It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Fish Kill in California- Billions of Dead Fish!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Aww those darn fireworks are killing poor innocent fish now
? I mean wtf ? How long until somebody sees that those massive die offs are not a natural or incidental phenomenon . I do not know if this is little green men , nibiru, reptilians, HAARP, earthquakes or something else , but this does not have precedence, like some skeptics would like people to believe,

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Good thing this is all normal and happens all of the time.

Seriously I wonder how long that one is going to work on the ignorant masses?

The problem is, lately they don't even have to come up with these lame assed exuses because they don't even bother to report it in the first place.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Does anyone know a good link for radar in the area? I want to do some research on anomalous "cloud" formations around the time of this fish death. The last 24 hours should do.

*Hmmm, No radar anomalies as far as I can tell... But (as you can tell if you read the thread in my signature) I feel their may be a link between Noctilucent clouds and the animal die offs. (And not because hoaxer Sorcha Faal said so..) Interesting fact I just found, which may help with some people grasping the concept of why these clouds are as far South as California (during cold temperatures too) in 2009 (June)

Similar reports have poured in from Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Nebraska, Idaho, the Dakotas and northern California. These sightings are significant because they come from places so far south. When noctilucent clouds first appeared in the late 19th century, they were confined to latitudes above 50o N (usually far above). The latitude of last night's Colorado sighting is only 39° N. No one knows why NLCs are expanding their range

My opinion on why the are expanding their range, Global Warming (and not the Gore warming scam but the real warming caused by solar irradiance, Combine that with the heavy amount of pollutants added to the atmosphere during the BP OIL SPILL burnoff... Wow.

The NCL where visible in Northwestern Canada (Alberta) lastnight and it seem awfully early in the year for them to be forming. My mind is humming....
edit on 8/3/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
As I have mention many times in the past on this outcome of what has taken place in the gulf... Going forward, the news will feed you on what they want you to hear... Attempt to justifiy the cause was by nature... Yep must be a born again Idoit to think thats true.. I can assure you those that already know the real cause, are stocking up on what is left on anything that was previously processed before the Currents of our Oceans carried this world wide Poison into our food chain.. for the rest of us.. not looking good yesterday,today, God knows it's looking worse tommorrow!
Big money would be lost if truth were told! It does'nt matter to them..

Meanwhile the rest of what you eat will be Toxic as well! (in time)

Put that into the Health Bill..

On a positive note...

Still trying to fine one on this outcome..

O-yes here is one..

Be Wise, Be Well, while you can!

Jesse

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Somebody needs to come up with the money to have a toxicology report done on these fish, at a private lab so we can get the real results. As long as we "believe" that tests are being done by a so called "official" entity, and further believe "their" conclusions to these supposed tests...the truth will never reveal itself. Surely there is a concerned toxicologist out there who is willing to spend personal time to tinker with these fish, and find out what caused this. But no... if they do that, and the results are made known, their careers/lives are potentially at risk.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashcube
But no... if they do that, and the results are made known, their careers/lives are potentially at risk.

Sadly, you just answered your own question right there.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jessemole

I agree with you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Not certain if the Paste will work on this .... offered by a follow member that is in tune of whats going on..

If no photo..
go here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who's hungry??

Every Damn aspect of life will be..

The guts of that fish will/ and has been affected already by what it has eaten

What's going on will not be told by MSN...
To costly...
Amoung other aspects of this outcome..

Sorry I get White Hot on this...

Just me I guess..

Be Wise,Be Well

Jesse

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

How horrible. I thought this was over but apparently not quite. Welcome to the age of mass animal die offs!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i got a good question, i watched the video and noticed one thing.....................there are no birds eating the fish

you would think that there would be a grub fest of birds haveing there fill

anybody else notice that? maybe im just blind and didnt see them

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by viperdave

Yes strange in the article a man said he saw pelicans swooping down all night. Perhaps this was early in the die off...when the fish still smelled fresh and edible?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The film I saw showed lots of pelicans eating fish.

The BBC story said that the fish sought shelter from rough seas, and quickly ran out of oxygen. Dubious, to say the least! It also said there were no toxins found, but doesn't it take longer than one day to do toxicology tests?

I suspect the changes in the earth's magnetic field may have something to do with these mass die-offs.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by flashcube

flashcube.. yep your right that would put theirs life at risk... yours is not as important.. or the masses.

Right idea on a private inspection, study, however you know as well as I, never to be heard on MSN..

It's to well controlled now..

Baby Dolphines are the first clue that washed up in front of us and more to come. (and previous Die off's) Who will report on those that abort Human Babies.. that should make the news... however not important.. Monies to be made.
It was the fireworks Boneheads..
Remain stupid is what the PR will continue to feed us.
Well for those that live by their insight..

Here is a thought
Bled roughly x-amount of oil with a large dose of Corexit, ensure the mix becomes thicker while the the breeding season is taken place in the gulf.. no way do we what to prevent a hardy meal for those mothers that are expecting...

Does it not seem strange that Whale hunting has been discontinued....
Japan/China...Not tasting good today is it? ( excuse right now.. activist were in our way, no can do.. yea right never stop them before)

Or the future outcome not looking good for them as the result of all of this.. Don't need presume experts to tell us unless it's the truth! However no money to be in that if it's heard..

Tough call! don't you think?

Be wise, Be Well while you can!

Jesse

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
after the fish and the whales and the birds we are next.
Imagine thousands upon thousands of corpses in the streets, large metropolis covered in rotten corpses, we forget, all life on this planet is linked to each other, nature organizes itself in cycles and chains, planet earth is a machine, machines need in order to work efficiently that all of its parts be tuned correctly, if any part of said machine isn't working, it lags the rest behind, entropy comes and breaks it from the inside.

we are as doomed as we want to be, but the truth is, its going to take a very long time for the planet to fully recover from all the negative impact our actions cause.
We are either naive or completely ignorant to believe that human action has very little impact on nature, I invite any doubter to travel, to explore, and to realize that while in the comfort of our homes everything looks just the same, somewhere else people are being forced to live between piles of excrement and death, the first world is an illusion, the actions of the many outweigh the acts of the few.

So what if I recycle, and save water, somewhere, factories as big as cities are pouring oceans of crap into the seas, until we realize that we all share this giant sinkhole not much will happen that it isn't death, pollution, and the loss of life everywhere.

Wake up people, its not OK, something is really going on, what you ask? well it depends and who you ask...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Fire, police and public works officials are on the scene,

scratching their heads and standing around no doubt...

great thread tons of info on this..

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by viperdave
i got a good question, i watched the video and noticed one thing.....................there are no birds eating the fish

you would think that there would be a grub fest of birds haveing there fill

anybody else notice that? maybe im just blind and didnt see them

Yes there are ( at 26 seconds)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

""The fish found these back areas of the harbor, and then the oxygen depletion would have occurred... If it's rough out there, they will stay here in the waters where it's more sheltered," Scheiwe said.

"There is a risk of the same thing happening tonight," he added.

FISH KILL

Right now officials are saying it was all natural causes. I'm fine with them saying its natural causes, but are these natural causes because of gasses relased by a fault, or are they just because lack of oxygen? They say the fish are a foot deep. They are in the midst of a $100,000 clean-up effort, and the fish will be made into fertilizer. If this happens again tonight, I think it's another sign that we need to watch very closely as to what the earth is doing. I don't think these fish were just trying to find calmer seas. Fish are used to rough waters.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I grew up right there and never ever do I recall this happening.

It's anyone's guess, but I am thinking solar or earthly change. There have been a few M class flares in the last couple of days, or the crust is doing some moving and releasing gases? Although we've had movement in my lifetime round there and never did it cause fish to die.

This is a big deal!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

If you lived there for a long time and never saw this happen before, that makes it a huge deal in my book. I've been looking for other cases similar to this in the California area, and haven't been able to find much yet. I will keep looking, but it seems this is a very rare occurance.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

edit on 8-3-2011 by Klassified because: Redacted. Oops.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join