Video: Judge Admits That The Court Is A Common Law Court - Are Freemen Correct?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

I have always done so, nothing else is integrity. The goverment is filled with the masons and those who support the bankers and bloodlines. They've allowed cia and the most hideous crimes, skinning babies alive, and horrible ritualistic sacrifices. In often cases, you can't even get that promotion without your hand on the knife. These mass murderers of people are not our friends. I've known this all my life by instinct.. I've fired them in the letters by the way. They know what I think. I wait for a wonderful free world, like the Venus Project, but run grass roots by counsels of citizens. Anything else is treason and slavery.

And I just said, I wouldn't use this Freeman. I am Free. I would perform a citizens arrest and tell them why.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Wrong

I have always done so, nothing else is integrity. The goverment is filled with the masons and those who support the bankers and bloodlines. They've allowed cia and the most hideous crimes, skinning babies alive, and horrible ritualistic sacrifices. In often cases, you can't even get that promotion without your hand on the knife. These mass murderers of people are not our friends. I've known this all my life by instinct.. I've fired them in the letters by the way. They know what I think. I wait for a wonderful free world, like the Venus Project, but run grass roots by counsels of citizens. Anything else is treason and slavery.

And I just said, I wouldn't use this Freeman. I am Free. I would perform a citizens arrest and tell them why.

From Wikipedia:
United States
Each state, with the exception of North Carolina, permits citizen arrests if the commission of a felony is witnessed by the arresting citizen, or when a citizen is asked to assist in the apprehension of a suspect by police. The application of state laws varies widely with respect to misdemeanors, breaches of the peace, and felonies not witnessed by the arresting party. For example, Arizona law allows a citizen's arrest only for a misdemeanor which disturbs the peace, and only if the arrestor has personally witnessed the offense occurring.[33]

American citizens do not carry the authority or enjoy the legal protections held by police officers, and are held to the principle of strict liability before the courts of civil- and criminal law including, but not limited to, any infringement of another's rights.[34] Nonetheless many citizens' arrests are popular news stories and criminal prosecutions in clearly justifiable cases are rare.[35]

Though North Carolina General Statutes have no provision for citizens' arrests, detention by private persons is permitted and applies to both private citizens and police officers outside their jurisdiction.[36] Detention is permitted where probable cause exists that one has committed a felony, breach of peace, physical injury to another person, or theft or destruction of property.[37] Detention is different from an arrest in that in a detention the detainee may not be transported without consent.

And which felony did the judges commit?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I no longer can vote, I don't endorse any of them. I can't bear being talked into watching a hollywood movie or listen to musicians, unless its something very uplifting, because I know that I can't support any of the artists who are involved in this. I certianly don't support laurel canyon, for example.

From the time I was young, I knew that things didn't add up, the world was being run in the most corrupt way possible, that the "problems" be it clean energy, diseases like cancer, the aid given to the poor in developing nations, more than were solved. Things did not add up. It only takes research after that. People have a responsiblity to wake up. And they also have a responsiblity to speak up.

But not to play games with language. That is not clear, honest, open, and transparent. Everything has to be, clear, honest, open, and transparent.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I dont see the point in arguing about this to be honest....like i said previously....if your a judge then please feel free to give solid advice...if not...then its just nonsense and this bickering will carry on until one of you is bored or has to stand down lol
You wont find the information you seek purely because its not available to the peasants...you, i and every other human being on the planet for the most part.
You can argue until blue in the face...you can google to your hearts content...it wont change the facts, and the facts are...common law is still the only true law, but its hidden in secrecy.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Since legalese has something hidden in it, its not clear and transparent: its fraud and entrapment. Highly illegal.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Please forgive me for being the spelling nazi but, if you are dealing with lawyers and court papers promp and ciircumstance Etc.
Not trying to troll here but you had better learn the difference between a statue and a statute.
Dotting the t's and crossing the i's is very important in legal documents.
I do however fully support the idea of Free men and freeman.
I also wish you the best of luck on finding an honest court to hear your argument, doubt it is out there but we can hope.

Originally posted by greenovni
That is exactly the problem I am having...

According to the court, I owe money and they have a right to suspend anything under my name, take me to jail for 180 days for contempt for not paying etc...
ETc......

As a matter of fact, none of the statues have the enacting clause, now watch these judges claim that statues are not law when I show up to court!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I dont see the point in arguing about this to be honest....like i said previously....if your a judge then please feel free to give solid advice...if not...then its just nonsense and this bickering will carry on until one of you is bored or has to stand down lol
You wont find the information you seek purely because its not available to the peasants...you, i and every other human being on the planet for the most part.
You can argue until blue in the face...you can google to your hearts content...it wont change the facts, and the facts are...common law is still the only true law, but its hidden in secrecy.

Therefore you cannon argue either? Or is it that I disagree that this "freeman" approach is ridiculous and a waste of time of the court? Are you a judge?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This reminds me of a court battle I fought and won in Garland Texas.

I received a camera red light ticket in the mail claiming I ran a red light. The letter stated I should send $75, or if I felt this fine was sent to me because of some mistake I could request a hearing with a employee of the camera red light company to resolve the matter. The letter further stated if I request a hearing there would be an additional charge of, I forget now, I think $40.

I requested the hearing. At the the camera red light company employee showed me his evidence, a picture of my truck apparently going through a intersection on a red light. The picture was from the rear, at least 50' away. You couldn't tell from the picture where the front of my truck was in relation to the stop line, but it looked close. I explained to the administrator that the front of my truck was 1" in front of the stop line when the light turned red, so I had a legal right to clear the intersection. I was taught in driving school that the intersection started at the stop line. The camera red light administrator explained to me that the intersection didn't start at the stop line but instead started at a line parallel to the curbs of the intersecting street. I ask the administrator if he would mind showing me the statute that applies to what he was telling me. He said it was in this big book on his desk and it would take a long time to find it. I explained to him I had taken the time from my busy day to meet with him and to take as long as he need to find it. He opened the book to the exact page on the first try. He then read me the statute. It was as follows,

The start of a intersection is considered to be at a line parallel to the curbs of the intersecting street, in absence of a stop line.

I then pointed out to him that in the picture he was using as evedince against me, clearly showed a stop line. He told me well that didn't matter because his guide line say the intersection starts at a line parallel to the curbs of the intersecting street and he has to follow his guide line. He then informed me if I didn't agree with his decision I had a right to appeal his decision in municipal court, (his office was in the same building). He then informed me if I would just pay the $75 he would wave the extra fee for this hearing. I ask him where do I go to arrange an appeal. He said go to window #6.

Before leaving his office I ask him if anyone had ever challenged a red light ticket before. He said one person.

The appeal required me to return to the court 3 more times. Finally when my trial came up the camera red light ticket administrator didn't show up. The judge was pissed and ask the prosecutor where's the man. The prosecutor told the judge he's not here your honor. The judge ordered the prosecutor to go down there and get him. After about a 10 minute delay the prosecutor returned to the court room and said, your honor, the state moves to dismiss.

I was told to go to the administrator's office, where he promptly handed me my original check of $175 which covered the fine, additional hearing fee, and fee for the appeal. When I walked outside of the court house I had arranged for channel 4 TV reporter to show on TV my returned check and got the chance to tell the world that Garland Texas was not following the law and was stealing millions of dollars from citizens. It was great.

My point is that the courts really are messed up, and the only reason they ever get a conviction is probably because a lot of lawyers are even stupider than they are. They can kiss my yellow hairy ass.

www.thenewspaper.com...
edit on 9-3-2011 by mrnotobc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
This reminds me of a court battle I fought and won in Garland Texas.

I www.thenewspaper.com...

Red light cameras are a hot topic in courts since they aren't really tickets handed out by a police officer at the time of the offense.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This is a debate that I have recused myself from since joining staff. The one thing I wanted to say is to do a solid ATS search about the videos represented here as "victories" of Freeman tactics in court. Both have been debunked. One, from the UK, at a point late in the second video, actually shows a document sent to the defendant, after court - and it clearly states that he was found guilty in absentia and that he had to pay his judgment before a certain date or bailiffs would be sent to his house.

I honestly don't recall the flaw in the other videos assertions (The man with the ponytail), but I recall that there was one.

Also be aware that the FBI considers the members of the Freeman movement to be terrorists. Thus, to use their tactics or to self identify as a Freeman, in any manner, could be a risky proposition. One that I might not undertake simply to avoid paying a few hundred dollars in fines or to make some sort of political statement. It is very serious business. I am not commenting upon whether this is correct or incorrect, morally. I'm just letting you know what might happen. I am not one for bulking up the courage of others with half truths. What you are pondering may well be a life defining act.

People in this thread seem to have assumed that the money in question is from a traffic citation. But there are other possibilities, such as child support, probation fees, a Civil judgment, and others. I do not know what the amount in question represents, but the reasons for it should be taken into consideration by those offering advice. Each of these reasons can carry their own difficulties and special rules.

Ultimately there are other avenues for you to explore, such as pleading nolo contendere or just approaching the prosecuting attorney and negotiating a settlement. Depending upon circumstances, both can be effective.

I wish you the best in your endeavor.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong

Therefore you cannon argue either? Or is it that I disagree that this "freeman" approach is ridiculous and a waste of time of the court? Are you a judge?

No im not a judge
And its got nothing to do with yo disagreeing.
Your obviously trying your best to discredit it without any knowledge of law...you didnt even understand the basics...ie your law is based on uk law...common law.
Its all very well googling things, but if you dont understand them then everyones time is being wasted and your adding nothing to the discussion of any worth.

You might as well be writing in arabic for what its worth

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong

No im not a judge
And its got nothing to do with yo disagreeing.
Your obviously trying your best to discredit it without any knowledge of law...you didnt even understand the basics...ie your law is based on uk law...common law.
Its all very well googling things, but if you dont understand them then everyones time is being wasted and your adding nothing to the discussion of any worth.

You might as well be writing in arabic for what its worth

The US's form of law is a variant of common law. IE it is based on common law but it is not exactly common law. As Hefficide pointed out, every video presented has a flaw in it.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

Hefficide is a moderator not a judge
....well as far as i know hes not lol
Im sure if you were to put a judge in front of another judge on a charge, he would use the common law argument to get out of it....because he knows the real law.

Like i say...its going to be a long discussion that no one can truly answer with any credibility. You will go round and round in circles arguing and googling until you all become so annoyed or bored you will just leave the discussion.

Im done here...i am not a law man...i have no answers

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm almost sorry I found this thread. You may not believe me, and that's your right, but my law degree is from the University of Wisconsin, Madison. I have many years of federal law enforcement experience and have provided personal opinions on prosecution to the US Attorney in Milwaukee on several occasions.

It is possible that you might win a low level case using these tactics if the staff decides they don't care or can't be bothered. You may be just be dismissed as a harmless nut and allowed to avoid a fine. (The odds of this happening are incredibly small, but I suppose it is conceivable.)

But please, and I can't stress this enough, at least talk to an attorney about your situation before you do anything. Many attorneys will take a few cases each year pro bono (free). Many will give you a half hour of free consultation. Lots of them have fees based in part on your income. Your State Bar Association will help you find a lawyer that practises in the area you're having a problem with.

I recall a case where a man attempted to defraud the government out of some tax money. The person was clearly repentant, afraid, and was willing to make restitution. I recommended probation. Another fellow with a bad attitude led me to suggest to the US Attorney that the sentence had to be stricter to show the man the seriousness of committing crimes and mocking the law.

Again, if your case is about anything bigger than a few dollars and you're in the US, please don't try the techniques described here.
edit on 9-3-2011 by charles1952 because: Clarification

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Also be aware that the FBI considers the members of the Freeman movement to be terrorists.

Hiya Heff

This statment you made got me curious so I went to confirm it. I can't find the Freeman movement on any FBI terror list. I do, however, confess that my research was limited. Can you point me to it?

I did find a document from DHS in March 2009. It seems to be a reference aid for DHS and it's affiliates called the Domestic Extremism Lexicon. It does mention the Freemen as possible terrorist threats. However, it also mentions Christians, African Americans, and PETA as the same.

A link to it can be found here freedomedium.com...

I found the document quite amusing personally.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Just wanted to add some videos I found on youtube where the guy explaining goes into a little more detail than the ones here...and he is from the US. Hope this helps.

P.S. I have many members of my family that work in courts ones a judge another works for Commonwealth Attorney and both of them say it will not work in VA. That they over hauled the laws here in 1950 and refer to them as amended all have enacting clauses and so forth but I still am not sure this is just nothing and wouldn't work. I will continue my research and try the argument with them in a few weeks or maybe a month...I'll let ya know how it goes lol.

Youtube Channel

Yea guess I'm gonna have to figure out this whole embedding gig lol if someone wants to do it for me thanks in advance
edit on 9-3-2011 by RickyD because: Guess I can't embed lol
edit on 9-3-2011 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Right like someone vested in the system, sucking people dry for a living with this sick screwed up game, is not going to support it tooth and nail? Give me a break, lawyers and law enforcement are scum, all playing a dirty little game in my book. I no longer give a crap that they might be good people, or even good in terms of the job. They are all helping to keep this stupid corrupt system going, and are just as bad as the corrupt for doing so. I am so sick of it all.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by manicmaniac

Sure thing, here you go, right from the horses mouth - read to the bottom where it says:

You can help. Be alert to potential signs of domestic terror plots and planning and contact us immediately with any information or leads.

Other domestic terror threats:
- Eco-terrorists and animal rights extremists
- Sovereign citizens movement
- Anarchist Extremism

Domestic terrorism cases past and present:
- Daniel San Diego
- Demetrius Van Crocker
- Gale Nettles
- Oklahoma City bombing
- The Unabomber
- Eric Rudolph: Part 1 | Part 2
- Matthew Hale

~Heff

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Its true, judges and cops dont know about the laws anymore. They make themselfs a comfortable living by only listening what they are been told. This makes usefull stoodges out of them, that can be used to commit any crime in the cloak of legality. And that is exactly what we are seeing, is'nt it? Cops kill people in broad daylight in the middle of the street, doing it totaly "lawfull", judges lock up our kids untill they are grey, because they had some crumbs of dried plant material in their pocket, which hurts or harms nobody. We are being subjugated within a extrem criminal system, run by criminals for their own privat gain. We got to stand up against them soon, otherwise the possibillity to do so diminishes by the day...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by manicmaniac

Sure thing, here you go, right from the horses mouth - read to the bottom where it says:

You can help. Be alert to potential signs of domestic terror plots and planning and contact us immediately with any information or leads.

Other domestic terror threats:
- Eco-terrorists and animal rights extremists
- Sovereign citizens movement
- Anarchist Extremism

Domestic terrorism cases past and present:
- Daniel San Diego
- Demetrius Van Crocker
- Gale Nettles
- Oklahoma City bombing
- The Unabomber
- Eric Rudolph: Part 1 | Part 2
- Matthew Hale

~Heff

Thank you.

It offers a link to here www.fbi.gov...

It reads like propaganda in my mind. Still, wise to know what one is up against.
edit on 9-3-2011 by manicmaniac because: Typo

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join