It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans support the killing of innocent people even if they say they dont!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

So what do you propose? Anti/Non Americans like to believe as if they know all the goings on in our country. The simple fact is that they do not. Many people try everyday to do something. Most of it is at the local level but you must learn to walk before you begin to run. So seriously what do you propose we do that we aren't already trying? Do you wish to see us get violent or just make prettier signs for when we protest? Are there plenty of bumbling idiots in America that are oblivious to anything and everything around them? Of course but that can be said about just about anywhere. But still I question what you expect us to do that doesn't sound like the generic "Get off your fat and filthy America butts". Don't be a part of the problem, instead be a part of the solution.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I just got the most brilliant idea. Since it seems that every other country seems to have their shi* together, why don't YOU petition YOUR governments to do something if it bothers you that much. You know, since your politicians will listen to you. Much up to Parliament and tell them you're sick and tired of America bossing the world around, tell them your sick and tired of America getting involved where they don't need to be, form a coalition of countries who believe what we do is wrong and push us out of places we shouldn't be.

Heck, we'll THANK you for it. Bring our military home, fix our economic problems and oust our president. Do it up, I, and many, many other are here to support you.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Reply to post by RizeorDie

You think rest of world goverment are any better ??

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

-Your rant means nothing, it is nothing but a one sided opinion by an angry person.

-The reason your still here is because the United States has intervened when ever your existance was threatened, If the United States hadn't acted during World War II your country would not even exist today, you would be speaking German, or Japanese... The United States tries to help keep the World in check, and pretty much acts based on reaction to other countries barbaric religions and fanatical believes and ways. Most other countries are run by non-democratic or despotic leaders... Leaders whose sole goal is self wealth...

You've got it wrong, whatever country YOU hail from more than likely is run by some rich King, that you must pay homage to. While HE and his family travel the world and enjoy the most finer things life has to offer, you probably have to work for pennies, and live in a hovel.

So to get your education you have to come to the U.S. ! To be successful you have to set up a business IN THE U.S.

So stuff it... Where ever your from you probably don't even have the freedom to voice your opinion!

The United States has it's own problems, which are financial problems, overspending and no oversite for years has the United States up against an unclimable mountain of debt and interest rates. It's not a crime just poor management...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Let me pose a question to all of you who are saying that we Americans support the war regardless of what we say....

Have you ever eaten at McDonalds? What about KFC? I know for a fact that both of those places are all over the world. So, come on, speak up.

Now, before you answer, consider this. If you go into one of those places and pay for food, you are supporting a company that pays taxes in America...What are those tax dollars used for? Come on, I can almost hear those brain synapses firing off. Thats right, you are supporting exactly what you are saying we support. So please for the love of god, stop throwing around accusations before you end up smacking yourself in the face with one.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
People can only be extorted, bribed, bought off, lied to, cheated on etc so many times and for so long before they will rise against a government. No one nation is immune to the effects of what is happening in the Middle East right now. It is like a deadly virus without a cure. To assume every single American is for a violent revolution, genocide or whatever else you want to throw out there, is outrageous, biased and totally false. Most Americans HATE it...but are powerless to stop it. People will kill people and have done so since the dawn of man. That doesn't mean no one cares, but what can we/they do aside from arming themselves and taking to the streets as vigilantes? In fact...wouldn't that make us just as bad as 'those guys'?
edit on 9-3-2011 by DragonFire1024 because: clarify last statement

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraggleRock

So what do you propose? Anti/Non Americans like to believe as if they know all the goings on in our country. The simple fact is that they do not. Many people try everyday to do something. Most of it is at the local level but you must learn to walk before you begin to run. So seriously what do you propose we do that we aren't already trying? Do you wish to see us get violent or just make prettier signs for when we protest? Are there plenty of bumbling idiots in America that are oblivious to anything and everything around them? Of course but that can be said about just about anywhere. But still I question what you expect us to do that doesn't sound like the generic "Get off your fat and filthy America butts". Don't be a part of the problem, instead be a part of the solution.

Americans like to believe they know what is going on in their own country, what is your point? Do you seriously think I don't know what goes on in my neighbour country? There are too many oblivious Americans in the mix, not little. Let me ask you this, where did the bail-out money go? I don't think anyone can answer that question but people are not even curious enough to get up and ask where their $700 billion went! You are $13+ trillion in debt and the majority don't ask why aren't they cutting he budget. The lower class who can't afford prescription drugs are not being heard, and not many people seem to care. No one cares about the out of control pharmaceutical industry, the military industrial complex, the conflict of interest in the FDA, the genetically modified foods, and etc.

So tell me, when many people try to do something but fail what do you do? Do you keep trying what is failing to work or do you re-strategize, re-educate, and re-try? The problem with the local level is that it tends to stay local and nothing ever happens. You need some across the country awakening to do something correctly. Because now they have the divide and conquer working in their favor. You are small and weak compared to the government so you need everyone in on this.

But that won't ever happen because American's can't put their differences aside for the greater good. If you don't stand up and fight for your neighbour's fight than why should your neighbour stand up and fight for yours? Remember, foreigners came here from countries who had regular crackdowns and countries that did not enjoy as much freedoms so they won't care as much as civil loving Americans when your freedoms are stripped.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. McDonald is a franchise so where ever it is it will pay the taxes of that country. McDonald's is not considered an embassy and therefore does not pay taxes directly to the US. Even when purchasing the beef they usually purchase locally not directly from America. So the taxes don't always go to war.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The problem isn't just America. Maybe the issue is the fact that we have people ruling over us. Just because the people ruling over you tell you your free doesn't mean your actually free. Power controls your life by instilling fear. But fear needs power to exist.

you know what to do

Do you want to live in fear or do you want to be free

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yes I do...because in the long, long, long term of things it matters. You don't see it now and not many see the big picture. Sometimes in order to do good you have to do bad...the Lord said so.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I need to reply to many of you. I have not ran away if any of you are assuming i have. but currently i have some things on my hand. anyway i will try to reply to as many of you as i can this weekend.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Freedom?

What is freedom in Amerika?

The only freedom you really have in NWO Amerika is to do what BigGov tells you to do and do it when they tell you you may and do it as proscribed by their regulations

Enjoy your freedoms!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The issue I have though is that so many speak as if there are no Americans fighting every day to change the world we live in. And instead of offering solutions they'd rather insult our population while tooting their own horn. Does the world really think nobody cares enough to keep asking where the bail-out money went? Does the world really think nobody is trying to get TPTB to quit spending so frivolously? That all us Americans are sitting around gobbling down our McDonalds and watching reality TV? Most maybe but not all.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

i will enjoy my freedoms and my steak dinner in my air conditioned house watching my satelite tv its great to be american and you all know it

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Freedom is an illusion. EVERYWHERE. People talk about rights and things that should be God given. Why? Rights are arbitrary things that differ from place to place and they are not set in stone. If they were they could not be taken away. America touts freedom and yet it was taken over so easily. By a bunch of suits. So you wont hear this citizen saying that anyone is jealous of our freedom because the word itself is an arbitrary concept. You are only as free as a piece of paper or a person in power says you are...that is unless you are unplugged from that whole machine....you reject that propaganda and shut off your tv and dont support the crooks with your tax money And many Americans dont. Trust that america is rife with tax dodgers and cheats, so not everyone is footing the bill for this debacle. And again...a point seems to be missed. Money...like rights...can be created out of thin air...and over here, it is. So the machine would have plenty of fuel to run, regardless. You say that we are making excuses not to rise up against the government but I ask you.....will that change anything? Sure you will get some sound bites....some transitions in government...some shakeups and arrests...but will this really make the world a better place? Will life suddenly be golden for people in the middle east if the Bush family and their cronies were brought to justice? I think we alot know the answer to that.

Suffering is a universal concept with many degrees and while war is ugly and often money driven, to hate the player and not the game is foolish and it only serves to keep the game going longer. Even if you change the players, people will always be motivated by things like greed and lust for power. humans are capable of wonderful things but in the name of balance we also carry around the potential for evil and some people run toward the dark side with open arms. No amount of protesting will change that. Why you and not us? Thats the way it is....even if thats not what you want to hear. Wars have been fought in the name of change, martyrs have been sacrificed, legislation has been made and the world just keeps spinning....business as usual. And if you step back you can see the big picture. Rather than soapboxing about how we as americans dont care...increase your own and care a bit extra. Do more good deeds to compensate for the person in america who doesnt care. No one is stopping you. The only actions you...or any of us....have control over are our own.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Im a very open minded man, empathetic in the extreme, so they say.....but come on people...I gave you a solution. Get on the net and organise a strike....or have the honesty, like some have said, to say that you dont care and are happy with the lives you have.

The Op is 100% right and if he had aimed his truth at the Uk he would again have been right. Have the decency to at least admit that the fervour you have for your "Greatest nation on earth" is just part of the brainwashing over many years.

You wont lift a finger to condemn the atrocities in other countries commited by your brave men at arms...
You wont lift a finger when you are struggling to put food in your kids mouths.
You wont lift a finger when they take your neighbours away.
You wont lift a finger when its your turn.

And before the vitriol starts heading in my direction take a long hard look at your once famous country and if not with the rest of us, with yourself. Admit that the only reason the OP is getting the stick is because he is right.

Respects to those who at least admit no change is based on "Your fine the way you are"... But your time will come when fine isnt a common word in your vocabulary. It will be replaced with hungry, angry and lonely.

Respects
edit on 9-3-2011 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by superballs

i will enjoy my freedoms and my steak dinner in my air conditioned house watching my satelite tv its great to be american and you all know it

Wow, doesn't take much to please some folks, huh?

Of course TPTB can turn off the electricity for your AC when they deem it needed...they sell you that steak at twice what it cost a year ago (thanks to "monetary easing")...and that satalite tv is watching you (homeland security snoops) while you watch it:

gigaom.com...

Ah...FREEDOM!
edit on 9-3-2011 by romanmel because: add source

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

lol wow you are twisted . im 40 years old and tptb have never cut my electricity .. they gonna now cause u say so??...least you forget the only reason we can all sit here and do this is because of american freedoms and ingenuity we all use google and yahoo and aol we all have macs or pcs or laptops...

we have all gives bill gates alot of our $$$

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by superballs

lol wow you are twisted . im 40 years old and tptb have never cut my electricity .. they gonna now cause u say so??...least you forget the only reason we can all sit here and do this is because of american freedoms and ingenuity we all use google and yahoo and aol we all have macs or pcs or laptops...

we have all gives bill gates alot of our $$$

Twisted? Maybe.

But read it and weep:

www.businessweek.com...

edit on 9-3-2011 by romanmel because: correst source

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
have i really been so blind? has everyone around the usa formed some perfect world that i dont know about??

this site is really getting to me now. i dont post much but i visit daily sometimes hourly after work to see whats going on in the world that my media doesnt provide me with and lately it's been "we hate americans" ( but then want us to visit their country lol)

i dont support innocent killing so who the hell do you think you are to tell me that i do! nothing has hit close to home enough for me to stop bringing in income to support my family, my number 1 priority... if the day ever comes that something tragic happens that hits close enough to everyones home in america, we will stand up and when everything is said and done we will know who to completely cut off. you want to single us out then we will single you out, you go your way and stay the hell out of our way and its not cause we think we are better than you, just excuse us if we try to be...

edit on 9-3-2011 by tony360 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join