It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face to Face with Dr. Niels Harrit: "There is no doubt that this building was taken down in a contr

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Like I said in your world no engineers exist that feel an indipendent investigation of 911 is needed. You pick and chose names you feel you can throw in our face, like that David icky guy or something I have heard so much about from you 911 deniers. While this is the dogma that you believe in.

www.youtube.com...

And that isnt some conspiracy guy like that David guy you 911 deniers talk all the time about, keeping his name alive, that is the minister of defense of the united states on Fox News.

I listened to only 10 sec of the badly recorded audio you posted, but so far it made more sense than anything you 911 deniers posted.

RUN PTERDINE they are activating their cave Laz0Rs.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by GoodOlDave

My only agenda is waking up readers by sharing the scientific evidence, and exposing all the lies in the OS, nothing more, and if you’re saying I am here to lie and misinform everyone then I can say you will be lying.

In truth, I'm still on the fence as to whether you're intentionally lying, or you'rer simply mindlessly swallowing the drivel those damned fool conspiracy web sites are spoon feeding you. The only thing I can definitely ascertain is that you have a conscious agenda to promote the conspiracy scenario over and above all other scenarios to the point where you're happily make up your own "evidence" to do it. How many people have you arrogantly accused of being secret gov't disinformation agents to justify your conspiracy stories, exactly?

So we know NIST has it wrong and you reject demolition then that leave one other thing that must have made the WTC fall as fast as freefall with no resistance and that would be “your imagination” because nothing else in the world can properly and scientifically explain the destruction of three WTC but Demolition.

NIST never said their explanation was absolutely correct. They specifically said it was an estimated guess, which I find more intellectually honest than the fanatical, "if you don't accept our controlled demolitions claims without question, you're a goose stepping sheeple puppet who'll be rounded up when the purges begin" intolerance of the conspiracy crowd. You conspiracy people need to come up with a better marketing plan.

Also, "properly" and "scientifically" are two complete and separate things. All of the scenarios, from natural collapse to controlled demolitions to even the lasers from outer space scientifically explain the destruction of the three towers. That doesn't mean the collapse has been properly explained by any of them.

Fact is you dismiss all the technical papers written about demolition from A&E without given any reason, and display a genuine dislike against these experts without given any reason.
Another fact is you will not discuss your opinions to what you believe brought down the WTC but, to only say the WTC fell because of “undiscovered reason”.

Yes another lie on your part. I have discussed it many times, it's just that you're here exclusively to hear yourself talk rather than listen to what other people have to say. My reasons are four fold-

a) these were *occupied*, as in tens of thousands of tenents, security, electricians, custodians, etc. It is inmpossible for anyone in any way, shape, or form to rig three gigantic skyscrapers with demolitions of any type without anyone seeing them. William Rodriguez had access to those very restricted areas where they'd need to place said demolitions (he even shows off the key regulating access to those very areasin his talks), and not even he saw anything.

b) demolitions of any type will necessarily leave more evidence behind than just videos of the collapse. There are zillions of photos showing what the condition of the steel at ground zero looked like every single piece looked like what would happen during a normal collapse, and none of thm showed any evidence of sabotage. I have shown you these photos and I know you've seen them.

c) not to mention, the pro-conspiracy people have been caught lying and embellishing everything they touch to the point where I wouldn't believe them if they said water is wet. They can't explain why all the thousands of people clearing up ground zero didn't see anything suspicious so they simply make up accusations that they're all secret gov't agents. They can't explain why the steel didn't show signs of controlled demolitions so they grab a photo of several columns cut by acetylene torch and make up accusations it was destroyed by thermite. They can't explain NYFD deputy Chief' Peter Hayden's account of the fires creating deformation in WTC 7 and causing a three story bulge, so they make up accusations that he's covering up the murder of 343 of his fellow firefighters. I will give you as many examples of further deliberate misrepresentations as you'd like.

d) on the other hand, there is just way too much evidence showing Islamic fundamentalism was involved for you people to simply brush everything off as being some sinister inside job. Islamic fundamentalists HAVE hijacked aircraft. Islamic fundamentalists HAVE committed suicide attacks to promote terrorism. Islamic fundamentalists HAVE attacked Western targets. When the entire muslim world is so outer space fanatic that they'll even riot over cartoons of Mohammed in Danish newspapers, it is beyond my comprehension why it's so difficult for anyone to understand that sooner or later, someone of this mindset was going to eventually think to put them all together.

Then you and I can agree the OS is hogwash, correct?

No we cannot, because it's only your own make believe world that says there even is such a thing as a "OS". The 9/11 commission didn't make anything up on its own. The commission got its scenario after asking blizzards of eyewitnesses what they know. You're not accusing the 9/11 commission of lying. You're accusing all the blizzards of eyewitnesses they talked to of of lying. That's par for the course for the pro-conspiracy people who've been caught lying and embellishing everything they touch to the point where I wouldn't believe them if they said water is wet, but I'm going to need more than your abject paranoia for me to accept German intelligence agents lied to us when they said Mohammed Atta was in contact with Al Qaida operatives while in Hamburg, or that an immigrant from El Salvador watering the lawn across the street from the Pentagon lied to us when he said he specifically saw that it was a passenger jet that hit it.

What is your reason of rejecting demolition? Please don’t waste your time claiming there’s no evidence, because experts in their field have examined the video footage from the media from 911 and all agree demolition was in fact evident and not of building just falling down.

I shouldn't have to remind you that examining video footage is ALSO being used by Judy Wood to promote her, "Lasers from outer space" scenario. Examining the video footage isn't evidence. It's a Rorschach test.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

So this must be the truth. Osama coordinated the 911 attack from here www.youtube.com... aint that right Dave

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Like I said in your world no engineers exist that feel an indipendent investigation of 911 is needed. You pick and chose names you feel you can throw in our face, like that David icky guy or something I have heard so much about from you 911 deniers. While this is the dogma that you believe in.

I listened to only 10 sec of the badly recorded audio you posted, but so far it made more sense than anything you 911 deniers posted.

RUN PTERDINE they are activating their cave Laz0Rs.

Of course in my world there are engineers that want a reinvestigation of 9/11. Your statement makes no sense. I have been discussing that exact topic with them on this site for several years. There is no dogma involved; only that there should be some reason for a reinvestigation. The so-called "evidence" brought forward by those same engineers is laughable. Architects dropping cardboard boxes, analyses of red paint chips, high school thermate demonstrations and youtube videos with circles and arrows highlighting "absolute proof" of demolitions.

It's too late for you to run, Cassius. The NWO have pinpointed your location and will soon send the hologram Reptilians to wrap you in false-flags and put you in Gage's boxes. [You probably wondered what was in those boxes]

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

No you havent been discussing anything with engineers Pterdine. You are delusional. You are a conspiracy guy on a conspiracy board talking to other guys on a conspiracy board. The discussion on the topic takes place between experts without your input and results are being obtained without your input.

What is it with you and your love for reptillians and now holograms too? Clearly you have been reading too much of that David guy you talk so much about.

www.youtube.com...

This is Rumsfled speaking to the nation. This is what YOU are trying to sell us that Cobra Bin Laden coordinated an attack against America from his high tech LaZer cave
. Your constant talk about reptillians does not make you look better either

You might want to seek out some help.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

No you havent been discussing anything with engineers Pterdine. You are delusional. You are a conspiracy guy on a conspiracy board talking to other guys on a conspiracy board. The discussion on the topic takes place between experts without your input and results are being obtained without your input.

What is it with you and your love for reptillians and now holograms too? Clearly you have been reading too much of that David guy you talk so much about.

This is Rumsfled speaking to the nation. This is what YOU are trying to sell us that Cobra Bin Laden coordinated an attack against America from his high tech LaZer cave
. Your constant talk about reptillians does not make you look better either

You might want to seek out some help.

As I recall, several members on ATS are also members of A&E for truth. What experts are discussing this? The delusional folk are those that think that there is any other significant discussion about CD that is not on conspiracy websites. Earth to Cassius, the investigation is over. The world has moved on.

"LaZers" seem to come up a lot in your posts so I thought that you supported the Reptilians and NWO demolishing the WTC with DEW while holographic planes were projected to fool the witnesses. I'll have to check your posts again to determine your fantasy du jour and let your therapist know.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I was under the impression that it was quite clear from my post that I think it is you who believes in Laz0r equipped caves according to the OS officially sanctioned by the department of defense, presented by the minister of defense to the nation on fox news and not me loving lazers.

www.youtube.com...

I am confident everybody else who reads my post understands it the same way. You clearly absorb information, decompose it and compose it in your head into something you want it to be rather than understanding it for what it is. That is a clear sign of obsession over something in your case the fairytale of Cobra Bin Laden and his high tech command cave from where he attacked america. You might want to seek out help with that.

George Bush, Donal Rumsfeld Osama Bin Ladens high tech cave is what YOU believe in. If you dont side with the people who say America has been attacked from Bin Ladens La20r cave and do not side with the people who say it wasnt so and that an indipendent investigation is needed, who do you side with? The voices in your head? The information you absorbed on ATS? It seems to be the case.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Stop being such an impolite butthole, Cassius. Every time you post, you are chiding other members and saying that they are crazy for their views. Enough of it!

The point here is to debate the points and make progress in our respective understandings, not to be a dense block that sits there and sprays empty retorts at everyone while sounding like a self-righteous jerk. Grow some manners and come back to this thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

This is what they believe in.

www.youtube.com...

Then they go on calling truthers crazy. It isnt my fault that what they believe in is crazy nonsense invented by somebody who was obviously LYING to their face. Also people like that are not here to debate, they are here to push their dogmas. There is a difference and that needs to stop. But good luck to you finding Cobra Bin Laden and his computerized, Hydroplant powered cave hidout, so that he wont orchestrate anymore attacks. Go GI Varemia.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

So this must be the truth. Osama coordinated the 911 attack from here www.youtube.com... aint that right Dave

Osama Bin Laden was NOT the mastermind of the 9/11 attack. If you don't know who is...and it IS your obligation to know what the 9/11 commission report says if you're trying to convince everyone the 9/11 Commission report is a lie...then you're simply wasting my time and yours by posting here.

Please rephrase the question.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I KNOW that Bin Laden wasnt the mastermind behind the 911 attacks. I KNOW there never was this www.youtube.com... but this is what we have been told, this is what the 911 deniers believe in.

I realize I have been a butthole though. If that is what you ALL choose to BELIEVE in then I should not make fun of you people. It was very mean. But do not pretend to be having anything like a rational conversation that attempts to revolve around facts.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I KNOW that Bin Laden wasnt the mastermind behind the 911 attacks. I KNOW there never was this www.youtube.com... but this is what we have been told, this is what the 911 deniers believe in.

I realize I have been a butthole though. If that is what you ALL choose to BELIEVE in then I should not make fun of you people. It was very mean. But do not pretend to be having anything like a rational conversation that attempts to revolve around facts.

What is the point of trying to tell other people what they believe ? What are you proving ?

For myself, I am quite satisfied that OBL was in Kandahar on 9/11; there is evidence for it. So what ?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What do you mean me telling other people what they believe? What gave you the idea I am attempting to prove anything. They say they believe the OS. In what Rumsfeld and Bush said. In Hydropowered, computerequipped, communicationsystem equipped caves from where the attacks on america were orchestrated by alquaeda. So you dont believe alquaeda attacked america from their caves in 2001? Thank god somebody does and is flushing out alquaeda from their hydro powered computerized caves in Afghanistan and Iraq. In fact the war went so well, some alquaeda leaders were killed a couple of times.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
The so-called "evidence" brought forward by those same engineers is laughable. Architects dropping cardboard boxes, analyses of red paint chips, high school thermate demonstrations and youtube videos with circles and arrows highlighting "absolute proof" of demolitions.

Purposely describing something as if it is not worth debating is ironic considering how much time you spend debating it.

You really do show all the symptoms of someone in denial...

It really is hard to tell if you actually believe the "official story".

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

In truth, I'm still on the fence as to whether you're intentionally lying, or you'rer simply mindlessly swallowing the drivel those damned fool conspiracy web sites are spoon feeding you.

“Intentionally lying”?

What is the intentional lie that I just told?

The only thing I can definitely ascertain is that you have a conscious agenda to promote the conspiracy scenario over and above all other scenarios to the point where you're happily make up your own "evidence" to do it.

Apparently your agenda is now exposed.

What evidence did I make up?
A refusal to show proof to your desperate claim will prove that it is you who is being deceitful.

How many people have you arrogantly accused of being secret gov't disinformation agents to justify your conspiracy stories, exactly?

How many people have you accused “arrogantly” of being a disinformation agent, liar, goose stepping sheeple puppet, you conspiracy people, those dame fool conspiracy websites, delusional, living in a fantasy world, fanatics, ignorant, brainwashed, denial, and uninformed, and mindlessly swallowing… The fact is it is everyone that disagrees with you and the OS and if you deny this, then you will be lying.

Yes another lie on your part. I have discussed it many times, it's just that you're here exclusively to hear yourself talk rather than listen to what other people have to say. My reasons are four fold-

Dave, you have “never” discussed your beliefs about 911 on ATS and the proof is in all your obnoxious posts and to deny this you will be lying. So don’t call me a liar where in fact it is you who has been repeatedly caught making false accusations and lumping all Truthers in the same deplorable barrel. Truther including high ranking military officials, Congressional members, to experts and professional, NYC firemen and NYC police and all the eyewitness who went on record as witness multiple explosions and flashes going around the WTC as the WTC where coming down. Dave, you have accused everyone of these educated, intelligent, credible people to all believing Judy Wood drivel of lasers beams from out space, space aliens firing invisible laser beams into WTC , hush-a-boom explosions, invisible airplanes, holograms airplanes, mindless zealots, to venomously lying because they all have an agenda. Go ahead an deny this and you will be lying Dave.

NIST never said their explanation was absolutely correct. They specifically said it was an estimated guess,

“Estimated guess”? The fact is NIST was “caught” outright lying, no guess work here.

a) these were *occupied*, as in tens of thousands of tenents, security, electricians, custodians, etc. It is inmpossible for anyone in any way, shape, or form to rig three gigantic skyscrapers with demolitions of any type without anyone seeing them. William Rodriguez had access to those very restricted areas where they'd need to place said demolitions (he even shows off the key regulating access to those very areasin his talks), and not even he saw anything.

It is impossible? Wrong.

Turner Construction was located in the WTC in the third subbasement of Tower 1, the north tower, and had many occupied various office space in the WTC. Turner Construction Company also helped plan and oversee the demolition of the Seattle Kingdome in 2000:

seattlepi.nwsource.com...
www.stadium.org...

Turner Construction Company particpated in the collection and disposal of the steel wreckage of the WTC towers following September 11, 2001:

en.wikipedia.org... ... on_Company

Port Authority Of NY/NJ: No Records Of Contracts For All Major WTC Renovations Recommended By Year 2000 Property Assessment

12 employees of Turner Construction were located in an office in the third subbasement of Tower 1, the north tower. Turner had been performing renovation work in various parts of the center and had occupied various office spaces.
www.highbeam.com...

Recommended major WTC renovations to be completed within one year of December, 2000 included rust treatment and asbestos abatement of major steel support columns within the elevator shafts of WTC towers 1 and 2:
The CEO for Turner Construction Company appointed in 1999, was Tom Leppert, who joined the board of Turner in 1998, is currently the mayor of Dallas, Texas and who has ties with former president George W. Bush and Carlos M. Gutierrez, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Commerce. The National Institute of Standards and Technology, a bureau of the Department of Commerce, was assigned to investigate the collapses of the WTC 1,2 and 7.
Thomas C. Leppert Named To Succeed E.T. Gravette, Jr. As Chairman Of The Turner Corporation
www.turnerconstruction.com...
PRESIDENTIAL APPOINTMENT FOR MAYOR LEPPERT
President George W. Bush appointed Dallas Mayor Tom Leppert to the President’s Commission on White House Fellows.
www.tomleppert.com...
NIST and the World Trade Center
wtc.nist.gov...
[color=gold]In 1997 Turner Construction also constructed the new headquarters for the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA). The Indian Head Naval Surface Warfare Center, a laboratory managed by NAVSEA was described during the 1990s as the "National Center for Energetics", the "Pentagon's jargon to broadly describe explosive materials, propellants and pyrotechnics" and as the "only reliable source of aluminum nanopowders in the United States".
www.highbeam.com...

911blogger.com...

Port Authority of NY/NJ WTC Tower Asbestos Abatement Contract Records For 1995-2000

The following are Port Authority of New York and New Jersey records released on August 4, 2009 regarding contracts for abatement of asbestos containing thermal protection upon the structural steel of World Trade Center (WTC) Towers One and Two, for the years 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 and 2000.
This work was cited within the December 16, 2000 Merritt and Harris Inc. WTC property assessment entitled "Due Diligence Physical Condition Survey - World Trade Center", including such work upon the supporting steel core columns within WTC One and Two.
Read the documents.

911blogger.com...

b) demolitions of any type will necessarily leave more evidence behind than just videos of the collapse. There are zillions of photos showing what the condition of the steel at ground zero looked like every single piece looked like what would happen during a normal collapse, and none of thm showed any evidence of sabotage. I have shown you these photos and I know you've seen them.

You have shown photos and gave your “opinion” to what you believe and no, nothing about the WTC fell like a normal collapse. Hugh steel beams weighing tons were hurled over 500 feet away and that is positive evidence of “no” normal collapse, and if you deny this you will be lying.

c) not to mention, the pro-conspiracy people have been caught lying and embellishing everything they touch to the point where I wouldn't believe them if they said water is wet.

Care to point out these pro-conspiracy people on ATS and provide proof of them caught lying and embellishing everything they touch?

They can't explain why all the thousands of people clearing up ground zero didn't see anything suspicious so they simply make up accusations that they're all secret gov't agents.

You are spreading malicious accusations and you cannot back up your own claim.

The fact is the same demolition company “Turner Construction” and three other demolition companies who have lucrative government contracts some since the 1970’s and some worth billions of dollars. However, Turner Construction had access to all the WTC before 911and were part of the clean up of ground zero. To deny this you will be only lying to yourself.

President and Chief Operating Officer of Turner is Robert E. Fee. Robert E. Fee was personally involved in the removal of the debris of Ground Zero. "It's still considered a crime scene, so we can't bring in the front-end loaders. We are looking for evidence, and hopefully, survivors." (9/24/01) 216.239.51.100...:WJOS-g-IM5oC:www.enr.com/news/enrbld_092401.asp+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
The city's Dept. of Design and Construction had split the site into rough quadrants with cleanup work in each managed by the four companies, one quadrant was for Turner. Turner has various clients in the oil and pharmaceutical industry. They once built the BP Amoco Oil Building in Chicago. www.ceramiconstruction.com... A very impressive Flash animation about their "Turner city"-project and all their clients is located at: www.turnerconstruction.com...
No.4 Tully Construction
When contacted by the American Free Press (AFPN) and asked, if they ever had seen concrete pulverized as it was in the WTC, they said: "No-never". "Tully said, that there were hot spots where he observed 'literally molten steel'...Everything that was above grade -above the 6th and 7th floor -disintegrated...it was like an explosion" (AFPN/08/26/02) "We had 75 trucks leaving a day during the first few days," says Tully. 216.239.51.100...:WJOS-g-IM5oC:www.enr.com/news/enrbld_092401.asp+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

911review.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

They can't explain why the steel didn't show signs of controlled demolitions so they grab a photo of several columns cut by acetylene torch and make up accusations it was destroyed by thermite.

I agree there was some weldon done by clean up crew to dislodge some of the steel debris, however you have no evidence that all of the melted ends of the steel beams shown in many photos were all done by welding torches.

They can't explain NYFD deputy Chief' Peter Hayden's account of the fires creating deformation in WTC 7 and causing a three story bulge, so they make up accusations that he's covering up the murder of 343 of his fellow firefighters.

The fact is there has never been any evidence of this alleged bulge from WTC 7 and no photo evidence either.
As far as your eyewitness Peter Hayden is as credible as all of your eyewitness that support the OS.

I will give you as many examples of further deliberate misrepresentations as you'd like.

So far you have failed miserably in providing anything but to give your opinions, nothing more.

d) on the other hand, there is just way too much evidence showing Islamic fundamentalism was involved for you people to simply brush everything off as being some sinister inside job.

Who OBL? Or the others that our failed intelligent services failed to provide any real evidence or prove their own sources.

Nothing but a made up boogieman to get their illegal wars of terrorism. Fact is there is plenty of evidence that CIA created these alleged terrorist and you know that, we all know that.

Islamic fundamentalists HAVE hijacked aircraft. Islamic fundamentalists HAVE committed suicide attacks to promote terrorism. Islamic fundamentalists HAVE attacked Western targets.

Perhaps so, however there is no real proof that they did 911.
The fact is the head of the FBI Robert Muller said “we my never know who these hijackers were because they left no paper trail.”
FBI made it clear they were all using stolen identities. Another fact for the critical thinkers how would the FBI go about testing alleged hijackers DNA when they do not have anyone to match it to? What did the government give you for proof to prove these hijackers were real? A name, a photo?

When the entire muslim world is so outer space fanatic that they'll even riot over cartoons of Mohammed in Danish newspapers, it is beyond my comprehension why it's so difficult for anyone to understand that sooner or later, someone of this mindset was going to eventually think to put them all together.

Yeah, and considering none of these fanatic Islamic fundamentalists ecstatically made any claims to doing 911, yet in every terrorist attack they have done, like hijacking airplanes blowing up school bus full of innocent children and blowing up cars and firing missals into building and the fact is they cant wait to announce to the world that they did the terrorist attack. Yet not a word from these fanatic Islamic fundamentalists, where our government says these terrorist did the greatest historical attack on America soil. And these fanatic Islamic fundamentalists didn’t want to take credit for pulling off the greatest attack ever? And for the fist time in history these Islamic fundamentalists didn’t want their identities known? Come on, what kind of idiots do you think we all are? Fact is this is not how fanatic Islamic fundamentalists carry out terrorist acts and history tells us that.

Then you and I can agree the OS is hogwash, correct?

No we cannot, because it's only your own make believe world that says there even is such a thing as a "OS".

911 Commission Report, NIST Report, FEMA Report, were all part of the OS and if you deny this you will be lying.

The 9/11 commission didn't make anything up on its own.

Yes they did, and they have admitted to lying in their report, and if you deny this you will be lying.

The commission got its scenario after asking blizzards of eyewitnesses what they know.

The fact is the 911 commission used eyewitness accounts that fit the story that the Bush administration wanted them to write about. The 911 Commission was supposed to make important inquires to what happened that day on 911, yet government officials high up the echelons of the Bush administration stonewalled all information from the 911 commissionaires, their investigation was compromised. The fact is NORAD and FAA under interview by the 911 commission were caught lying about their accounts of that Morning on 911, that the commissionaires wanted a criminal investigation done by the Justice Department.
In the end the 911 Commission Report was written to get the government off the hook from any wrong doing on how they handled the 911 attacks. If you deny this then you will be lying to yourself.

You're not accusing the 9/11 commission of lying.

I don’t have to, they have publicly admitted it themselves.

You're accusing all the blizzards of eyewitnesses they talked to of of lying.

No, that is you making that false assumption.

That's par for the course for the pro-conspiracy people who've been caught lying and embellishing everything they touch to the point where I wouldn't believe them if they said water is wet,

Interesting, then why waste your time on any conspiracy web board? Perhaps you like hearing yourself talk. Perhaps that might explain your genuine dislike to most conspiracies including 911 and the people who try to unravel them, wouldn’t you agree? Hmmm, Just a reflection?

The fact is I have seen far less lies from Truthers than I have seen from OS supporters.

but I'm going to need more than your abject paranoia for me to accept German intelligence agents lied to us when they said Mohammed Atta was in contact with Al Qaida operatives while in Hamburg, or that an immigrant from El Salvador watering the lawn across the street from the Pentagon lied to us when he said he specifically saw that it was a passenger jet that hit it.

Interesting yet the German government lied, brainwashed its own people about the Jews and when it was all over, six million were murdered mostly gas to death, so please, do not even try to sell that garbage to me about intelligence agents don’t lie, look at the lies our own intelligence lied about the WMD to help Bush administration get their illegal wars and there has never been any proof that any of these alleged terrorists where from Afghanistan or Iraq.

What is your reason of rejecting demolition? Please don’t waste your time claiming there’s no evidence, because experts in their field have examined the video footage from the media from 911 and all agree demolition was in fact evident and not of building just falling down.

I shouldn't have to remind you that examining video footage is ALSO being used by Judy Wood to promote her, "Lasers from outer space" scenario. Examining the video footage isn't evidence. It's a Rorschach test.

I asked you a question to why you reject demolition. I am not interested in Judy Woods’s laser unproven conspiracies theories.
Then I am left to assume your to scared to answer the given question.
edit on 19-3-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Give it up. Those people elevated the OS to a dogma. They BELIEVE in it. Its like confronting a religious person with the lack of proof of gods existence, at least the way most people picture god as a divine entity.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Give it up. Those people elevated the OS to a dogma. They BELIEVE in it. Its like confronting a religious person with the lack of proof of gods existence, at least the way most people picture god as a divine entity.

Actually this isn't true. Very few "debunkers" here believe in something called the "OS", principally because it's a word truthers use and doesn't really have any meaning beyond a debate about 9/11. Even then it doesn't make a lot of sense to see it as a single, coherent "story" because different authorities - the fbi, the cia, the media - disagree on various aspects of what happened.

But if it is taken to mean "the narrative that the US government has given out about 9/11" then it's still not something that many people are dogmatic about. I doubt you'll find many who think that there weren't intel failures that were glossed over in the reports, for example.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

You are absolutely correct.

TrickoftheShade who apparently has been elected to speak for all debunkers and apparently believes making up stories that there is no OS. Perhaps, he is hoping that will get the debunkers off the hook from believing in the OS lies.

Not only are a few of these debunkers good at denying everything, now we have one in here making the claim that to many authorities told the OS so it’s really not an OS.

I don’t care how many people who were involved in putting the 911 Commission Report, or NIST Report together, the fact is, it’s still the OS version from the government.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

What you call the OS is a series of reports which are not consistent on all points.This was noted by Shade and you ignored it. No one can possibly accept all of every report because of these inconsistencies. You would have to define what parts of what reports you consider to be the "OS." As it is, the reports may not satisfy everyone but their main points better explain the collapses than any alternative theory. There is just no evidence for hologram planes, thermite, DEW, mini-nukes, missiles, or other such stuff.
The dogma is that 9/11 was an inside-job conspiracy and those who believe it will believe despite the lack of evidence for their pet theory, regardless of what it is. Consider the topic of this thread. Harrit, who only made it to Associate Professor of Chemistry after so many years and has no stated demolition experience, claims that there was no doubt that the WTC were taken down by CD. He also has no evidence and this is, as you are fond of saying, just an opinion. When I pointed this out, you didn't like it at all but failed to show any evidence that supported his opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join