It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Judge Admits That The Court Is A Common Law Court - Are Freemen Correct?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rastus3663

Statutes and codes only apply to corporations.

That is why we are incorporated at birth through the SSA and our birth certificate.

edit on 3/9/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

When I have signed things in dealing with the local county, prior to attending administrative hearings,; I have always written below the signature block "this signature merely acknowledges receipt and is in way to be construed to as an acceptance or agreement to waive any of my rights".

This was years ago when dealing with the school system; one of my children had a severe anxiety disorder and would not speak to anyone outside the family. School refused to accomidate him. I sued and won, teachers kept trying to modify the school boards terms of settlement by sending home classroom rules that would have voided my agreement if I had accepted them. Specifically, they keep trying to treat his failure to speak as a diciplinary problem rather than a diagnosed illness.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by Josephus23

I was sent a jury notice once, I wrote back and told them i could not do it as i was not the corporate fiction on the letter. The corporate fiction could not respond as he has no soul.

I got a letter back saying that if I should change my mind in the future, to consider sitting on a jury and "serving" my country"!!! What a joke!!

While I understand your reluctance to participate, in the future if given the chance to sit on a jury again, most definitely do it.

And when deciding innocence or guilt, do not solely consider the evidence, but the law as well.
A jury trial is the last protection against tyranny and it gives the average citizen the right to "veto" any code or statute.
It only takes one to hang a jury and you do not have to explain your decision to anyone.

I highy recommend this link to the fully informed jury association.

Please..... Please..... Please.... take the time to peruse the website.
Every American citizen should be aware of the information contained within and the power afforded to us by our three votes:

1) popular vote
2) grand jury vote
3) jury vote

In a jury trial it only takes ONE person to completely change the course of history.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

That's not what I was taught when I got my paralegal degree.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

Statutes and codes only apply to corporations.

That is why we are incorporated at birth through the SSA and our birth certificate.

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!

Give the man a hand people, the only way it can be stated, to the point and the heart of it all!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You have to decide whether you want to play the game or not...

What I mean by this is, persons who wish to utilize the Free Man technique must realize that they are basically separating themselves from a Matrix that has been created. What we call modern society. You can't sit on the fence with one leg in society and the other in Free Man Land. It's too difficult to walk that thin rail, you will slip and fall on to the Societal side and they will then crush you!

If you want to be a true Free Man you have to give up all the niceties you're enjoying, find some land and start your life there. You can't go to your job as a IT, driving your car on this societies roads, living in this societies property, eating its food, etc., and think you're going to thumb your nose at them anytime you want AND get away with it.

Either disconnect yourself from the Matrix or play by its rules. This is what's not shared by Free Men on the Land.

TPTB have created this matrix for us to dwell in and they'll be darned if they're going to allow one of their subjects # on them.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You were mislead my friend. Statutes and codes only apply to the legal fiction that represents a real person.

They can be applied to a real person, but only after said person admits that they are the incorporated entity, otherwise known as the "strawman", when asked in court.

That is the reason for me stating that according to the US Constitution only three types of courtrooms exist.

Common law courts, which are based upon laws. Laws that are only applicable if a victim is present.

Civil law courts, which are based upon commerce laws that decide settlements involving monetary disputes.

And Admiralty courts, which are courtrooms where the type of law that is applied is denoted by the flag seen by the masses in the courtroom itself. In this type of courtroom, statues and codes apply, but only because of the presence of private international law.
This is just the modern extension of the Roman Empire...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
You have to decide whether you want to play the game or not...

What I mean by this is, persons who wish to utilize the Free Man technique must realize that they are basically separating themselves from a Matrix that has been created. What we call modern society. You can't sit on the fence with one leg in society and the other in Free Man Land. It's too difficult to walk that thin rail, you will slip and fall on to the Societal side and they will then crush you!

If you want to be a true Free Man you have to give up all the niceties you're enjoying, find some land and start your life there. You can't go to your job as a IT, driving your car on this societies roads, living in this societies property, eating its food, etc., and think you're going to thumb your nose at them anytime you want AND get away with it.

Either disconnect yourself from the Matrix or play by its rules. This is what's not shared by Free Men on the Land.

TPTB have created this matrix for us to dwell in and they'll be darned if they're going to allow one of their subjects # on them.

Read this my friend, you CAN be in both places at the same time, you are an "actor" for the strawman/surety. YOU are the beneficiary of the trust. When the gold was taken from the publics hands in 1933, it became illegal to pay a debt. THAT is a fact.

freedom-school.com...

And then we have this!!

The Promissory Note To Pay Our Debts

HJR-192 of June 5, 1933 is the promissory note (the promise of Abraham) the government issued to balance the exchange to credit the people. The Promissory note is on the debit side of the United States Governments ledger, which was a debited from their credit, created by the Executive Order of April 5, 1933 when they took the gold out of circulation. Public Policy is rooted in HJR-192 and is Grace that creates our exemption. This is your temporal saving grace. Under grace, the law falls away to create a more perfect contract. Public Policy removed the people's liability to make all payments by making a contract null if it required the payment to be in substance, because the people didn't have any money to pay with. All that must be done now is to discharge the liability. Pay and discharge are similar words but the principles are as different as Old and New Testaments. The word "pay" is equated with gold and silver, or something of substance like a first-born lamb, which requires tangible work to be invested in it to remove the liability because an execution must occur. The word "Discharge" is equated with paper, or even more basic, simple credits and debits, that exist on paper only, like the slate held by the agents/angels of heaven that get swiped clean. You cannot pay a bill with a bill and you cannot pay a debt with a debt.
What HJR-192 did was, remove the liability of an obligor (someone obligated to pay a debt) by making it against Public Policy to pay debts. All that needs to be done now is discharge the debit with an appropriate credit "dollar for dollar." Debt must be discharged dollar for dollar in the same sense, as sin was discharged on the Cross. The moment a debt exists, it must be written off. The catch is, we can't write off the debt because we are not in possession of the account in deficit; our fiduciary agent is in possession of the account so we must provide him with the tax return (by the return of the original offer) so the fiduciary can discharge the liability through their internal revenue service (the bookkeeper). Most feel that when the money was taken out of society, the people became the slaves, this is not true, the people were freed from every obligation that society could create thus freeing the people from any obligation which they may incur simply because we cannot pay a debt. Ask yourself the question, What are you charging me with? And how do you expect Me to pay? Simply said, there is no money, plain and simple for me to make the payment with and on top of that, if I were to pay, who is paying Me to pay that guy and who's paying that guy and so on... Public Policy is the supercedious bond because it limits our liability to pay. It is the more perfect contract because it operates on grace to pay our debts after we have done all that we can. We go as far as we can to fulfill the obligation (acceptance and tax return) and after we have done all we can, mercy and grace kick in being our exemption to make the payment. Grace creates our exemption in the industrial society so long as we accept the charge.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

Originally posted by Hefficide

Other domestic terror threats:

- Sovereign citizens movement

~Heff

I read the link you posted, and, yes it does read like propoganda, I also would have to believe that for every crime listed, murder, robbery, forgery, etc. that is committed by "Soverign Citizens" THOUSANDS will be commited by individuals that don't even know what "Sovereignty" is...............

Would you agree??

Your argument is still just based on "because they say it's so"

That does not make for a very good claim to denying ignorance.

Parker

Well put. But the masses don't see it that way. Surely if the government says the freemen are evil, they're evil. Right?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I must respectfully disagree; statutes are laws enacted by legislatures and they apply to the residents of the respective states. However, I'd be glad to look at your side of the argument and possibly revaluate my beliefs

I personally despise the legislative process and feel that every time a legislative body meets, every man,woman, and child under its jurisdiction is in jeopardy; rarely if ever, do they meet inorder to provide us with a benefit.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

From West's Encyclopedia of American Law: Codification

Codification rearranges and displaces prior statutes and case decisions. Codification of an area of law generally constitutes the whole source relied upon for a legal question in that area. Thus, when a state codifies its criminal laws, the statutes contained within the new code supersede the laws that were in place prior to the codification. There are exceptions to this general rule. For example, the Michigan Supreme Court ruled in 1994 that Dr. Jack Kevorkian could be prosecuted under Michigan common law for assisting patient suicides, despite the absence of a statute prohibiting such action in Michigan's criminal-law code (People v. Kevorkian, 447 Mich. 436, 527 N.W.2d 714).

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

Once codification takes place it negates common law in almost all instances.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rastus3663

From West's Encyclopedia of American Law: Codification

Codification rearranges and displaces prior statutes and case decisions. Codification of an area of law generally constitutes the whole source relied upon for a legal question in that area. Thus, when a state codifies its criminal laws, the statutes contained within the new code supersede the laws that were in place prior to the codification. There are exceptions to this general rule. For example, the Michigan Supreme Court ruled in 1994 that Dr. Jack Kevorkian could be prosecuted under Michigan common law for assisting patient suicides, despite the absence of a statute prohibiting such action in Michigan's criminal-law code (People v. Kevorkian, 447 Mich. 436, 527 N.W.2d 714).

This is only applicable to the the incorporated entity know as the straw man.

According to the US Supreme Court codes and statutes only apply to corporations.

I can not repeat this enough.... We are not free and sovereign nationals of the US.
If you are issued a birth certificate and a Social Security Card then you are property of the government.
That is why your mother's maiden name is listed on your birth certificate.

The state is technically your daddy, or a better term would be your employer.
That is why health care is a mandatory obligation of the government for children whose parents cannot afford it.

From the time we are born our future earnings are traded on the free market by way of treasury securities.
TPTB make money off of us from the time we exit our mother's womb.

I know this is hard to believe, but it is very much true.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I must respectfully disagree; statutes are laws enacted by legislatures and they apply to the residents of the respective states. However, I'd be glad to look at your side of the argument and possibly revaluate my beliefs

I personally despise the legislative process and feel that every time a legislative body meets, every man,woman, and child under its jurisdiction is in jeopardy; rarely if ever, do they meet inorder to provide us with a benefit.

Thank you for respectfully disagreeing, but statutes are not laws....
Ask any judge if his courtroom is a courtroom of statutory law and he will say yes, but then ask him to show you where in the US Constitution is states that statutory law is acceptable in any courtroom other than a courtroom of admiralty law.

He will be unable to show that to you, because...

Only three types of courtrooms exist according to the US Constitution:
-Criminal
-Civil
-Admiralty

Statutory courtrooms are nowhere to be found in the Constitution. They are fictions created by our legislature that apply only to the incorporated straw man.
It's all a game of smoke and mirrors guys.

I know this is hard to believe, but this is the truth. This is the hard and fast truth and it sucks to comprehend.
And it is a perfect example of Hitler's "big lie technique".

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

You should have started the thread about child support. These guys should be able to point you in the right direction. Th group we have in Alabama was pretty good:

www.dadsofflorida.org...

Quick down and dirty on Florida (don't take this for legal advice) Judge has final say; you can appeal. While I was looking around the web I say a few attorneys that handle those type of cases.

Differences Between Legal and Biological Paternity

The judge makes the final decision.

The legal father of a child is recognized by the court system as the child's father . He has all the legal rights and responsibilities of and to the child whether or not he is the biological father. The biological father of a child may or may not be the male established by a paternity action to be the legal father of the child.

When a child is born during marriage, the husband is presumed to be the child's father, even if the wife was known to be having an affair during the marriage. If another individual believes that he is the biological father of the child, he can bring a paternity action to become the legal father. If the judge decides that it is in the best interests of the child for the non-biological father to remain the legal father, then that will be the outcome, unless reversed on appeal.

Disclaimer, I am not an attorney and do not give legal advice. I encourage everyone to seek the advice of a competent attorney.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

What case are you citing?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Herein lies the problem:

Per Federalist #78 -

No legislative act, therefore, contrary to the Constitution, can be valid.To deny this, would be to affirm, that the deputy is greater than his principal; that the servant is above his master; that the representatives of the people are superior to the people themselves; that men acting by virtue of powers, may do not only what their powers do not authorize, but what they forbid.

The Constitution does not give government the power to pass countless victimless crimes, and as such, all of those laws are null and void. By prosecuting and adjudicating those cases, everyone involved is guilty of a criminal offense.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

From the US Constitution

Article III - The Judicial Branch Note

Section 1 - Judicial powers

The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behavior, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services a Compensation which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office.

Where are you getting your information?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveAnotherOne

I personally agree that victemless crimes fly in the face of the the Bill of Rights and the US Constitution; for example it's no one's business what consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes. However, until we get Supreme court Justices that agree with the Federalist papers we have very little recourse.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

It's because of people like you who take that stance and give yourself up to a 3rd party without knowing the "game" that you asking them to play for you that we have lost so much of our freedoms already! It is pretty obvious to me that the system has been hijacked and we have been enslaved by the corporations working under a set of laws not designed to govern man but rather corporations (and really to generate money and control). Now that people are figuring this out it will be like any other situation that calls to question the way people believed things worked...with skepticism!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join