It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans support the killing of innocent people even if they say they dont!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Probably because MJ isn't addictive. Maybe someone that doesn't know what an addiction is, or have felt one before won't know the difference between a mental habit, and a physical addiction. I smoked daily, from about 12 till I was about 20. Gave it up, never felt any withdrawal sympoms that I feel when going just a few hours without a cigarette, or the first few days when I gave up caffiene.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Withholding evidence of war crimes is in itself a war crime.
Falsely alleging war crimes provides aid and comfort to the enemy and therefore is treason.
If what the video clip claims is really true there would have been lots of courts-martial followed by death sentences or life sentences and presumably prosecutions for cover-ups.
That particular copy of the video clip has been on Youtube for over 2 months and nothing has come of it. Even the featured Senator Franken hasn't made the news talking about it. If it had credibility there would be widespread calls for prosecutions.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

OP, You cannot be serious writing this list of uneducated bs. You say you are from the UK and criticise the US? O I guess all those crimes against humanity perpetrated against the Irish,Scottish,and Welsh are justified? I guess since they don't televise the actions of the SAS in the middle east or the numerous Brit merc*err* private security companies, the UK is innocent? By YOUR definition you and your countryman have the same blood on your hands. Do us all a favor(and this goes out to ALL you c**suckers who hate the US and generalize us) worry about yourselves and YOUR countries. Most of us Americans could give a two knuckle fk about you and are worried about our own lives. FK OFF

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Thanks for proving my point.
You are proof that some people can indeed be strong willed and the government is not entirely to blame.

I commend you for no longer funding the cartels, but answer me this:
...what do you think you would be doing and where do you think you would be now, if you had not spent/wasted ALL that time smoking pot and getting high?

Also, how did you kick the "munchies" habit?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I never supported the cartels to begin with, I supported up north commerce
. I kicked it because I started getting panic attacks from it. But like I said, it was not an addiction, more like escape from boredom. There was no withdrawal effects at all when I quit. Not much to do in the country besides party and get laid, at least when it isn't hunting season. I verymuch doubt that anything would be much different, but maybe I would be in the NHL, who knows. I was very good at hockey, but we didn't have any serious leagues, so I just faded away from it. I was in the adult league at 12, and after 2 years of that I would rather be partying and getting laid with people my own age.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

John 18:36
Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I hope this thread ends here..Arguments are becoming repetitive, and their is no proof that "ALL" Americans supported innocent killings....???????? Yeah, I know OP or anyone who supports the OP...We had a movement called the Hippies....Ohhhh yeah I'm sure you heard of them, but you know all Hippies were anti-government to begin with...They were about Peace And Love...And Im sure a lot of young Americans from the 70's to the 80's derived from that type of lifestyle....So what are you to say that all Americans are violent pigs?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
lol you guys shoould all be kissing our a--ses you would all be speking german if it wasnt for the good ol USA how quickly you forget we saved your butts.

and when you nut jobs aliens come attacking you will be sitting there with your thumb up your a-- waiting for america to save you again. get off ur macs and your pcs and your iphones and ipads if you hate america..

this country is only 250 years old and we rule the fu--in world.. and if it wasnt for us you would all still be in the dark ages

royal family really how long you been worshiping that murdering family????

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
heres another reason america is better

you guys play soccer i mean really SOCCER cmon man

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

They hate us because we are prosperous ?? Are ya kidding me ? that is the most rediculous thing i have ever heard anyone say in supposed factual debate. Your just gonna have to do better than that. Do you have proof of that statement or did you just make it up ? or did bush tell you? I think the hatred has more to do with over taking their oil and setting up 14 military bases in their country , with the illegal occupation of their countries , it has to do with murdering men women and children , yea you know that killing one is murder and killing hundreds of thousands is just Foreign Policy, now I could go on but I think I have made some facts . If you can think of anything that would be factual about your claim they hate us because we are properous please let us all know .

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

My goodness this is really interesting , what country do you live in ? The united states ? you really think that there hasnt been calls for prosecutions ? If there are you will never hear about it , the state contolled media doesnt even show demonstrations about the war anymore and yet they go on every day in this country .

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Post Patriot

I must admit everything you say is true , We all know that the U.S. and the U.K have been bloddy bed partners for years . England is the master of imperalism , ask half the world they will tell you and it will be from their expierence with it. WOW that is amazing that one wouldnt know that , I guess the UK writes their history the same way the U.S. does ... all lies . One third of history is classified a4cgr.wordpress.com... and I think we can all figure out why that is !

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Well if this person isnt saying that Americans are violent pigs I am . just check out how many wars we have been in in the past 100 years compared to any other country ( other than maybe the U.K ) . Between 1791 and 1913 (122 years) the U.S. engaged in only four major conflicts:
War of 1812

Mexican-American War

Civil War

Spanish-American War

Only the War Between the States can be considered significant and it was fought solely on U.S. soil. The Federal Reserve was created in 1913 by bankers in collusion with politicians in Washington DC . This private central bank, run by a cartel of major banks, has encouraged politicians to wage war. Continuous conflict enriches bankers, as all the money used to wage war is borrowed from them. This may explain why between 1913 and 2010 (97 years) the U.S. has engaged in eleven significant foreign conflicts:

World War I , World War II , Korean War , Vietnam War , Grenada Invasion , Panama Invasion , Gulf War
Somalia , Kosovo War , Afghan War , Iraq War , The war in Afghanistan , and probably Lybia soon.
Above and beyond these actual conflicts, we engaged in a 46 year Cold War with the Soviet Union that involved funding opponents to communism, coups, and assassination of foreign leaders. This Cold War was used as an excuse to station troops in over a 100 foreign countries, creation of the military industrial complex and creation of a secret spy agency, the CIA.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

Originally posted by superballs
hi all ive been a lurker here for a year or so. this thread made me have to make an account and say something

im a proud american an the reaon the world hates us is simple JEALOUSY you are jealous of our freedoms every 1 of them.ou are all jealos of the fact that i know where my next meal is coming from what the ------ has th op done besides start a sterotype thread here. because he is jealous of what i have and what i expect to have in my life FREEDOM once the rest of you get yours you will know

Are you kidding me?! Let me guess you bought that line from Bush when he said those terrorists are jealous of our freedoms? Lol.

Dude, I live in Canada and I have the same freedoms that you have and enjoy the same things. Listen you arrogant human being, this is not about jealousy but about your country getting itself into other nations businesses. I don't mean only politically but I mean businesses as well. In example, when Europe didn't want your fake seeds that Monsato had, the US wanted to teach Europe a lesson. Another, protecting poppy fields in Afghanistan. Another, protecting the vast metal fields in Afghanistan.

Your freedom is being taken by the government that you are so much in love with. 51% of your federal tax goes to military spending...How much goes to education? And health-care? But some of that money even goes to the bankers pockets. But I am jealous of your system because mine is less corrupt? Because I have free health-care? Because I get to enjoy the same freedoms as you while paying less of my money to military?

Yes I am so jealous of your system that will be in the toilet within 5-10 years. Than we will have a new leader, China. I am just wondering about how jealous we are because you are over 13 trillion dollars in debt and the spending doesn't seem to be stopping.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Equinox99 because: (no reason given)

Now this is definitely ironic.

It seems that someone is brainwashed by their own government drivel. Eh?

Wave that Canadian flag proudly oh, great citizen.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

Originally posted by infiniteobserver
reply to post by wayno

That's great but you didn't answer the question did you? What are you doing about it? I imagine your doing all kinds of things to persuade you're government to act so the evil Americans don't do it and kill a bunch of innocent people...because if you're not...you're no better than all the Americans you been bashing.

So you would rather let him kill innocent people than America intervene because it would result in innocent people dying? Innocent people are already dying and America is not involved...
edit on 10-3-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

I would have no problem with any outside country, it doesn't have to be the US, intervening if that is what the Libyans ask for. Whoever does it should not resort to aerial bombing. They could take out any Libyan planes involved in bombing their own people. On the ground they should act surgically and strategically. Libyans should be in charge of operations as much as possible. They know the layout. They know the forces they are contending with. Thinking about this, this approach is probably outside of what Americans can handle.

And your word means what?

This is why you are not a leader and posting on ATS. Countless comments of, blah, blah, blah.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Its meant to be an insult buddy, live with it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

here a example of what should be leak aroung... 18+ gore

Killing innocent people looks like lotsa fun US Army investigates a group of people calling themselves 'The kill team' fighting in Afghanistan which seems to be specialized in killing innocent people and posting themselves with the corpses a proof and pride

On march 22 2011 fresh and new...

War crime...... stop the bloody war

link here with image of new soldier killing innocent.

We need to see the true
link article

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The fact that you are from the UK negates your entire argument. The UK is hand-in-hand with the U.S. You are just as evil and supporting of killing innocents according to your logic. What a sham this whole thread is.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Whoever wrote this is extremely ignorant. We Americans do not support the idea of killing innocents. hell every empire was done that. From the bombing of Dresden to Hiroshima to this and that. But at that time WW2 was total war so morals are out of the way. America so got the stick for it because we operate most of the missions in Afghanistan and Iraq. that's why we have more incidents.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join