It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sibel Edmonds - 9/11 Whistleblower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
sorry if this is old or has been posted before:

www.911truth.org... network

Most Americans have never heard of Sibel Edmonds. While the citizens of our great nation have plenty of time to entertain discussing topics such as sports, the Atkin's Diet or the Olsen Twins - somehow that which is truely important gets lost in the dust.

Sibel Edmonds was formerly employed by the FBI as a translator. During her time of employment she overcame some very disturbing information. She decided to take the chance and relay these findings to her superiors. She was fired soon after and warned not talk about anything she found.

Edmonds claims that the centerpiece of her findings had to do with some government officials having foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks. In many interviews, she also has alleged that some government officials are involved in large scale drug trafficing, illegal weapons sales and have connections to foreign terrorist groups.

Edmonds filed a lawsuit against the government. The Constitution of the United States guarantees her right to do so. The government has denied her rights and will not let her case be heard! They have made all information pertaining to her case classified, even though a short time ago much of it was public. They say that it would jeopardize "national security" if she is allowed to present evidence.

Sibel Edmonds has made it clear that any information she provides will absolutely not endanger the lives of any Americans. If she wanted to give out sensitive intelligence to terrorist groups, she could have done that a long time ago. Her case has more to do with exposing the corrupt people that operate within the government. She also wants to make it clear that most people in the government are good citizens - she only wants to bring the "bad apples" to justice as she is disgusted by what she knows.

Many families of the victims of the 9/11 have lawsuits in place against the government. Naturally, they want to use Sibel Edmonds as a witness. The government has forbidden her to testify!

Many of you probably don't believe this as it sounds like something out of Nazi Germany. Links with stories from major news organizations are provided below.

Please join with people such as:
- Senator Patrick Leahy D-Vt.
- Senator Charles Grassley R-Iowa
- Max Cleland, former 9/11 Commissioner and Senator
- Catherine Fitts, former Assistant Secretary of Housing for Bush Sr. administration
- Gore Vidal, historian and author
- Paul Hellyer, former Defense Minister of Canada
- Donn de Grand-Pre, retired U.S. Army Colonel
- Ed Asner, actor
- 9/11 victim families from the world over

in an effort to let people like Sibel Edmonds present her information to the public. Help protect our nation from corruption by cut & pasting this across the internet. Let freedom ring!

www.foxnews.com...
seattlepi.nwsource.com...
www.boston.com...
www.cbsnews.com...
www.foxnews.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

www.breakfornews.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the links. This has probably been discussed before, but needs to be brought to light again as it it important for folks to realize that our government has been hijacked and it may take another REVOLUTION for us to take it back.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Thanks for posting the links. This has probably been discussed before, but needs to be brought to light again as it it important for folks to realize that our government has been hijacked and it may take another REVOLUTION for us to take it back.

Well, I posted this topic here www.abovetopsecret.com... I wish I could get more responses but I guess not enough people know about Sibel Edmonds.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
Well, I posted this topic here www.abovetopsecret.com... I wish I could get more responses but I guess not enough people know about Sibel Edmonds.

There are dozens of links about Sibel.
Please use the search function.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join