It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the World are they Spraying??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Just saw this documentary last night, did a search here on ATS and found nothing, so if it has been posted, please forgive me. I have always been fairly sure that something was amiss re the hazy cloud cover apparently caused by jet trails. This film offers a great deal of information that will interest "chemtrailers" and skeptics alike.

A Michael J Murphy and G Edward Griffin production:

Did you know Monsanto now has a patent for aluminum resistant seed?
Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is a fantastic documentary, it outlines everything you need to know about what they are spraying on our heads everyday.
Aluminum, and Barium regardless of what they are trying to do with it is killing the planet and probably us along with it..
8-10 years of this is enough and only now are people starting to realize whats going on...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
They are spraying air freshener because we all need to bathe more.
It's for the good of our olfactory senses.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
WOW! This is amazing! actually, it has been discussed to death here for the last month or so. If you go to any chemtrail thread, people are using this video as proof that the bad man is spraying you, his mom, and his kids with bad juice all day, every day. There is even a thread where one of the scientists who did the initial lab analysis of the snow melt from lake Shasta answers questions.www.abovetopsecret.com...

believe what you want to. Contrails are a myth, long live junk science.
edit on 8-3-2011 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lithiumthe3rd
This is a fantastic documentary, it outlines everything you need to know about what they are spraying on our heads everyday.
Aluminum, and Barium regardless of what they are trying to do with it is killing the planet and probably us along with it..
8-10 years of this is enough and only now are people starting to realize whats going on...

Do you know how long the film has been available? I was struck by all the individuals listed at the end who contributed to the production, there were hundreds! Truly a grassroots effort.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
WOW! This is amazing! actually, it has been discussed to death here for the last month or so. If you go to any chemtrail thread, people are using this video as proof that the bad man is spraying you, his mom, and his kids with bad juice all day, every day. There is even a thread where one of the scientists who did the initial lab analysis of the snow melt from lake Shasta answers questions.www.abovetopsecret.com...

believe what you want to. Contrails are a myth, long live junk science.
edit on 8-3-2011 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy

Have you watched it?
Like I said, I did a search and found nothing. I think it's worth having a thread of its own, lots of data for skeptics to sink their teeth into. Go for it. Enthrall us with your acumen.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
WOW! GOOD FIND OP..This documentary is great! thanks for sharing.. S&F

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

The film was released in 2010.
The central argument of the film resides upon data that was misinterpreted by journalists and was corrected publicly to show nothing out of the ordinary was found in... (wait for it) 2008.

I'll let you figure out what that means.
edit on 8-3-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
Go for it. Enthrall us with your acumen.

I wouldn't dream of bringing common sense into a discussion about chemtrails. I would bring up silly facts like how much air traffic has increased over the last 20 years, and how more persistent contrails exist in the winter than in the summer due to upper atmosphere conditions, and how unlikely it would be for people to poison the very air they and their families breath, and then I would probably finish up with some crazy talk about how the chemtrail theory has no distinct direction and all who believe in it are afraid of doing the one test that would prove that they are all paranoid delusional nut jobs. Yea, I don't like to get into all that.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Go for it. Enthrall us with your acumen.

I wouldn't dream of bringing common sense into a discussion about chemtrails. I would bring up silly facts like how much air traffic has increased over the last 20 years, and how more persistent contrails exist in the winter than in the summer due to upper atmosphere conditions, and how unlikely it would be for people to poison the very air they and their families breath, and then I would probably finish up with some crazy talk about how the chemtrail theory has no distinct direction and all who believe in it are afraid of doing the one test that would prove that they are all paranoid delusional nut jobs. Yea, I don't like to get into all that.

I was hoping for more specific information instead of the usual generalities an ad homs, but that's ok. For example, the hair sample from the child who grew up on an organic farm in Maui that contained a high level heavy metals. Are you contending that is a fabrication? Please, don't be shy about using specific examples from the film to make your points. I'd love it!!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by laterallateral
reply to post by Pilot

The film was released in 2010.
The central argument of the film resides upon data that was misinterpreted by journalists and was corrected publicly to show nothing out of the ordinary was found in... (wait for it) 2008.

I'll let you figure out what that means.

Would you mind offering a link to the misinterpretation & public correction you mentioned? That would be great, thanks!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

My pleasure!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

from en.wikipedia.org...

KSLA News 12 sampled the water at a lab and initially reported a high level of barium, 6.8 parts per million, more than three times the toxic level set by the EPA. After contacting the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality, the news station was told that these levels are very unusual, but proving the source "is a whole 'nother matter". KSLA discovered during their investigation that barium is a hallmark of other chemtrail testing.[21] However the KSLA reporter had misread the reading, which was actually 68 parts per billion, well within expected ranges, and the station retracted the story.

This is the original story by KSLA 12:
www.ksla.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

For example, the hair sample from the child who grew up on an organic farm in Maui that contained a high level heavy metals. Are you contending that is a fabrication? Please, don't be shy about using specific examples from the film to make your points. I'd love it!!

The who premise for the studies were based on a preconceived notion that someone was spraying something and they went out to find evidence to support that argument. Not once thinking that pollution from factories and emmisions from cars, buses, trucks, and trains might have put toxins into the air and were carried by the winds. The heavy metals in the soil might and most probably are from illegal dumping by some companies an perhaps even our own government. The first 10 minutes of that film dealt primarily with chaff from military aircraft. Chaff is tiny aluminum strips deployed from small canisters to confuse radar. The same aluminum your leftovers are covered in. The tests for aluminum in the soil were based on the premise that normal soil has no aluminum.www.bigsiteofamazingfacts.com...

It's fear mongering to the extreme pandering to the paranoid tin foil hat crowd. And they are bringing normal people who would have normally not repeated junk science claims had they not heard it from that video. Check everything they claim, check the normal levels found in soil in different locations. Check scientific studies from years past to know that it's not some new phenomenon. What pisses me off is people will take this information as gospel without doing any further research.

At the end of the day, weather you believe in chemtrails, reptilians from center earth, or Bigfoot, has no bearing on the world, but for God's sake, dumbing down an entire generation is ludicrous.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Here's some.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
"What in the world are they smoking?" seems like a reasonable summary of what is in it - the 1st 2 parts at least. This points out the lack of actual content in those parts..

It took very little time or effort for the minimal actual content in the whole work to be debunked - Contrail Science

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

For example, the hair sample from the child who grew up on an organic farm in Maui that contained a high level heavy metals. Are you contending that is a fabrication? Please, don't be shy about using specific examples from the film to make your points. I'd love it!!

The who premise for the studies were based on a preconceived notion that someone was spraying something and they went out to find evidence to support that argument. Not once thinking that pollution from factories and emmisions from cars, buses, trucks, and trains might have put toxins into the air and were carried by the winds. The heavy metals in the soil might and most probably are from illegal dumping by some companies an perhaps even our own government. The first 10 minutes of that film dealt primarily with chaff from military aircraft. Chaff is tiny aluminum strips deployed from small canisters to confuse radar. The same aluminum your leftovers are covered in. The tests for aluminum in the soil were based on the premise that normal soil has no aluminum.www.bigsiteofamazingfacts.com...

It's fear mongering to the extreme pandering to the paranoid tin foil hat crowd. And they are bringing normal people who would have normally not repeated junk science claims had they not heard it from that video. Check everything they claim, check the normal levels found in soil in different locations. Check scientific studies from years past to know that it's not some new phenomenon. What pisses me off is people will take this information as gospel without doing any further research.

At the end of the day, weather you believe in chemtrails, reptilians from center earth, or Bigfoot, has no bearing on the world, but for God's sake, dumbing down an entire generation is ludicrous.

I see them in the sky periodically and they make a nasty haze as they disperse. I don't like it. If you are not disturbed by it, I can appreciate that. However, most of the people who are asking questions just want to know what's going on, why the skies look the way they do. Do you find this offensive that people won't settle for some facile dismissal of the topic? I don't understand the vitriol surrounding the whole subject. It is suspicious. This is a conspiracy web-site, as oft repeated.

The site you linked was a little thin on proof, just counter claims, just as speculative. Thanks for playing along though, if you want to go away now I'll understand, this topic is obviously beneath you and John Lithgow. Don't you agree?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Do you find this offensive that people won't settle for some facile dismissal of the topic?

I find it offensive that decades of science is written off as "facile dismissal" by people who have done no actual repeatable research themselves.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

sorry, I thought when you asked questions, you were interested in facts, since your mind is made up, have a great day.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Please contribute to the ongoing discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join