It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last mayan cycle beginning tomorrow (march 9th)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

I think it's hard science...It's just that it's too abstract too put in other concrete situations other than the Harvest itself. A lot of new discoveries confirm what is stated in TLOO.

RA also said he wasn't sure about 2011. Their perception of time is different than ours, it is not linear. They said it could be anytime between 2011 and 2013, the most likely being 2011.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Oeh, another fan!
. I may have said it wrong, it's not regarded as hard-science by 95% of the people walking around on this earth, in my personal opinion it's one of the best stuff i've ever read and gives a view of the workings of the universe and the whole end-times (end of our experience of time) that isn't scary or reasuring but just clear, i love the way it is written and i see that it is the way i sometimes write down stuff for explanations or random brainfarts. Thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Interesting that a million fish are found dead in California on the same day?

March9th

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Well yeah. It's really "out-there", but honestly, this is a good theory of life/universe. The thing about it is that it throws our conception of reality through the window, and some people don't like it! To me, life makes so much sense if we agree with this, it gives us a slight insight of the purpose of it, but I guess we'll find it when we reach higher realms. Did you hear about Qu'o? It is said to be the second best channeling behind RA.

It would be epic if RA came back RIGHT NOW to keep us updated in its usual evasive teachings
But definitely look for Qu'o, as I believe it is being channeled in recent days!

I never thought I'd find someone loving this stuff on ATS.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Yes cycles. I'm so glad there are people that get it.

Here's one understanding: We move through time in a spiral of cycles and subcycles. This is what the ancients understood. What has been distorted as end of the world is just the end of a cycle at the top of a spiral. At that point, the closest metaphor is that we shift octaves and start at the bottom of the next cycle, higher up on the spiral. Cycles.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Cycles of birth and rebirth, just like our own spiritual journey.

When we end one cycle as pisces we begin aries(the baby) in another cycle,then taurus(toddler) gemini(young child) and so forth untill we get to pisces(geriatric) to death, and a new cycle begins. a cycle has to become full circle just like astrolgy to begin the new one,
That is not to say a person with pisces is further spiritually in this life then a for instance a taurus, just closer to the ending of his own cycle, that has really nothing to do with someone elses cycle. It is all relative basically to ones own journey

Astrolgy is very very ancient knowledge that has been misunderstood and missused by many, but when you study it and understand it can be a very powerful tool for your own growth.

Yes cycles. I'm so glad there are people that get it.

Here's one understanding: We move through time in a spiral of cycles and subcycles. This is what the ancients understood. What has been distorted as end of the world is just the end of a cycle at the top of a spiral. At that point, the closest metaphor is that we shift octaves and start at the bottom of the next cycle, higher up on the spiral. Cycles.

Cycles of birth and rebirth, just like our own spiritual journey.

When we end one cycle as pisces we begin aries(the baby) in another cycle,then taurus(toddler) gemini(young child) and so forth untill we get to pisces(geriatric) to death, and a new cycle begins. a cycle has to become full circle just like astrolgy to begin the new one,
That is not to say a person with pisces is further spiritually in this life then a for instance a taurus, just closer to the ending of his own cycle, that has really nothing to do with someone elses cycle. It is all relative basically to ones own journey

Astrolgy is very very ancient knowledge that has been misunderstood and missused by many, but when you study it and understand it can be a very powerful tool for your own growth

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The end is indeed very near, look around, riots are breaking out everywhere, massive earth quakes, floods, wars, things are going slowly into chaos, just the other days millions of fish off the california coast just died, they say they were derrived of oxygen, really? hmm..

slowly but surely

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It's affecting me ...... I have started to see the world in different views than before...everything becomes clearer and clearer to me now.......I can feel it......I can go to astral plane at will now.....it likes my vision of the world has changed dramatically....I kinda able to see others' aura.............NOT NOT NOT

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychedelicSam

You are repeating hoaxes concocted by New Agers. There are no Mayan prophecies associated with the end of the long count calendar. There are a lot of hoaxes and cranks sucking money out of the wallets of people.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychedelicSam

Are you serious about learning about 2012, or do you simply want to make any excuse to debunk this so you can feel wise and better than the people who examine the data in an un-biased manner?

Anyone that examines Calleman's claims in an unbiased manner quickly realizes that his claims along with Lungold's claims are fallacies made up to make money.

Hey! It worked. These guys did make money off of the gullible.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

The ancients considered time cyclic, which is quite different. Try reading Eliade's "The Sacred and the Profane" to understand the difference between cycles and cyclic time.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

The end is indeed very near, look around, riots are breaking out everywhere, massive earth quakes, floods, wars, things are going slowly into chaos, just the other days millions of fish off the california coast just died, they say they were derrived of oxygen, really? hmm..

There are riots all of the time. Most places in the world are having peace. Earthquakes are no more common. Floods are increasing in intensity and frequency due to human actions. Wars have been going on as long as history itself.

Things are not going into chaos.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join