It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory that helps religion and evolution/aliens fit better.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
I am hoping that in all respect, naysayers will wake up to the truth, no matter if your theory is right or wrong. I think you raise a good theory and I really like it. Mad respect for putting it together like that. It makes sense to me! S&F but I'd like you to expand your theory even more!

Thanks

I'll do so shortly, what I put together was short and rushed.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
You've brought up souls, spirits, demons and aliens - and given them definied tasks and qualities - yet none of those things can be demonstrated to actually exist. I don't see how this bridges any gaps between religion and evolution.

Do you subscribe to the theory that you evolved from single-cell organisms?

I think it's one of the things that we will discover in the near future, perhaps around the 2012 thing. We may prove beyond a doubt that there are either spirits/demons, aliens or reincarnation. I lean toward reincarnation at the moment.

The bridge my theory supply is that, Why can't there be science and religion? Yes we were created, or if you prefer evolved, but there is a alien entity (our souls/spirits) which form a symbiote with these fleshly bodies.

I believe looking for proof is something that holds mankind back. We always have to know "how" something works instead of just doing it. I wonder do dolphins understand how their sonar work?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by DZAG Wright

I agree with you on this, my theory also. I think that the Divine Go/Goddess broke into many pieces and became our souls a long time ago. The ETs know that if we get together, all of us, they will lose us, for we all are the Creator. No other god needed.

This is also a part of my thinking. I believe that should all of mankind get together in cohesion, we can move mountains just by thinking it. It's the reason something attempts to keep us separated and in conflict.

When people talk to me of God, I always tell them that we are all smaller pieces of God. It usually earns me some weird looks, but it's what I believe.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

you have good SOME good ideas, but are a little bit off course
From what I understand: They are very good at separating us from our spirits, so this is not something they are working on doing, THIS IS how they oprate as 80% of abductions are a type of out of body experience. Second if you would like proof of this, simply watch the video of aliens on the 20th floor of a high rise in Italy, you can see them removing peoples 'souls' if you will, through the wall and to the outside...of course I have no way of proving thats what they are doing, but what else could they be doing in this video?

www.youtube.com...

The soul is not parasitic, if it were not for the soul, you would just be an animal meat suit...much closer to a parasite in natural body than you could ever say spirit

Lastly, you seem to be saying that a more advanced species gave us something they cant give themselves...and this alone seems illogical to me? If I'm wrong, someone please explain...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Remember The Waterboy?

The medulla oblongata is the lower half of the brainstem. In discussions of neurology and similar contexts where no ambiguity will result, it is often referred to as simply the medulla. The medulla contains the cardiac, respiratory, vomiting and vasomotor centers and deals with autonomic, involuntary functions, such as breathing, heart rate and blood pressure.

There's A few of your questions answered. As for the soul, who knows? Everybody seems to take after someone in their family, so it could be genetic memory appearing to make us have a soul?

But I really have know idea what the soul is.

edit on 9-3-2011 by BoneMosaic because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2011 by BoneMosaic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join