It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems: Congress's Styrofoam cups could cause cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
After reading this, I finally have come to the conclusion that we are truly lost as a country.

With all the HUGE issues facing the U.S. both at home and abroad, THIS is what tops the list of things to be concerned about for at least some of our elected politicians???

source

It's not like they can call this a Republican plot, or something, if ALL members are using the same cups, etc.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
it seems like alot of recycled stuff is potentially a causer of cancer. i made a thread earlier regarding a report that recycled material cardboard food packages can cause cancer because of certain minerals in printer inks.

here is a link if anyone is interested www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
its no surprise there from california,i guess they never considered packing there own lunch and washing there own dishes,

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

George SOROS

and ACORN at it again!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
It's not like they can call this a Republican plot, or something, if ALL members are using the same cups, etc.

Don't speak so soon:

The Democrats are upset with the switch to Styrofoam from recyclable materials put into place when Democrats ran the House.

The Hill

It sure looks like they're trying to blame those evil Republicans to me.

Maybe we should keep an eye out to see if they are really using those styrofoam cups or not. I wouldn't put it past those evil Republicans to sneek in their own glasses and laugh it up as the Dems poisoned themselves to death.

ETA:

Anything that kills of the politicians in Washington quicker is a good thing in my book.

edit on 3/8/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Ah, I see. Now i know why they want us to use recycled stuff so bad.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

you cant escape it these days, even the water's recycled here in london.

new topics

top topics

join