It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation?..Evolution?....or Aliens??You decide!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The idea that we just appeared seems a little hard to believe for some,and that is why there is a big debate over it.I find it a little odd too that some scientists would say that we happened by accident.And I find it ignorant that people think we the only ones in the universe.

The reason there's such a big debate over it is because if the theory that God doesn't exist becomes fact then the faith of millions maybe billions becomes shattered and the control that the bible has over people will be no more.

Check out this video on the subject.

What do I believe?Life can't be accidental.If the big bang theory is correct then why don't we see more of these big bangs?But if god exists then why do good people die?Why were we created to die?Maybe god has a plan.Maybe dying isn't so bad.If God exists then why wouldn't Satan?Maybe God gives life and Satan takes it?

We all got here somehow.If you want to believe we just appeared then that is your choice,but doesn't it make more sense that something created everything instead of just..appearing?

Something so awesome and beautiful as the earth could only have been created.It's art.Paintings just don't appear.Sculptures just don't sculpt themselves.Our genetics are wayyy too complicated to be accidental.Ever see the microscopic machines that run our bodies?

Nobody ever mentions the alien theory.If aliens do exist then how do we know aliens didn't create all life on earth?

Why did they use to sacrifice people to the Gods way back then?Who or what were the Gods?And how did they know gods exist?Have you ever seen a god?And why did people sacrifice people to them for?And what made them think killing something would "please the gods"?

Maybe they saw ufo's in the sky and called them gods?And they called them gods because there were more then one.Maybe that's where they get the whole god idea from...ufos.

If you read the bible it talks a lot about lights or fire in the sky,which is probably what they would have called the ufo's because they were so bright,but they could easily be mistaken for what they called "gods".

Check out this gods/alien doc,it has an interesting theory.Has some nice ufo footage too.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

And if aliens created us then what created the aliens?And if there's a God then what created him/her or it?Maybe God is infinite and has no creator..but then that would mean God just appeared.

edit on 8-3-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think Evolution is true.

However, we were not here by accident. We were always meant to be here. But we have no purpose beyond existing. This also does not necessarily mean we were created.

Although creation could be possible, there are a lot of serious implications that have to be considered and they just don't sit right with me. Particularly the idea that god is exempt from our rules of reality. Problem of evil is another big issue.

I figure if we exist it was always meant to be. What will exist exists, what has exist exists, what exist exists.

Of course, this is all amateur speculation.

Edit: Also there is no reason as to why we can't engineer life.

So the idea that the human race has been created as a science experiment is quite possible.

edit on 8-3-2011 by Marulo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Real interesting stuff. I love these type of questions.
I recently read on here about someone who had a "god" experience and they had talked about everything being one, and the "one" thing wanting to know everything and that these forms are just extensions to it.

Here's an idea, maybe we spend our life collecting data and when we die the data is transfered back to the "one". We're here to collect as much data as possible because we are all the One and we crave all knowledge. Maybe when we die we're taken back into the whole of everything, and can "see" all the knowledge we as a one have collected.

These forms are our human forms, I mean.
edit on 8-3-2011 by PhoneApollo because: Correction

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
We evolved here, our complexity has come through time and trial/error/extinction but ultimately, the complexity will break down to simple things and the cycles continue, every changing, never exactly the same.

I don't need to put faith into anything, common sense and good sceptical behaviour with scientific and real world understanding is enough to show the fallacy of the bible and it's kind.

Life exists through-out the cosmos, we are just lucky enough to have been the product of natures most grand waltz.

I have no problem with the concept of nothing and non-existence.....so the big bang and the lack of anything before isn't an issue, what is an issue is when you claim it was created by a god and lack the proof.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Only because of the mind we are here, neither the creation nor the evolution
or aliens hence the mind was at first and the opposite to the second low of
the thermodynamics.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So how about Aliens that created Evolution?

Seriously... it's pretty ignorant to deny the theory (or better... fact) of evolution, I don't think that Aliens have anything to do with it, even though I'm a believer in Aliens (and the Alien orgin of some UFO's) and in God... Evolution is undeniable..
edit on 8-3-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think aliens do exist somehwere but they didn't create us in the way people believe God created us. Maybe aliens did something to us though, like in the Matrix where we are all living a dream world but it seems so real. Now that would be a scary thought..

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well, Creation can be thrown out due to its simplicity and stupidity.

Evolution is the more reasonable explanation but I can't help feeling that the possibility of aliens interfering and creating us as humans (and maybe some other animals) might somehow be correct while evolution explains the natural generational changes that occur.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ya know, right about 1947 some very fascinating things happened. Israel is becoming a nation again against all odds.

The modern UFO age is born from Kenneth Arnold's sighting to the two mysterious events that make up the Roswell enigma.

Nuclear Energy & destruction is making it's entry into the world.

And the Dead Sea Scrolls are found--including the Book of Enoch.

Some might find all that coincidental and indicative of nothing in particular, but I find within those events a hypothesis that fits the facts like nothing else.

A lot of us are here at ATS fall under the broader term of "Conspiracy Theorists." I don't particularly agree with the term but it does provide context. We're here for a reason.

Many of us know that the world isn't exactly how it seems or even as TPTB would have us believe. Something epic, we know in our bones, IS coming.

If you put the Bible and the Book of Enoch together a blueprint for that amazingly right-on hypothesis becomes, to me, undeniable.

This is my Meme/Hypothesis and it proves itself time & time & time again:

From UFOS to NWO to Climate Change to Man's Inhumanity to Man to Souless Corporate Greed & So Much More: The explanation proposed within the Bible is freakingly accurate & prescient. It explains it ALL like no other theory.

I didn't come here with that mindset initially, but NO other hypothesis can come close to nailing our world and the situations that surround us. I think it's worthy of contemplation. The countdown clock was set in 1947-1948 and it's winding down. Peace.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
What do I believe?Life can't be accidental.If the big bang theory is correct then why don't we see more of these big bangs?But if god exists then why do good people die?Why were we created to die?Maybe god has a plan.Maybe dying isn't so bad.If God exists then why wouldn't Satan?Maybe God gives life and Satan takes it?

I believe that Consciousness is "God," co-creating the Now (as quantum physics suggests by virtue of the fact that observation affects the Now), and all things are consciousness at some level. Consciousness/"God" strives for higher understanding of Self, with each One of Us experience to add to the whole. The mechanism by which Consciousness has built to our level (and likely this level throughout the universe) has required a round-about way which includes death in the 3D+T dimensions - but is striving for immortality by way of technology.

Given this, it might be obvious that I have no belief in "satan."

You asked about big bangs - there is no way this universe could see another universe being created...

And if aliens created us then what created the aliens?And if there's a God then what created him/her or it?Maybe God is infinite and has no creator..but then that would mean God just appeared.

I do believe Humans were genetically created by another race of Beings - the Sumerian tablets say as much, as do many "myths" around the globe. But as life/Consciousness has been striving to advance the universe over, I think the Ones who created Us did evolve into being.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Personally I do believe in evolution to an extent, however, my question is... what was that 'spark' that created the first single celled organism on this planet? The answer to that will give you the answer to the OP's thread in my opinion.

Can we create that spark in a lab? getting all the necessary elements together that we think are needed for single celled 'life' to be made, then creating life from just elements?

I find it hard to believe that life can come from nothing.
edit on 8-3-2011 by GDR3k because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2011 by GDR3k because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Honestly I think the answer is all three. If you think about creation in a form of consciousness. Everything coming to be with the will to experience existence. And the idea that creatures who come to life plant or animal. Will adapt to their surroundings. Then add in many different creatures who have been evolving for different time frames then the rest of the universe.

You realise that all three make perfect sense when put together. The problem with scientists today is that their stuck catering to christians.

If we could remove religion from the context. We wouldnt have scientists "afraid" of saying we could have alien intervention here on earth. Or the panspermia idea is very possible.

I happen to believe the universal consciousness came into existence. And meteorites from across the universe containing the building blocks of life. Even containing bacteria from other planets with life. Seeded this one. And allowed that seed to grow and evolve. And wall lah you get life on Earth.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Vicarious10000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The thing about evolution is humans still look the same.Why haven't we evolved to another species?Apes evolved to humans but humans haven't evolved to anything.For thousands of years we've look the same.Did evolution just all of a sudden stop?

There's only one way to solve this.Make a mini planet earth and put some fish in the water...then wait.May take several years for the fish to evolve into humans but it would be the only way to see evolution..lol..seriously though.

top topics

join