It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me, or has reality become really screwy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It seems like in the past month or so, reality has become very jumbled for me.

-Synchronicity has become a usual occurrence. Very strange, but happens all the time. For example, in class today I was thinking about this girl I like named “Rachel”. At the same time, the teacher said we were watching a movie and the main characters’ name was “Raych”. Weird, huh?
-I usually have a pretty good memory, but lately can’t remember much of anything. The other day, I left my house without putting my contacts in. How I did that, I have no idea, considering I couldn’t see.
-I’ve been distracted by everything lately. I’m either focusing on what’s right in front of me, or dozing off into space. It’s important to note that if I’m dozing off into space, I lose focus on what’s going on around me. This never used to be the case, but I seem to be limited in my ability to focus.
-My perspective on things and situations shifts hourly and i can be seeing things from an entirely different POV in the morning and in the evening. I really haven't had this before.
-I seem to be losing track of time and sequence of events. I was just sitting in 6th period and thinking about what I wanted to do for lunch today. Then I realized lunch was in 4th period and was momentarily surprised the whole day has gone by. Then of course I remembered lunch, but had to remind myself it had already passed.
-The above is what I refer to as “random displacement”. It’s like déjà vu, but when you feel like you’re in another time. For example, this happened back in September, but I was on a run and found myself thinking of being in bed that night. I had to remind myself I was on a run and not in bed. Later that day, when I was in bed, I had that again, but thought I was on a run. I had to remind myself I was in bed.

This is sort of weird because it’s like sequence of events are no longer connected. You have “now” and then “not now”. Now is now and not now is all lumped together. I find myself having to reconstruct sequences of events, and even then, it doesn’t feel like it matters, that it’s irrelevant to now. I’ve never felt like this, but it’s like why should I worry about the past if it’s already done and the future if it’s not here yet?

Anybody else like this?

edit on 8-3-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
coinsidence doesn't exist, everything happens for a reason...

theres a thread on "the symptoms of assension" maybe you should take a look...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I have had similar thoughts over the last couple of years , many strange events and few to no real explanations . to me it has felt like those scientists in time travel movies speaking on Timeline disruptions .

link   
reply to post by mossme89

Well, I have to say I find a lot of stuff thats been going on the past years very strange and scary. Today I found this picture taken on ground zero and this picture really got to me. What does it mean? or is this just random made by the workers?
img189.imageshack.us...

link   

Originally posted by Akragon

I've looked into the ascension stuff, but i'm not sure what to think of it. On one end, it just seems too convenient to be zapped out of here by "higher frequencies", but on another perhaps it's just humanity "maturing". But the ascension threads and sites are often very vague about ascension. How it happens, why, when, even what happens.

Idk, it's cool either way, whatever the end result might be.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The fact of having a hard time to focus of a particular thing is there for me too. I keep on trying to do a homework for example and ideas of many kinds just keeps on popping into my mind. It's even worse when I try to sleep my head is like going X 10 normal state in term of ideas and thinking.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I actually know what your saying. A week and a half ago i showed up at work early to get my check before my shift and upon walking up to the door i had this overwhelming feeling that i was going to be fired. I went in and nothing out of the ordinary happened, i signed for it then left to cash it. When i returned i was greeted by the manager and District manager and they wanted to inform me of my termination. It was kinda nuts and the thing was for some reason i didnt care much i just left.

This was just one occurence and the most significant one IMO but this sort of "coincidence " stuff happenes all the time. It's like i know things but i'm not sure until it happens... weird.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Originally posted by Akragon

I've looked into the ascension stuff, but i'm not sure what to think of it. On one end, it just seems too convenient to be zapped out of here by "higher frequencies", but on another perhaps it's just humanity "maturing". But the ascension threads and sites are often very vague about ascension. How it happens, why, when, even what happens.

Idk, it's cool either way, whatever the end result might be.

yeh, i didn't claim it was right but who knows....

Just trying to give you an answer

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

I dont see how anybody can stay healthy in this sick world!? Got bad feelings about how this going to end!? pretty stressed about it.

The fact of having a hard time to focus of a particular thing is there for me too. I keep on trying to do a homework for example and ideas of many kinds just keeps on popping into my mind. It's even worse when I try to sleep my head is like going X 10 normal state in term of ideas and thinking.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
interesting i was just thinking about all the odd things you just mentioned, then i come here and the first thread i see is you explaining what i was just thinking.

synchronicity has become a normal occurrence for me as well, i also experience the same time distortions with my dreams.

beware the "symptoms of ascension", they just so happen to always be the same symptoms of electronic harassment. look into SSSS (silent spread sound spectrum).

try getting away from all radio frequency for a whole day, and see if your able to focus like you use to.i did this very experiment yesterday and was surprised at the results. i unplugged absolutely everything and took the batteries out of the phones, as suddenly i was able to focus like i use to.

do you live near a cell tower?

does your neighborhood have 'smart meters' ??

do you have cellular phones or chordless phones in your house?

wireless internet?

you could be EMF sensitive. or being electronically harassed.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
My husband had 3 days off last week, he was to go back to work on Monday. On sunday we both were surprised to find out it was Sun, we both thought it was saturday and that he was home for one more day. Very strange both of us being a day behind somehow.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I hate to admit it...

but I'm with you on this one.

Alot of strange occurances have been happening these last few weeks, .... beyond fate, just weird things.

a couple of weeks ago, .. I woke up, checked my phone, and it was around 12:30, so I go back to sleep briefly..... wake up again, .. check my phone, ... and it was 12:10. I know usually things like that can be attributed to dreams, but I have alot of experience with lucid dreams and OBE's and tend to think i have a firm grip on reality.

... that happened along with something else I cannot remember at this point.... but it was so pronounced I remember saying out loud to myself " This cannot be real".

I tend to think of reality as an interactive dream or game, .... but come on now, ... lets not ruin the illusion.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think the law of attraction can awnser some of that. Its funny how much you can influence your daily life. Maybe its a form of esp. But random thoughts i have during the day useually manifest themself at some point or another. The most consistant for me is kind of silly.. Ill be thinking about an episode of The simpsons and sure enough itll be on tv either that day or the next

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
But as for the other stuff... Reality in genral is kind of #ed to be honest lol. Each day for the last week ill be sitting in my room thinking itll be around 7 or 8 only to find out its still bright outside and its only 5 or 4. Maybe its because im use to the dark winters here or maybe my minds just out of synch

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PjZ101
It was kinda nuts and the thing was for some reason i didnt care much i just left.

Exactly! It's like a sense of apathy, but just for some things. There are some things (school, work, etc.) that i still do but am losing interest in. I could be suspended from school and probably not care that much, the fear is absent. Granted, that doesn't mean i'll do something to get suspended, but just if i did.

What does matter to me, more than anything, is friends and family. That's really become my first priority. I still go through the motions, but i don't go to school to learn, i go to school to be around other people and socialize.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
try getting away from all radio frequency for a whole day, and see if your able to focus like you use to.i did this very experiment yesterday and was surprised at the results. i unplugged absolutely everything and took the batteries out of the phones, as suddenly i was able to focus like i use to.

Interesting, i notice i get a headache when using my cell phone (especially when it's up to my ear). Plus, using the computer often gives me somewhat of a headache also, as well as making me feel wired, but that's another story.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
ive also heard CFL lightbulbs and high def televisions pulse at a very specific rate that puts our minds in a state similar to sleep, but while conscious. the theory is that we are more susceptible to influence in that state.

easy way to rule out environmental factors is to just change your environment. go out in the woods somewhere where you know theres no RF signals of any kind. you probably wont notice the difference until you get back home, then you may realize just how tranquil and clear you felt while you were in the woods.

i did that a few times and now i can recognize when im around EMF.

just a thought

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I don't think it is entirely you. However I would not chalk all those occurrences up to reality being screwy lately. I understand what you mean about the impeccable synchronicity as of late. That and my intuition has been off the charts. In as far as precognition and gut feelings that are 90% of the time correct. Also just weird things happening that I would call "glitches in the matrix". Odd stuff man. Let's see if it's real or just us being ATS users.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reality has always been screwed, the only difference is now we have enought time and perception to realize how screwed it is.
When things like that started to happen to me, first i was all "WTH is going on?!", now i just learnt to live with it. It's like a sentimental rupture
! yeah, iy's like this. Just pay atention of those synchronicities (butterflies in weird places, foreign people and bald guys are a pattern on my life now
) and see what can you do with that!

- Cags

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
easy way to rule out environmental factors is to just change your environment. go out in the woods somewhere where you know theres no RF signals of any kind. you probably wont notice the difference until you get back home, then you may realize just how tranquil and clear you felt while you were in the woods.

I live in a suburban area between Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD. There's stuff EVERYWHERE. Literally every corner, there's something. I notice when i go to my grandparents house in Delaware, where there's a lot of farmland, besides the obvious air quality difference (much better there), there's sort of a very peaceful quality in the air.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join