It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of council tax protesters storm courtroom in attempt to make citizens' arrest of judge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

I would be very interested to see that myself
2nd line

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Wow.

It seems all this protesting in other parts of the world is giving those of us in the West some courage and backbone.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

Under common law, public officials are under oath to serve the public. Plain and simple. If they are not serving the best interests of the people, then they are breaking their oath. A Free Person should not be subject to laws, such as taxes, other wise they are essentially still slaves.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Err no, I asked for a statute or ruling that makes it a legal requirement for a judge to confirm his oath to a defendant and gives the powers of arrest to a defended should a judge not do this?

That is the claim, that is what you said was great, that is what I said is meaningless. We’re not arguing over whether a judge takes an oath or your philosophical ideals we are arguing over the legal status of a group of people who stormed a court to get someone off paying a tax bill.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I'm not letting this go, I really would like an answer.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Reply to post by Mike_A

If I understand this correctly, statutes are corporate law. They would not make a (corporate) law to hamper themselves.

The judge took an oath that is a common law oath, but is judging using corporate law, therefore breaking his common law oath.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
My thread on this subject is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

Sorry for the delay, I've been kinda busy. Essentially, you can look at is under the same umbrella as perjury. If the civil servant's job (i.e the judge) is to serve the public, and he does not do so, then he is breaking his oath. The judge's refusal to answer the simple question exemplifies this.

*I know you're going to say it isn't perjury per se, it revolves around the same idea of being under oath.

Since the judge is unable to confirm his oath under common law, he is trying to illegally impose the law.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Well no. That's my point, you won't find any evidence of this outside looney blogs; it's made up.

Portugal said what this group did was legal, I want him to prove it by showing me the specific legal documents that make it so.

I'll continue bumping this up until Portugal either posts the above, admits he has nothing or stops visiting the forum.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

No, you say its lawful so post the legal statutes or caselaw that makes it so. Can you do that or not? If not, why?

I've already looked for it, I know that it doesn't exist.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Just found this video, not watched it yet (as i'm live on air), although it may be relevant.

I shall watch it when i get out of the radio station and back home.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join