It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Womans Day message from Fox News: Did woman beaten into a coma deserve it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Got to love Fox.

Megyn Kelly Fox reporter via twitter: "A man beats a 100 pound woman into a coma over a parking space. He claims she deserves it. Could he be right? In Kelly's Court!"

gawker.com... #!5779778/fox-news-reporter-did-woman-beaten-into-coma-deserve-it

i had to put a space in the URL between the .com/ and the # because the site wouldn't render it properly. Copy paste and remove the space.
edit on 8/3/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
As much as I hate fox news, this man (according to the current facts, which could change) was not in the wrong. This woman blocked his car and had no right to do so. This woman then took it upon herself to attack the man when he got out of the car to ask her to move. The man took one punch in self defense, she stumbled and fell and hit her head. He did not cause the coma, her hitting her head on the pavement did.
This points to a larger issue, we are all taught not to hit women and be respectful. But what about when you are being attacked, everyone has a right to self defense and had this happened and she not be in a coma she would be facing criminal prosecution. To be honest, if I was being attacked I would have clocked her too, what right does she have to get away with assaulting me just because she is a woman, they want equality, and in my mind they are equal, so when they attack me I will vigorously defend myself. That being said, I would never attack a woman, but I would defend myself within reason. My guess is you had a spoiled woman who overstepped her bounds and most likely got what she deserved, I guess she'll think twice before attacking someone and expecting them to stand there and take it.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
sounds like my ex-girlfriend...who would be very deserving of such things...

new topics

join