It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me, or has reality become really screwy?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Escape the Matrix!

The only way to escape the matrix, is to exist independently of your mind.
edit on 8-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The past few days in particular for me have been insane. I had an energy overload on Sunday that I'm still recovering from. I go through periods of being hyper focused only to be consumed with exhaustion an hour or so later. Today in particular seemed quite bleak. The world seemed less vivid. The sky was off, The clouds weren't right. Colors are no longer correct. Synchronicity is something I have constantly experienced for the past year or so that's no longer new. Just so many things going on at once, it has been a strange month so far.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You can count me in as well.

I have been finding myself void of things I always remember. My memory is IMO almost photographic and my long term memory and recall is way above the norm.

I have also found amazing synchronicities occurring daily.

I also feel a great deal of yearning for something that is just not there, something that I can't seem to find in my everyday reality, but I know is there.

Maybe the veil will lift soon.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I know exactly what you mean!! Just today I was waiting for the bus, and holding a book that I've been reading called The Heart is A Lonely Hunter. It is a pretty famous book, but still, it was written in like the 1920s. I look at the bus stop advertisement and there is my book! I don't even know what it was an advertisement for but in huge letters it said THE HEART IS A LONELY HUNTER. I have been reading this book for the last week and have just recently become attached to the characters in the book. It has been dominating my consciousness.

Then last night I realized it was 3am, and pst my bedtime. My mind reeled for a moment because I could have sworn I had only been awake a few hours! I had to really think about how long I had been awake and what all I had done in the last twelve or so hours! I was at a loss. I'm unemployed right now. So all I did was wake up, eat breakfast, go to my brother's house and use his internet. Then I ordered a pizza. There is no way that took twelve hours! And yet I was forced to accept it. Crazy.

Oh also, in about the past month or two I've been experiencing times when I feel my soul, or my energy body or whatever like distorting or shooting a little out of my physical body. Or it's like the feeling I have of being in my body gets pulled or stretched in one direction, usually up a little, in fact yes, always UP, and then it goes back down. It's really cool and fun and sort of jarring, and it has always happened in public to where I go "woah" and have to stop what I'm doing or pause in my sentence and sometimes try to explain to whoever I'm talking to lol.

Awesome thread!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

I hate to admit it...

but I'm with you on this one.

Alot of strange occurances have been happening these last few weeks, .... beyond fate, just weird things.

a couple of weeks ago, .. I woke up, checked my phone, and it was around 12:30, so I go back to sleep briefly..... wake up again, .. check my phone, ... and it was 12:10. I know usually things like that can be attributed to dreams, but I have alot of experience with lucid dreams and OBE's and tend to think i have a firm grip on reality.

... that happened along with something else I cannot remember at this point.... but it was so pronounced I remember saying out loud to myself " This cannot be real".

I tend to think of reality as an interactive dream or game, .... but come on now, ... lets not ruin the illusion.

That time thing happened to me too. I just remember checking the time on my clock because I was actually going to go to class that day and went back to sleep. I just dozed for a bit, but when I woke up and looked at the clock it was like the time had jumped backed on it. I didn't think much of it until now.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Escape the Matrix!

The only way to escape the matrix, is to exist independently of your mind.
edit on 8-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

I'm curious as to what you mean by independence of mind. Can you elaborate?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I agree with this thread.

Reality has become so much different than I remember. It seems like it is affecting everyone I know too, even my dog.

Very interesting times we live in.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

You must act without the consent of your mind. That is, you must act independently of thought, and you must not create a conception of yourself within your mind. In other words, you must be the pilot of your brain, as opposed to your brain being the pilot of you. What happens, is that, there is a mind-matrix system, and when you are free, you are a natural soul like any other creature, however, if you identify with the matrix system, then your consciousness is stored in the system, and your mind controlls your actions. Essentially, you become a prisoner of a virtual consciousness, that is connected to your brain like a robot. Think of it like the matrix - some people might have a living body on the otherside, and some people might actually die on the otherside, however, continue to function within the matrix world, without realising that they have actually died in the real world. When your consciousness is planted in the real world, you are in control of your body and your mind, you do not think before you act, you simply act and express yourself as you are. When you are "transplanted" then your consciousness joins a kind of mental plane, and it is stored in a system that operates to control the brain of your body, and basically, when this happens, the mind takes control and you become a brain in a body, as opposed to a soul occupying a body and controlling a brain. I hate to spoil things for some people, but when there is talk of the "pineal gland" and connecting to the universal consciousness, it is really a backwards explanation - your consciousness should be already within the universal consciousness, and your soul should pilot your brain from "outside" the pineal gland (outside looking in), as opposed to being traped in the mind-world (from the inside looking out). This reality, at the moment, is a partial V.R. (Virtual Reality) - that is, the real world exists tangential to this world, some of us have a body or spirit that moves around in the real world, and exists in this world as some kind of dream, and then there are others that exist exclusivley in the V.R. and are not visible to those in the real world. I guess, an explanation would be that there are people walking around with virtual reality helmets, that are walking in the real world, but experiencing a "virtual world" that is loosely based on the geography of the real world, then, there are those who exist within the network system of the virtual world, and basically occupy a total V.R. Basically, those that are in partial V.R. are hooked up to those that are in full V.R. and the minds of those in partial V.R. and the energy of those in partial V.R. are used as anchors to support the full V.R. world. I think, that the original plan was to create a better world, and it was done with a kind of genetic engineering, a quest for immortality if you will, a paradise world that exists in its own right, managed with machines in the real world, maintained by those in the real world, partially connected to the real world, thus giving it a grounding. Its like a higher dimension, but manufactured. I would imagine that there would be an opportunity to "exit" for those that are still alive on the real world, and also an opportunity for a set number of people to become "full V.R.".
edit on 9-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

You must act without the consent of your mind. That is, you must act independently of thought, and you must not create a conception of yourself within your mind. In other words, you must be the pilot of your brain, as opposed to your brain being the pilot of you. What happens, is that, there is a mind-matrix system, and when you are free, you are a natural soul like any other creature, however, if you identify with the matrix system, then your consciousness is stored in the system, and your mind controlls your actions. Essentially, you become a prisoner of a virtual consciousness, that is connected to your brain like a robot. Think of it like the matrix - some people might have a living body on the otherside, and some people might actually die on the otherside, however, continue to function within the matrix world, without realising that they have actually died in the real world.

So would an example of this be like if my mind is telling me to do one thing, but i feel like i should do another thing, then follow the other feeling and not the mind? Like if my mind is telling me i shouldn't talk to someone because of this, this, and this, but i still feel like i should, then talk to them? I had this one time where my mind was screaming for me to run the other way, but still went up and talked to the person because i felt like i should and wanted to. We actually had a nice conversation.
edit on 9-3-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Exactly. When you realise that those feelings are your soul, then you will reach a point where you escape your mind, and re-unite with your soul, when you reach that stage, you will simply act as you are, and your mind will serve the interests of your true intentions, as opposed to sending an opposing signal to your natural feelings. Basically, what happened was, was that your feelings were translated through your mind, that interpreted what your feelings "meant" according to the precepts of the system (the system basically has an emotional encoding mechanism) and when it recognised a situation that would serve to resist or go against the programming, it sent a counter-response in the form of a negative feeling. If you simply act, then eventually, it will lose its grip, and when you manage to get free, you can see it for what it is, a control matrix.

If you think about it, if people are connected to a computer system, then all their actions are going to line up in a synchronistic fashion, actions that are from the soul would basically disturb the balance of the system.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the clock hands not the way they should be, you think its a certain time and then its 10mins back? I have keep seeing a glimpse of hands moving in reverse usually when I watch TV or something.

Is the Bible right, man of lawlessness will change times and dates.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

It is pretty strange. in many situations, i'm being pulled in 2 different directions. My mind wants me to do one thing, and i feel like i should do anything (heart?). My mind gives me examples of when things have turned out for the worst in order to sway me, and i get strong feelings for the other thing (from my heart?). So if are you suggesting to just act and not think about it? What if it turns out for the worst (which is a big thing my mind uses to try and sway me)?

Edit: i guess what i'm trying to say is that sometimes it feels right to go against the mind.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

It is pretty strange. in many situations, i'm being pulled in 2 different directions. My mind wants me to do one thing, and i feel like i should do anything (heart?). My mind gives me examples of when things have turned out for the worst in order to sway me, and i get strong feelings for the other thing (from my heart?). So if are you suggesting to just act and not think about it? What if it turns out for the worst (which is a big thing my mind uses to try and sway me)?

Edit: i guess what i'm trying to say is that sometimes it feels right to go against the mind.

There is more than just the brain in your head. There is also "brain" matter in your gut. Look it up "gut brain". There is a reason for the old saying to "trust your gut". Sometimes it is that brain that gives you a better proposal than the one in your head. Sometimes it is your heart that is the best guide.

I have learned to go with my gut feeling about most situations. There is also a predictive factor there that seems to know what is just around the corner, and whether it is going to be good or bad. I've learned to consciously pay attention to these "feelings" and to how they align with what actually happens. It is an imperfect but fascinating thing to study.

Speaking of which, do attend to your studies at school, they may not be the most important part of learning, but they are essential for just getting on in the world nevertheless.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I can't even tell you how screwy reality seems to me over the last couple months. I'm not kidding.

I have thought about making a thread on it but I don't even know how to explain it.
Deja vu that lasts forever, odd dreams, insane synchronicity and so on. It's just odd and now I kind of just have to laugh at it.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

What you have to do, is allow the mind to rattle off a series of thoughts and memories, however, resist the impulses that you can see, and react at the exact moment that you have the impulse to act. Indecision is the mind attempting to resist your will. I remember when I was going through the same thing, it took quite a lot of training. At the moment I take it for granted that I just know what to do, and that I can have faith in my self, and that my brain will serve my will, and that the structures of the matrix will eventually be weeded out from my consciousness.

I recommend the following exercises:

Take a walk in a busy place, however, do not make any plans as to where you are going, just "walk" and "see where you feet take you" - when you get used to the feeling, it will be natural to just act and speak from your natural will.

Also, when you are at home, think about the times that you simply act without thinking, like waking up, driving, etc etc, take that principle, and apply it to everything, from what I can observe, the system needs us to make key choices at particular times, and in order to escape one has to "let it pass" and act with pure instinct. Essentially, you must act from your instinct, as it will always be a true connection to your soul and will always act upon reflexes that are in the best interests of your survival, even if they don't make sense at the time.

I remember at first, my mind would become extremely aggitated as it could not predict what I was going to do, or what was going to happen after I did it. After time, I managed to isolate the part of my awareness that was the "decision maker", and I had one experience, where I managed to exist "outside" of my mind - It was amazing, I was just myself, and all the structures of my mind, all the feelings were revealed to be, basically, one huge prison, one giant "block" that was obstructing my soul. It happened after I was playing an intense game of squash, I was experiencing a kind of high, and I managed to somehow "zone back" into myself, it was as if before I was the lens of the camera, and behind the lens, behind all the complex machinery of the camera, was me, looking through the viewfinder. The mind is a kind of separation, without the mind, we just "are". I think it is that which makes people afraid, as for many people, they rely upon thier minds, and are also in a state of self-denial - to identify with the mind, to be in a state of self-denial, to feel comforted by the mind, is to feel fear and a sense of a lack of control when confronted with the true self that lies behind the lens. In effect, people feel as if they would "die" if they did not have their minds.

It ties in to what I was explaining previously, if the mind itself is a system, if we were really meant to be controllers of our minds, then if the system connects our minds in a kind of artificial consciousness, then, there could be people whose consciousness is "inside the camera", whom do not actually possess a "self" that is behind the viewfinder, due to the belief that they would not exist without the mind. If we live in a partially simulated reality, then there could be people that are illusions to the real people in the real world, and people who have one foot in the real world and one foot in the virtual world will experience a dillemma of consciousness until they "make the choice". In essence, people could actually be dead, already inhabiting the astral or mental plane or in a kind of "simulated world" in reality, however, because of the system, still be inhabiting a living body. Those that are still alive would be operating like any other natural being, i.e. animal or plant, and the others will be, essentially, "biological machines" connected to a hive mind, and an artificial energy grid, as an immitation of the connection to the mind of God that natural creatures possess, and the energy channeled through natures life-force (which relies on an incredibly complex series of evolutionary precepts and energetic relationships). In essence, they would be "off the survival grid" of mother nature, and would be in a kind of special energy system.

Another analogy, is that your soul is a sound harmonic, or vibration, and that your brain is an electrochemical machine. If your soul operates your brain, then the harmonic of your soul translates on a quantum level to your brain and directs your actions, and your feelings are the result of your soul, and your thoughts are interpretations of your feelings. If you observe your thoughts, then your thoughts can misdirect you, as they can mistranslate your feelings and direct your actions to avoid the actions that would have occured (what your soul initially had directed your brain/nervous system to do), replacing them with a set of pre-defined actions, like following paths on a circuit diagram.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Yep! It's getting worse by the day too! I can't remember anything anymore. I feel disconnected and for some strange reason my skin has been really itchy. My skin crawls over any little thing, it's getting frustrating. Synchronicity is a constant event now days as well. I also get a vibration type feeling throughout my entire body, I don't really know how to explain the vibrations..

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by skindoc

Its an electric field, I strongly urge you to eliminate flouride from your drinking water. Ever since I have been having pure water, my brain has been feeling a warm kind of heaviness, as well as my soul. All those confusing vibrations, all those strange impulses, are carpeted with a warm sense of tranquility, where my imagination is free to determine how it perceives the world. When I am surrounded by anxiety, it is in environments that are heavily geared towards the system - that is, flourescent lights (the frequencies they use are specifically used to inhibit the natural perceptions, and to boost the artificial perceptions - i.e. you will notice that it is actually an elaborate illusion) and the electrical transmitters. There is a chemical that the brain relases, and basically, flouride seeks to prevent it from being released. Anyway, add to that the electric fields, that suppress the natural fields that nature produces, this prevents us from being able to see through our natural emotions, it prevents us from feeling our natural emotions, it keeps us on an artificial level.

Sometimes, the vibrations are exceptionally strong, I often have to distract myself, control my impulses, etc etc. Somethings going to happen, somethings got to give.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Thanks for the suggestions. Crazy thing is, my husband never feels a thing! It makes me feel like I'm really going crazy

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Interesting. So do you think in the sleep/dream state, the mind is absent? I notice when i wake up in the morning, my mind is clear, i'm relaxed, etc. But my mind starts to wake up as decisions start to come in (should i eat this or this?). Soon, by mid day, my mind is totally awake and it sucks. Actually, using the computer stimulates and helps to awaken the mind, which i guess is not what i want in my case.

And where can i get pure water? I doubt my parents would want to install a filter cleaner. And you feel a huge difference with non-fluoridated water?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I think I should refine the concept, as I am portraying the mind as an evil thing. What I am really trying to get at, is that there is a mind program that operates, the brain itself is not the cause, it is specifically the entity of the "mind" that operates like a second self. When people talk of the mind, they are generally refering to the voices in the mind, the indecisions of the mind, and the way that the mind uses memories to try and change the actions of the soul or self. When I wake up, and my mind thinks "Its breakfast time, lets go to the kitchen" I actually resist its message, and continue to do what I would want to do, it is usually at times where you would usually make a choice like eating breakfast that the mind attempts to predict your behaviour and interseed in your choices. Basically, if I resist it, then I might wander into the bathroom first, or look at a newspaper, and then just happen to wander to the pantry and get my cereal. I still went and got my cereal, but I was not taking orders from my mind directly. In terms of water, I get a big 10 litre case of water each week, and it generally lasts me for about two weeks. You have to get the spring water from genuine springs, or at least make sure its non-flouridated. The kind of dream state or relaxed state of mind that you awake with is a result of the chemicals that your brain produces when you sleep, it creates a kind of fog that shields from the more harsh impulses. There are other things that can assist you as well, such as air ionisers. The difference that I have noticed with pure water has taken approximatley four months to notice, I seem to be able to prolong that kind of heavy, relaxing feeling within my brain, and I notice at times, that my brain produces the feeling whenever my mind becomes aggitated. It has to do with the chemical "Melatonin" that the pineal gland stimulates into producing, and generally, the pineal gland is only stimulated to produce melatonin when it is dark, and when it is not hampered by being clogged with flouride crystals. This is a theory, however, I believe that when the flouride crystallises in the pineal gland, it acts as a kind of "crystal radio" for the electronic signals that form a part of the matrix. The pineal gland is also responsible for our more "hallucinatory" perspectives, and I think that it creates a kind of perceptual system as well, literally shaping the way that people see the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join