It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans support the killing of innocent people even if they say they dont!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

lol ok i scanned your link all i can say is i dont sell beverages??? im not weeping... and here i sit with all my lights on

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by superballs

lol ok i scanned your link all i can say is i dont sell beverages??? im not weeping... and here i sit with all my lights on

Wrong source was given...has been corrected.

See:

www.businessweek.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tony360

have i really been so blind? has everyone around the usa formed some perfect world that i dont know about??

this site is really getting to me now. i dont post much but i visit daily sometimes hourly after work to see whats going on in the world that my media doesnt provide me with and lately it's been "we hate americans" ( but then want us to visit their country lol)

i dont support innocent killing so who the hell do you think you are to tell me that i do! nothing has hit close to home enough for me to stop bringing in income to support my family, my number 1 priority... if the day ever comes that something tragic happens that hits close enough to everyones home in america, we will stand up and when everything is said and done we will know who to completely cut off. you want to single us out then we will single you out, you go your way and stay the hell out of our way and its not cause we think we are better than you, just excuse us if we try to be...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

where does this say im gonna lose my air conditioning??? if i have to pay more i will pay more because i have a job... i pay for my electricity now and it goes up every year has since ive been paying it... and i expect it to keep goin up this might make it cheaper right?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamRikeronaSegway

so what makes you think drug cartels wouldn't just push something else if cannabis was legalized? unless you imply that unlawful drugs are all safe. could you clarify?

They would. I believe all drugs should be legal, even the not so safe ones like alcohol. But cannabis accounts for the vast majority of the income from the Mexican cartels because it is by far the most commonly used illicit drug.

of course, i'll never hear the end of "those cartels are funded by the government directly!" so it really doesn't matter to some.

The CIA is the biggest drug cartel in the world.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

OH IT'S ANOTHER ONE OF "THOSE" THREADS AGAIN

no s&f

I concur with this guy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Your words mean nothing to us over here in america. Im sure half of your country is living comfortably over here in the usa anyway. Just ask them how bad it is.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by superballs

where does this say im gonna lose my air conditioning??? if i have to pay more i will pay more because i have a job... i pay for my electricity now and it goes up every year has since ive been paying it... and i expect it to keep goin up this might make it cheaper right?

Sorry, this is getting off topic.

I suggest you start your own thread on this topic.

This thread has to do with our military supporting the killing of innocent people. On this BigGov is guilty, IMO.

Have a good day!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

lol this thread doesnt say miltary... it says americans support innocent people dieing??? what have you done about it?/ and if i support you support it... because again you use all this american stuff and get all your fact from american databases like google and yahoo

a world without america would just suck and you know it evrything is becoming americanized and people are revolting all over the world

because they want what we have so all you haters again are just jealous

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hi, This is my first time commenting let alone posting on this site been reading things from here for years, I see what your saying about us Americans, but don't judge so fast, To do the things your saying, to rise up and try to make change, is like putting a sign permanently attached to us saying where the Terrorist!! If and only we could stand as a large group, To many people our scared to do such things,Too stop paying taxes, everything we every worked for will be taken. Our Government says where free but what do you think, no ones free, were forced to work, pay taxes to not do as where told is suicide for our family's and our loved ones. You can't blame the American people them self, well maybe the high class people the political people with money that run everything. But truly its our government, You would think we control are government with are 50 states, senators and governors, We may vote but truly at the end of the day they make the decisions!!!
edit on 9-3-2011 by Matrixk101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I dont hate Americans, i jusy disslike the way their goverment carries on, like how they cant keep they're noses out of oil rich countrys seriously! i understand oil is a commodity but is it worth peoples lives?!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
To all the canadians in here flapping your jaws about america... I have been here two years, and I haven't seen any great canadian revolts and uprisings either. Stuck in the same fake party crap I thought I was leaving in the US. Our military is out there killing and dieing in the middle east too, I don't see anyone doing much other than some bitching about being overtaxed on beer and smokes... We are all in this crap together, we are all guilty of letting bankers rule over us, so maybe stop this bashing people because they happen to live in a certain country? The only way we win is if we as humans cast off these silly things like patriotism, and love for our kings and queens, and ALL cast these bankers into the pits of hell.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Actually, it does work that way. Yes, the individual franchises are not paying taxes to the US, they still have to pay a franchise fee to the home company of McDonalds Inc. They are a US company and have to pay taxes on those franchise fees and reap the profits.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Then you know who the Rothschild family are??
Someone from the UK criticizing the US, should go read up on their history

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Like I said we vote. That's not a majority(or at least its supposed to be)? Right because we elected Obama because we wanted the wars and crap to continue? Just because everyone doesn't protest doesn't mean they don't care. It's a big country you know.

You're right they do leave it up to their spiritual leaders and that's exactly the problem.
edit on 9-3-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yeah,,....and we will be there to pull your butts out of the fire. Don't worry, when your country is about to lose face, these same GI's will come and save your rears, again... Just like I post in most of these threads where you people are brainwashed by your media propaganda. Yes you get only half of the news too.

Am I the only american that sees most(some) of these foreigner's live by double standards?

Americans are strong and do not forget that. We just need the right push. Whatever you are reading or hearing in your propaganda is pretty much wrong.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
this goes out to at least 90% of the US population

most Americans support the killing of innocent people even if they say they dont, otherwise they would stop their government!

Yep, that's us. Big bad Americans. If it breathes, we want to kill it. That's what we love, killing innocent people. The problem is, there's so few

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I could care less who we kill world needs less people any ways. The op is from the UK? lol.. than you should be the last person on the Anti-U.S trail... your country is the world oldest and longest human rights violators in the world. learn from your own past and let us learn from ours. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i think ol brother toby said it best.

'Cos we'll put a boot in your ass, it's the American way.

then we well all go back to the trailer hood.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Dont say "americans blah blah blah" and then in your post say well atleast 90% of them. You know what? Of course you don't; probably not anything at that. Have you ever taken the time to get to know ANYONE as a human being regardless of where they are from? There are good people and messed up people EVERYWHERE in this world, so dont get all high and might on AMERICANS just because you watched a YOUTUBE video. Go get a real education.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join