It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans support the killing of innocent people even if they say they dont!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
funny thing how some people are offended by the OPs statement
I just listend to RUMSFHELD LIE ON FOX ON TH JUDGE NAPOLITANO SHOW
he said
HE AND THE U.S. DID NOT SUPPLY SADDAM WITH ANY WEAPONS OF MASS DESRUCTION INCLUDING THE GAS THAT RUMSFELD SOLD HIM

you paid for that with your money
you fake software created people make me puke.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Good! I hope you puke up your candie azz canadian colon.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MConnalley
Population of UK: 61,838,154
Land: 94,060 sq mi ; 243,610 km2

Population of California: 36,961,664
Land: 163,696 sq mi ; 423,970 km2

Maybe you can help California with the UK's instant protest powers Rizeordie?

you are pathetic!!

Population of Libya: 6,420,000
Land: 679,359 sq mi ; 1,759,541 km2

but i'll help you anyway

1. gather a team of dedicated people
2. create a list of changes
3 research the biggest cities in california with high populations
4. start a facebook page and set the destination
5. arrive at the location with banners

it will start small, but as more people find out they will join you.
you can choose a smaller town, but you wont get the same results.

edit on 8/3/2011 by RizeorDie because: extra 0 missing

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Wait Rizeordie, Wyoming has a pretty low population Density maybe you can help them out to? You know, get all those people who are so close to each other rise up...

Population of Wyoming: 563,626
Land: 97,814 sq mi ; 253,348 km2

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Population of California: 36,961,664
Land: 163,696 sq mi ; 423,970 km2

Maybe you can help California with the UK's instant protest powers Rizeordie?

you are pathetic!!

Population of Libya: 6,420,00
Land: 679,359 sq mi ; 1,759,541 km2

but i'll help you anyway

1. gather a team of dedicated people
2. create a list of changes
3 research the biggest cities in california with high populations
4. start a facebook page and set the destination
5. arrive at the location with banners

you can choose a smaller town, but you wont get the same results.

THAN COME OVER AND DO IT.
edit on 8-3-2011 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

like it did when the majority of americans cried out against the bailouts?? yeah...it works so great

link   
Wow, OP. So, if we're doing it all wrong, perhaps you can show us how it's done. I'm sure someone here will even lend you a gun. We'll watch and learn. Let me know how that works out for you.

You obviously have some misdirected hate for what is happening in the world. The US citizens are not your target for that hatred. You are just as capable as we are to do something about it. If you're saying "well I can't do anything", then that's exactly my point.

You're obviously a young person that hasn't had a taste for real life yet. Do you think Average Joe is going to risk the little semblance of comfort that he has built for his family? Lose his job because he took off to go protest somewhere? Lose his home for lack of income? Lose his life (not death necessarily, but effectively so) for being arrested? How far would you have us go? If you're calling for riots then perhaps you should re-evaluate your own little bloodlust problem. As others have said, many of us DO voice our concerns to our representatives, go marching for what we believe, etc. That doesn't mean the gov't listens. Obama isn't going to say "OH, you want us to bring all the troops back home? Sorry about that, we were under the impression all you guys liked war."

Also, "you're" is a contraction for "you are". I hate to be "that guy", but maybe you should concentrate more on school than on what others should be doing.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MConnalley

come over where? California?

if so then i would have to say no. main reason is that i dont have the funds to go on such trip just start a protest. i dont think it will do me much good. plus why should i fight for you?

you are pathetic dude

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

If your not going to fight for us than stop complaining.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Americans usually question the world why they're hated so much.

I rarely do. I have spent a decent amount of time travelling around. Ultimately only people sold on their own government propaganda hates an entire nation...many however see past their own governments lie and notice its just corruption and distraction. Saudi princes hoarding all the oil money for themselves meanwhile unoffically blaming america for why everyone is broke, etc...only the profoundly stupid will blame 90% of americans for their living conditions.

Some people claim its the war crimes committed against humanity in regards to sanctions, wars and espionage in the name of democracy. while this might be the case, i stress that in every war there are war crimes and its hard to stop such things from happening. so i dont blame the american soldier or government, but i blame the american people themselves.

I blame Saruman..he was a good white wizard...how did he stray soo much!

blame is 'tarded and reflects cause/effect effectively. why not understand why things happen verses blame something sweepingly. sanctions are not put in place just for the lulz. As an american, I can blame the people of a nation for their government doing crap that deserves sanctions...meh, their government, they should do something about it.
But, that would be equally 'tarded. Its a complex issue that cannot be summed up with a single thought that America (or citizens) are bad and thats why this happened.

let me tell you this, the true reason the world hates is becuase you americans (not all of you) but most of you stand by you're war criminals and support them as they commit war crimes.

War itself is a crime.

Alas, if America didn't exist, the world would be a giant hippy lovefest of happiness, freedom, and would not know war..
because..you know...war never existed pre-1776

for too long we hear you moaning and crying about corrupt politicians doing this and that,

Pity we don't hear you moaning enough about your own corrupt politicians...seems thats the norm "over there". However, luckily, your mindset is the minority...turn the TV on..your mindset is being overthrown piece by piece..oust the deflectors and liars, take back the country...ya, thats probably an american scam also..just keep saying that as the hoard of locals come to your house and sets it ablaze...whatever comforts you (dont know who you are...just an example of your mindset of blame verses introspection)

selling weapons to so and so, but have you ever stood up and stopped supporting those parties?

Weapons kill people? hmm...and here I thought people killed people.
Who supplies the steel that makes the weapons?
Who supplies the mining and refining to make the steel?
etc. Again, this is blame deflection...weapons sell well and we make a mint on selling the world our guns and crap...its up to the leaders to use them for peace or tyranny. Would it make you feel better if there was chinese or russian writing on the box of ammo verses english? Would that make the deaths and tyranical regimes somehow nicer if they were shooting with different ammo? I don't blame walmart for selling ammo..they make money. I blame a shooter for shooting someone using walmart ammo...the shooter would simply buy from a million other places if walmart decided not to sell them.

have you stopped paying taxes? have you stopped those evil people from committing such atrocities?

I tend to like paved roads personally...makes foreign cars run better on them

I also enjoy clean water and a fire department (hopefully I will never need them)
So erm...no. I will agree though that our military is massively overbudget...the new wars are launched by individuals and computers...a army of hackers = more relevant now to warfare than a new line of tanks.

no you havent, so until then shut you're mouth and stop being furstated over why the world or why the muslims hate you.

Some muslims...just like some christians hate muslims, some jews have muslims (and christians), some buddists hate everyone, some atheists are wanting to make a spaceship to let you religious freaks blow each other up without them, etc.

Bunch of tools, the whole lot of you..but don't worry, candy in heaven awaits you when you die =sigh=

Until you stop supporting you're government threatening, invading and killing other people. you have no right to cry about how bad you're government is.

Naa, I never cry about government threatening others to stop being twits...I smile when government discusses veiled threats at north korea frankly (we should do it more often). I would also support invading NK and killing the pro-dictators...you know though, many innocents would die in the process due to their own government propaganda suggesting that the west invading and toppling their beloved leader = would also enslave them and kill all their women or whatever propaganda their personal government would spew.
But the end effect would be the people of NK would be free from their dictatorship...and the UN would put pressure on us to get out once a peoples government was established.

But ya, alot of moaning from the world about the peaceful and joyful people of NK are being attacked...of course, truth and propaganda are not always in sync.

you are part of it, as long as you pay you're taxes and say nothing, YOU SUPPORT THE WAR MACHINE!

Well, corporations pay taxes through profits...take inventory of all things american (or even just from the west) in your dwelling...guess what, you also are indirectly supporting the war machine. lulz. ya, I know...you really don't want to support war machine, however pepsi and mcdonalds burgers tastes really nice...you get the point I am sure.
Incidently, enjoy our internet

9/11 is a great example, so much evidence out there

And by evidence, you mean non-peer reviewed conjecture and some unfounded conspiracys based in murky facts..sure. I am thinking there is alot more to 9/11, enough to merit a new and transparent investigation, however, I think we may find out at best some knew about it well before it happened and simply let it happen verses all the nutty conspiracys of how it was done by the joos or the illuminati reptilian annunaki whatevers...just because there are questions does not mean suddenly the world is void of evil fu@%ers whom deserve a few bombs up their tail end.

yet nothing has been done about it. the truth is that you do not care, and you will support that killing machine in the name of freedom as long as it keeps you're stomachs full.

Plenty has been done about "it"...have you seen afhganistan lately? Now, effectiveness may certainly be questioned here, but its not like we just sulked.
Now, if one day it was found that indeed 9/11 has been orchistrated by our own government, etc etc etc...then ya, there will be hell to pay both from the world, and from the people in the nation itself. nothing like execution of all partys involved in the coverup that tends to send a message across...but until actual evidence comes up, then its just a hypothesis. Same with haarp causes all earthquakes, chemtrails cause all clouds, and they put secret chemicals in your water supply to make you an idiot.

you dont care about 500 thousand dead iraqi children. you dont care about the orphans and the uranium related diseases. thats truth.

Actually, I do care about that...its sad. war sucks. We shouldn't have gone in this time...let me take that back...we should have completed the job in the 90s and toppled saddam then verses extend it for a decade

I also am saddened by the incredible amounts of innocent japanese that died in the nuclear blasts we did...war sucks.

Obama is considering intervening in the Libyan crisis, you see a lot of americans here on ATS hating on Obama becuase they dont agree with him, claiming he will drag america to its collapse. well, WHY NOT DO SOMETHING TO STOP THAT THEN? or are you just going to watch and comment?

So...you think we should not help out the people topple a dictator whom has indeed masterminded the lockerby bombing? hmm...must suck when the big guy has support for people of a nation over their criminal dictator

America has certainly supported dictators in the past (we installed a few of em ourselves)..ultimately, the government isn't out to bring fairness and justice to the world...the government is installed to protect the citizens and interests of the nation, as all nations governments are installed to do. Why doesn't the government of nigeria do more to support Chad? Why doesn't the government of switzerland do more to help out the people of indonesia? Simple...governments work for the beneficial interest of their own country, not someone elses.
Welcome to earth..until we have a unified world government (I am in favor of btw), then no one country will try to treat another country totally fair...it is about maximizing benefit by actions..often actions is diplomacy and trade that tends to benefit both sides, however, sometimes a bomb works better.

my American friends, keep buying supplies, food and ammo and store it in you're homes. at the end of it you will kill each other in the streets and no one will care. what goes around comes around. p.s you let the zionists ride you for too long, you see they're no better than you, becuase all they care about is keeping israel on that map until the day their messiah arrives. thats the reason you're in the middle east.

Ahh, and its revealed. its a I hate jewish people thread...meh, suck it up dude.
Theres what, a handful of jews in the world, theres a gazillion non-jews...your sold a pack of lies..yes, that tiny minority on the world population has somehow made your life suck...never blame your leaders..blame israel. heh.
Why not spend the energy creating threads like this and instead get to the streets, demand your local politicians answer for whatever neighborhood issues are going on...then if they start blaming the jews, or america, or whatever...hang the bastards and elect someone whom will not lie and steal

its not democracy or resources or some grudge against alqaeda or saddam. its keeping the borderless illegal state of israel alive.

Illegal state...thats been around for coming up to 100 years (and arguably 3000 years).
America is a illegal state also..just ask a native american
the world map is created by conquorers...we are now past that stage (hopefully) and now its all about economic and technological power verses who "owns" which plot of land here or there...don't like israel? move there and simply change things via mindsets...teach your local neighbors about the grace of islam, or the salvation of christianity, or the sensibility of atheism...but seriously...your angry that mail arriving at one address has a different word than you would like in regards to state...blaming that on why you have no hope of employment or whatever your issues are. Get a grip...freaking brainwashed stooge

i'm not eager to hear what americans might say to this, it doesnt matter. what they say wont change anything.

edit on 8/3/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

I am eager to say...but meh, you haven't read this anyhow...is there anything worse than willful ignorance? I think not.

Long post is long...I guess that wraps it all up..incidently, I am sure you will have plenty that agree with you, whom also think that because their girlfriend left them, somehow its a zionist conspiracy or whatnot. Luckily such mindsets will never amount to much on the world stage (well, except as dictator of some rock farmers perhaps)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

People don't seem to get it.... The middle class is almost drowning, having to work 7 days a week to pay rent/mortgage and keep food on the table. And that is real work mind you, not sitting at a desk. The people that have it better, are living in their own little bubble, enjoying life a bit too much to care what is going on outside their bubble. No better way to control a person is to keep them near drowning, fighting to hold on. That is why the middle class was and is being destroyed.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

If your not going to fight for us than stop complaining.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Oh so you claim you don't have the funds to jump on a plane and protest. Why the hell do you think we aren't all jumping on a train, bus or plane and converging on DC. Wow, maybe you use your brain once in a while, your country is smaller than some of our states are. It's not so easy for us to all go to the capital...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I am an American and i agree with you somewhat. I admit that i do nothing because really what can one person do? I have tried talking to other people and help them open their eyes and most of them either think im crazy or admit that its not thier problem so they dont want to deal with it. Its a very sad situation. Nothing will be changed unless we can get the numbers to change it. They way the people have tunnel vison here is insane. However the same can be said for other countries aswell. If it is not happening in their sheltered lives then most dont care. Most!! Not all!! I love my country and all people in general from every country. I would never judge the people of a country by their government because i dont want to be judged by mine. All people are flawed! Nobody is perfect!! We all make mistakes!! That is just a part of life. Im only 22 so most of the people i know are still really young and dont really understand that there is more than what we are being told. So again I admit that i can do nothing. But that doeant mean i support that killing of innocent people no matter where they live in the world. We are all the same no matter our country, race, religion, or gender! WE ARE ALL PEOPLE!!! We should love and respect eachother. Unfortunatley people let petty feelings and materialistic things get in the way of the bigger picture.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

you can choose a smaller town, but you wont get the same results

Heres the inherent problem with what you propose... Any one who still has a job wants to keep it. Any one who can afford to take off work, for the amount of time this would require, is more than likely really really happy things are going the way they are, and dont seek change. One of the ways tptb keep people in check is by allowing the energy companies to price gouge, in times of strife, making it a real concern for people who genuinly want to join in, but cant because if they take off work, they risk losing everything. The choice is not hard...you must remain working while work is avalable.
Small town politics are to some extent far worse. That, I might say was actually,( for lack of finding a better word) was "stupid", to suggest.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Nice Retort...

Do you think he is learning about the American Revolution right now?

That is still a sore spot with some Brits.....Oh, my tea is boiling.

reply to post by SaturnFX

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Rizeordie,

I just spoke with my Brother in law. He owns a top rated saftey gear company and has more money than God. I showed him this thread and your comment about not having the funds to get here. He said he would fly you over and put you up in a hotel but you will have to pay for your own food.

So now that funds are not the issue, whats stopping you? You willing to back up your hatred talk with some action or are you really just a coward hiding behind a rant?

Also, you never reponded to my earlier appraisal of how to judge us....Still waiting for that one as well
edit on 8-3-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: more typo's

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If he comes to So.Cal I will offer one day of free rides around Los Angeles to form

his groups. I am very serious... Because, I have got to see this.

Better brush up on your Spanish though. I will film it and post it here.

reply to post by DerbyCityLights

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

We dont know, we all may be trying to explain this to some 12 or 13 year old school skipping brat. I genuinly believe that to be possible.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I dont think you have to worry about it. Once I gave a bonafide offer to get his whiney arse over here to do something about it, he jumps offline. He Still has yet to answer one of my previous posts too. This guy is just looking for a venting outlet because he doesnt like what he sees in the world. He's probably actually a nice guy you could have a beer with....

Speaking of beer, any of you UK'rs live in Manchester? Is the Stretton Fox still there? They had the best seafood soup and beef pies!
edit on 8-3-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Rizeordie,

I just spoke with my Brother in law. He owns a top rated saftey gear company and has more money than God. I showed him this thread and your comment about not having the funds to get here. He said he would fly you over and put you up in a hotel but you will have to pay for your own food.

So now that funds are not the issue, whats stopping you? You willing to back up your hatred talk with some action or are you really just a coward hiding behind a rant?

Also, you never reponded to my earlier appraisal of how to judge us....Still waiting for that one as well
edit on 8-3-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: more typo's

So there you go. No more problems. Can we expect a lesson ? Or are you just a nowhere man trolling for points ?

I think Derby just killed the thread.

edit on 8-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
Nice Retort...

Do you think he is learning about the American Revolution right now?

That is still a sore spot with some Brits.....Oh, my tea is boiling.

reply to post by SaturnFX

I lived in the UK for about 5 years (am a permanent resident..might go back eventually). The brits are not overly brainwashed like OPs overall...they are more involved in local causes, like net neutrality and keeping the british culture. Its a very nice island with great people...but with every population, you get the odd quack and nut. America and the UK are pretty similar in regards to worldview and what is right/wrong. Just saying, don't let people like OPs color your view of the UK. Its like having the show Southpark = everything you ever need to know about America...its so absurd it can be considered satire really.

What people lack in depth, they make up for in volume. Never take the loudest individual as the representation of anything beyond themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join