar) He would hang them from trees and sacred places to scare the Celts.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if there was a remnant left today. But if I remember correctly, the Druid and Bard offices were handed down by bloodline. So to be genuine, those 13 would need to truly be bloodliners of other priests.

and personaly i can garentee that they are all idiots if thats the way they do it...because 95% of humans on earth originate from one bloodline and thats King Uther the Paladins father (name has sliped my mind) AND it was king henry who declaired that anyone with a pimple/Wart/Mole on there chest was a witch because it was magical buildup....im 70/30 im part of the bloodline also, I have the crest on a stone in a grove that we have shown all of our children, I go to see it next month but my Grandfather (WHO IS A CHRISTIAN) found it one day when he moved here and said it looked like the one that was in the forrest out back of his house, Also my Great-Great Grandfather studied Paganism like druidism acording to my grandfather, All these things just add up to say it was lost in my family untill me and my dad but other than that all things point to a family of druids.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Totally Agree.

Ordo Templi Orientis is what led me to the real evidence of a global conspiracy.

Good hunting

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Hi Heronumberzero, another star for juicy info! I had a feeling that the naughty Illuminati didnt die but only grows more powerful by the day. Thank you a lot muches for posting this viewpoint. It makes the most sense of all the theories I`ve explored. The ruling hiearchal pyramid of the Rothchild clan (I wish I had one) impresses me as legitimate cuz I saw the sign a ways back that opened up my eyes, it said "Tres passers will be shot on sight". That`s why it`s smart to stay invisible. Unless ya wanna get shot, of course. We`re dealing with a dark cabal that is on the prowl and dangerous, especially when their plundered, blood-soaked territory is challenged. Naturally, it does`nt take a rocked scientist to figure that one out. That is a good one about the Sphinx. I`ve wondered for awhile if and what the connection tween Egypts` Sphinx and the Mar`s Cydonian Sphinx. Anyway lots to absorb.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Antoniastar because: I have to play the editor.

edit on 2-9-2011 by Antoniastar because: "build it and they will come."

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
What do you call members of organized crime that are connected to a Sphinx? Sphinxters.

edit on 2-9-2011 by Antoniastar because: excuse me

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

America was not masonic by themselves, Why druids were said to have not taken on Social lives or "Inner-city-living" is because we dont tend to be liked for our OLD masonic ideals, If you look at it everything america dose has been bastardised from a place they believe was theres at one point, Canada has one in my clear vision, And that is the queen. america has (Bad example but a good one at the same time) something as obvious as FREEDOM fries...They belong to the french dont bastardise it. Ever heard the song "Yankie doodle"?
its about americanisation...lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Sorry for the thread necromancy. Just a couple of things
(a) Druidic positions were earned not inherited. Despite what some nut jobs say, there were no hereditary Druids, beyond families that produced a lot, just like you get damilies of Doctors, Lawyers, military types.
(b) No there are no remnants, even in Ireland where JC the greater (Ceaser) did not reach, the position died out. There were "revivals" in the 17th century (Masonic like lodges, these guys (almost always only males) lurk in stone circles during solar events, dressed in white with strange egyptian head gar). In the 1950's when Wicca (modern witchcraft, no not satanist) came about, there was a neopagan Druidic revival too.
(c) I am a neopagan Druid, and if I contribute to running/rulling things where is my share of it all??? No seriously.
(jk)

Originally posted by Klassified

top topics

join